benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000)

running shoes and shin pain question

is it possible that my shins hurt while and after running because that my running shoes doesn't fit my running style and body structure?

place where my i feel the pain(blue)
    Attached Images
    ~SCC Crew~
    2014 goals:
    -visit usa
    -get ripped
    -lose virginity
    -get rid of all of my health problems
    -handstand for 30 seconds no wall

IRepBack

-*In Memory of Guy Boyland a Warrior,Friend and a Brother whose life cut short by Hammas - R.I.P*-

Eating Everthing In Sight prodiboy's Avatar
    prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    theyre shin slints.Pretty much rest ice and strechin them is all you can do. or physiotheropy if you really want to. Below is what you can do o get rid of them
    Rest to allow the injury to heal.
    Apply ice or cold therapy in the early stages, particularly when it is very painful. Cold therapy reduces pain and inflammation.
    Stretch the muscles of the lower leg. In particular the tibialis posterior which is associated with shin splints.
    Wear shock absorbing insoles in shoes. This helps reduce the shock on the lower leg.
    Maintain fitness with other non weight bearing exercises such as swimming, cycling or running in water.
    Apply heat and use a heat retainer or shin and calf support after the initial acute stage and particularly before training. This can provide support and compression to the lower leg helping to reduce the strain on the muscles. It will also retain the natural heat which causes blood vessels to dilate and increases the flow of blood to the tissues to aid healing.

benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm not quite sure if they're shin splints.

thanks for the advice. do you think that changing my running shoes will help me prevent them?

i have shoes that i chose myself without any professional help.
    ~SCC Crew~
    2014 goals:
    -visit usa
    -get ripped
    -lose virginity
    -get rid of all of my health problems
    -handstand for 30 seconds no wall

IRepBack

-*In Memory of Guy Boyland a Warrior,Friend and a Brother whose life cut short by Hammas - R.I.P*-