JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

scoop of protein before a morning run??

heyy guys im trying to loose fat without the sacrifice of my mucle ive already built. im my rest days i usually go for a light jog for an hour or 45 mins or whatever. i do it first thing when i wake up. would it be better to take a scoop of protein (like 20g protein) prerun or post run to prevent my cardio from eating up my any muscle. trying to lose the extra little but of belly fat. please tell me if im totally misinformed thanks!

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    post run,less stress on ur stomach while running

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It wouldn't hurt, it all depends on whether your stomach can take it.
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho

TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by waelkd View Post
    post run,less stress on ur stomach while running
    ^^this^^
    You're = You Are
    Your = Your protein. Your weight belt. Your gym bag.
    They're = They are
    There = Over there
    Their = Their book. Their car. Their ball.

richy_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) richy_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) richy_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) richy_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) richy_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) richy_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) richy_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) richy_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) richy_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) richy_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) richy_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it'll do shiza! While you are living your body is working to keep everything functioning, keep you warm - it uses food to do that (calories) and when that's low it uses fat... when you put your body into stress (through intense cardio) for longer periods of time, the fuel comes from muscle.

If you want to lose fat without burning muscle, you're litterally going to have to keep your heart rate over 90 under 120 for a long period of time.

You're always going to sacrifice some muscle to weight loss. Though, I think I have a secret - a scoop of Gatorade powder (do u have that here) in a bottle of water whilst working out to keep ur body fueled with energy it needs (as opposed just from muscle),
    What is wrong with roids anyways?

JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JiggleBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by richy_boi View Post
    it'll do shiza! While you are living your body is working to keep everything functioning, keep you warm - it uses food to do that (calories) and when that's low it uses fat... when you put your body into stress (through intense cardio) for longer periods of time, the fuel comes from muscle.

If you want to lose fat without burning muscle, you're litterally going to have to keep your heart rate over 90 under 120 for a long period of time.

You're always going to sacrifice some muscle to weight loss. Though, I think I have a secret - a scoop of Gatorade powder (do u have that here) in a bottle of water whilst working out to keep ur body fueled with energy it needs (as opposed just from muscle),

ill actually try that see if it helps thanks. nah my cardio is usualy a light continues jog for like 15 minutes with a five minute walk cooldown. or an exercise bike with moderate tension for 15 and a five minute tension free cooldown every morning.

Rathryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rathryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rathryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rathryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rathryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rathryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rathryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rathryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rathryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rathryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rathryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JiggleBilly View Post
    ill actually try that see if it helps thanks. nah my cardio is usualy a light continues jog for like 15 minutes with a five minute walk cooldown. or an exercise bike with moderate tension for 15 and a five minute tension free cooldown every morning.
    Do not eat protein before running; you're body simply can't use it and you will just get gas. Instead, eat some carbs and enjoy the energy.

Nut & exer made a science Ultimate Genetics's Avatar
    Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just drop some BCAA's before your run. Save the protein for after. I've lost over 150 pounds so far, and I did a LOT of fasted morning cardio. You tell me if I lost muscle or not.
    S.T.E.M.

~Does not neg for opposing views~

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have whatever you can handle.

I have protein and carbs before cardio, doesn't affect me at all. If your stomach can't handle this, try something lighter.
    Who do men say that I am?

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    dont let all the fears of extreme catabolism, etc, stop you from fasted cardio. i'll agree its an awesome tool for fat loss and it feels better to run on an empty/semi empty stomach.
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Est1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Est1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Est1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Est1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Est1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Est1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Est1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Est1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Est1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Est1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Est1979 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I learned recently that it is beneficial to have some protien mixed with fruit juice pre workout. You say a "light" jog...like how light is light? How far do you run? It is definitely better to have a prot/carb mix before you work out. Usually before I run, I will eat a small banana and maybe a handful of almonds 30 minutes prior. And make sure you hydrate of course! I think I am going to check out the prot/juice and see how I like it...

Originally Posted by Est1979 View Post
    I learned recently that it is beneficial to have some protien mixed with fruit juice pre workout. You say a "light" jog...like how light is light? How far do you run? It is definitely better to have a prot/carb mix before you work out. Usually before I run, I will eat a small banana and maybe a handful of almonds 30 minutes prior. And make sure you hydrate of course! I think I am going to check out the prot/juice and see how I like it...
    a light run is just a steady jog or so at about 3 miles an hour. for abour 15-30 mins depends on the day. i just want to get rid of this small layer of belly fat i have covering my abs. im just under 10% body fat right now. i wanna get down to about 8-9. i cut my maintinance calories by 500 a day and lift along with my mentioned cardio