Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How many fish oil capsule per day?

I'm currently bulking, weigh only 140lbs. I plan to add fishoil to my diet. The bottle says to take 3 times a day (10 cal/capsule)

I have been looking into other people diets, some take 3 capsule/day, some take even 10/day.

Well, I want to ask how many fishoil capsule should I be taking per day?

Thanks

EDIT: I looked into Dave Palumbo's Cutting Diet.

"Q: How much is the ideal dosage of Omega 3 for a 220 lb. individual ?
    Dave Palumbo: Try to take in about 9g per day"

Should I be taking 5-6 capsules per day? or it doesn't matter?
    Last edited by Watchara; 05-08-2009 at 01:48 AM.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends up the reason you are using and your diet [fatty fish].

Go by grams of EPA/DA, not grams of fish oil. 1-3 grams EPA/DHA is generally adequate.
    Last edited by in10city; 05-08-2009 at 02:13 AM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watchara is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Depends up the reason you are using and your diet [fatty fish].

Go by grams of EPA/DA, not grams of fish oil. 1-3 grams EPA/DHA is generally adequate.
    Thanks for the reply, repped.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    in10city's advice is spot on. Although many people on this website seem to think megadosing is fine (I suppose the thinking is, "If some is good, then a lot must be better") you need to be careful.

EPA and DHA have been shown to suppress immune response biomarkers, as well as to increase bleeding time and oxidative damage. Research shows that using a dose of 720 mg fish oil (4 grams fat - contained in 9 capsules - per day) had negative effects on immunity. The American Heart Association warns against supplementing more than 3 grams without remaining under a physician?s care. See http://www.americanheart.org/present...dentifier=4632