chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Ectomorph VS Mesomorph?

If you guys don't know what the difference is between Ecto and Mesomorph

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/art...endomorph.html

im definitely a Ectomorph but im curious to which you guys think is better? because i know mesomorphs gain muscle quicker and have bigger broader muscles; but then again and ectomorph is harder to gain muscle but looks wise for me personally the muscles seem more cut and nice compared to some of the mesomorphs body's so im just curious what do you guys think is the better body type? Ectomorph or Mesomorph?

Here is a few examples of famous Ectomorphs

Lisa Kudrow, Kate Moss, Brad Pitt, Seth Green, Edward Norton.

Here are a few examples of famous Mesomorphs

Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, the majority of Mr. Universe winners.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont like these bodytype things because what happens when an ectomorph gains muscle and looks like a mesomorph?

shoulder injurys suck dontknowaname's Avatar
    dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeachBrah22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your examples are fukcing stupid
    ---San Francisco 49ers---Cleveland Cavaliers---Cleveland Indians---FGCU Eagles---

Current OSU BUckeye, you mad

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dontknowaname View Post
    this is bs

5 pounds a year is bs

i would have been classified as an ectomorph when i started and now as a mesomorph

i gain more than 5 pounds a year

shoulder injurys suck dontknowaname's Avatar
    dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontknowaname will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    this is bs

5 pounds a year is bs

i would have been classified as an ectomorph when i started and now as a mesomorph

i gain more than 5 pounds a year
    i know that part is complete bs

chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    i dont like these bodytype things because what happens when an ectomorph gains muscle and looks like a mesomorph?
    i understand what you saying but how does a ecto become a meso? meso tend to have wide broad shoulders and ectos tend to have short shoulders and theres nothing you can really do to make your shoulders go from short to broad.

SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaHeavy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5lbs a year.
    I LAUGH IN HIS FACE.
    i gained 5 lbs muscle in around 1 months.
    probably even more.

i have wide shoulders,
    but find it hard to gain fat/muscle.
    im a mix of ecto/meso.
    Last edited by SupaHeavy; 05-09-2009 at 07:41 AM.

Originally Posted by Canes416 View Post
    your examples are fukcing stupid
    haha i got them off a site so idc.

5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can't change your bone frame but you can put muscle on e.g. your lats, so they can make you look like a "meso". Also, I personally think the ****types are a load of BS& no one should pay attention to them, genetics determine how good of a bodybuilder/strong man/power lifter you will be & not how broad your shoulders are & how narrow your waist is, it's like telling someone they can get 8pack abs easy because they have an 11 inch pen0r.

Originally Posted by 5M1L3Y View Post
    You can't change your bone frame but you can put muscle on e.g. your lats, so they can make you look like a "meso". Also, I personally think the ****types are a load of BS& no one should pay attention to them, genetics determine how good of a bodybuilder/strong man/power lifter you will be & not how broad your shoulders are & how narrow your waist is, it's like telling someone they can get 8pack abs easy because they have an 11 inch pen0r.
    hmmm are you saying that a ecto and a meso workout shouldn't be different? I just recently learned about these body types so i dont know much about it but iv read that each body type should have different routines because the same workout will have different effects on different body types since different body type gain muscle differently not counting someones gentics though because i know they have the most effect on this.

5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5M1L3Y is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chriscussion View Post
    hmmm are you saying that a ecto and a meso workout shouldn't be different? I just recently learned about these body types so i dont know much about it but iv read that each body type should have different routines because the same workout will have different effects on different body types since different body type gain muscle differently not counting someones gentics though because i know they have the most effect on this.
    Yes. **** the ****types, do whichever workout you want...

Naqvialiraza3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my childhood days I was ectomorph and now I workout and I get muscles quicker and I'm hungry than last time am I changing into metamorph but I'm heighted and hungry like metamorph muscles get faster is there r an 4 body type ectomorph and metamorph mix like metomorph one last question in a fight ecto vs meta who is going to win

Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Intentiion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are not a ectomorph you just need to eat more.

/thread.

Naqvialiraza3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Intentiion View Post
    You are not a ectomorph you just need to eat more.

/thread.
    But I'm lean I got some muscles