Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking Ricky Hatton vs manny pacquiao

(If you dont want to read it just skip to the bottom and give yours thoughts on this fight )

Ive been following rickys training closely and will be fortunate enough to meet him after the fight on may the 13th as a VIP and have a pictures with him and my girlfriend.

Now when this fight was announced my first thoughts were, ricky will come out looking good like in his previous fight with paulie malinaggi but will go back to his brawling ways as the first round gets closer to an end.

I couldnt see Ricky winning he had (in my opinion) the physical advantage as an athlete (mannys had a advatage in speed but that was all) only lacking in the technical ability to box like a technition.

His one dimensional always forward one gear overpowering style works theres not doubt about it it works and always will....unless you have a guy like freddie roach in your opponents camp and possibly worse in his corner come fight time, this match was..for me... perfect for manny and a death sentence for Ricky, que floyd mayweather snr.

Floyd is a loudmouth, confident and yes even cocky man but he is exactly what ricky hatton has needed, a technition, a man who slows EVERYTHING down and works for perfection, the effects on a somewhat short training came against a some what awkward fighter in paulie malinaggi a fighter with a great jab and height with the ability to keep an aggressive fighter (Ricky) at bay all night long but hatton shined showing the effects of a short training camp with floyd, patience, thought, fighting in bursts rather than wearing your oponent down with constant fighting fight in short bursts, head movement and a world of difference in defencive abilities and employement,

NOW after weeks and weeks of following rickys training closely he is not the same fighter at all and iam the most confident ive ever been of him winning this fight, the BIGGEST visible difference in ricky is his speed, his speed is amazing, his headmovement is great, and visibly you can see the power he is packing is significantly more than it has ever been before AND he is even studying manny and pointing out what manny tries to do and how he likes to set up.

sorry about my essay, so yes, dont expect the ricky hatton weve all come to know the one dimnesional predictable slugger who bounces forever forward,

i wont make a prediction because its tempting fate but i think you get the jist of what i think.
    2006 OG

In on drep fade?

Lord of manor of wansley

justesp will become famous soon enough. (+50) justesp will become famous soon enough. (+50) justesp will become famous soon enough. (+50) justesp will become famous soon enough. (+50) justesp will become famous soon enough. (+50) justesp will become famous soon enough. (+50) justesp will become famous soon enough. (+50) justesp will become famous soon enough. (+50) justesp will become famous soon enough. (+50) justesp will become famous soon enough. (+50) justesp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    honestly i think what we are going to see is manny pacquaio dominating ricky hatton. i give ricky hatton about 4 maybe 5 rounds tops in the ring with manny. and floyd better be up in his gym everyday cause manny's getting better every fight and if he takes him lightly i can see him getting beat.
    Remember that guy who gave up? Neither does anyone else.

Wiley1 is not very helpful. (-500) Wiley1 is not very helpful. (-500) Wiley1 is not very helpful. (-500) Wiley1 is not very helpful. (-500) Wiley1 is not very helpful. (-500) Wiley1 is not very helpful. (-500) Wiley1 is not very helpful. (-500) Wiley1 is not very helpful. (-500) Wiley1 is not very helpful. (-500) Wiley1 is not very helpful. (-500) Wiley1 is not very helpful. (-500)

Exclamation

Hatton is going to SMASH pacquiao. MARK MY WORDS.

PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PitbullJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got Hatton, he has one of the best trainers in the world in Floyd Sr. And things are setting up perfectly...Hatton beats Manny then faces Floyd Jr. Now its Floyd Jr and his uncle Roger Mayweather aganist Hatton and Floyd Mayweather Sr

itsyaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsyaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsyaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsyaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsyaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsyaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsyaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsyaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsyaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsyaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsyaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wiley1 View Post
    Hatton is going to SMASH pacquiao. MARK MY WORDS.
    ill be back in this thread to laugh when hatton loses.

T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PitbullJR View Post
    Hatton beats Manny then faces Floyd Jr. Now its Floyd Jr and his uncle Roger Mayweather aganist Hatton and Floyd Mayweather Sr
    Would be a waste of time. Two different leagues.

nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nacrogyn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im thinking pacquiao

afb0032 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afb0032 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afb0032 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afb0032 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afb0032 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afb0032 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afb0032 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afb0032 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afb0032 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afb0032 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afb0032 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PitbullJR View Post
    I got Hatton, he has one of the best trainers in the world in Floyd Sr. And things are setting up perfectly...Hatton beats Manny then faces Floyd Jr. Now its Floyd Jr and his uncle Roger Mayweather aganist Hatton and Floyd Mayweather Sr
    I highly doubt mayweather sr will train ricky if it came down to hatton vs mayweather jr 2, he's done the same thing before

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I want Pacman to win, but Hatton is the favorite imo.
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mrs Grudge View Post
    I want Pacman to win, but Hatton is the favorite imo.
    lol not according to the bookies brah: manny(-260) hatton (+200)

Hatton will be a different and much more complete fighter coming into this fight but pacman will dominate with his speed and footwork.
    Also, penis.

Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by conisag View Post
    Now when this fight was announced my first thoughts were, ricky will come out looking good like in his previous fight with paulie malinaggi but will go back to his brawling ways as the first round gets closer to an end.
    this.

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deeds View Post
    lol not according to the bookies brah: manny(-260) hatton (+200)

Hatton will be a different and much more complete fighter coming into this fight but pacman will dominate with his speed and footwork.
    I know the odds are in Mannys favorite. But people who actually know what they are talking about would say Hatton would most likely win. Pacman is pretty overrated in the upper weight classes. This is Hattons prime weight.
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    gona be a good fight, i like rick and i also like manny, both good for the sport and got skillllllz.

Glen Quagmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glen Quagmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glen Quagmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glen Quagmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glen Quagmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glen Quagmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glen Quagmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glen Quagmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glen Quagmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glen Quagmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glen Quagmire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Paulie Malinaggi has zero power and Hatton will not be able to walk through Manny's shots the way he did Malinaggi's. Hatton has to no matter who trains him not revert back to how he has fought his entire career to have a chance.

Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by conisag View Post
    (If you dont want to read it just skip to the bottom and give yours thoughts on this fight )

Ive been following rickys training closely and will be fortunate enough to meet him after the fight on may the 13th as a VIP and have a pictures with him and my girlfriend.

I couldnt see Ricky winning he had (in my opinion) the physical advantage as an athlete (mannys had a advatage in speed but that was all) only lacking in the technical ability to box like a technition.

His one dimensional always forward one gear overpowering style works theres not doubt about it it works and always will....unless you have a guy like freddie roach in your opponents camp and possibly worse in his corner come fight time, this match was..for me... perfect for manny and a death sentence for Ricky, que floyd mayweather snr.

Floyd is a loudmouth, confident and yes even cocky man but he is exactly what ricky hatton has needed, a technition, a man who slows EVERYTHING down and works for perfection, the effects on a somewhat short training came against a some what awkward fighter in paulie malinaggi a fighter with a great jab and height with the ability to keep an aggressive fighter (Ricky) at bay all night long but hatton shined showing the effects of a short training camp with floyd, patience, thought, fighting in bursts rather than wearing your oponent down with constant fighting fight in short bursts, head movement and a world of difference in defencive abilities and employement,

NOW after weeks and weeks of following rickys training closely he is not the same fighter at all and iam the most confident ive ever been of him winning this fight, the BIGGEST visible difference in ricky is his speed, his speed is amazing, his headmovement is great, and visibly you can see the power he is packing is significantly more than it has ever been before AND he is even studying manny and pointing out what manny tries to do and how he likes to set up.

sorry about my essay, so yes, dont expect the ricky hatton weve all come to know the one dimnesional predictable slugger who bounces forever forward,

i wont make a prediction because its tempting fate but i think you get the jist of what i think.
    Good synopsis! I'm 50/50 on this fight...prior to Mayweather Sr. training Hatton I would have seen Pacman as a favorite but after Hatton's performance against Malignaggi, I see he's made some good adjustments.
    I think people have put too much unwarranted faith in Pac based on his performance against ODH...Let's get this straight, that was NOT the ODH of old. Having said that, Pac has defeated the best of the best in his weight class. The problem with Pac is he will be fighting at 140lbs which is Hatton's natural fighting weight. Hatton is bigger and stronger but IMO, Pacman is faster. It will make for an interesting fight...I'm a fan of both so I can't root for either one. I will gaurantee you one thing however...this WILL be the fight of 2009 with Haye vs Wlad as a close second.

The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000)
    War Pacman!
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    *MISC Easycore/Pop Punk Crew*
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    ☆SoCal Brah☆

Registered User Big Arm Big Pay's Avatar
    Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pacman for sure I don't think Mayweather has enough time to improve Hatton enough.
    Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454246811#post454246811

"Dude...there are ALWAYS ninjas. You just can't see them." - HardGainer82, Clark Kent, WishmasterATM, BPP, poopoo333, JOSEF RAKICH

themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like Hatton in this one. He will be more comfortable at this weight than Manny will. I would love to see Manny and JMM go at it for the 3rd time.
    GamerTag/PSN: TheMadGreek187
    US NAVY Veteran

Registered User KeyboardWarrior's Avatar
    KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't read too much into the Malinaggi fight. After winning the first round, paulie completly stopped using his jab (which won him the first round) and decided to clinch with Hatton. However Hatton with his footwork and strength in the clinch, could make things very difficult for Pacquiao.

I think Pacman wins this fight by a UD or a late TKO. I just think his handspeed will be too much for Hatton.
    "He has everything a boxer needs except speed, stamina, a punch, and ability to take punishment. In other words, he owns a pair of shorts." - Blackie Sherrod

Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mrs Grudge View Post
    I know the odds are in Mannys favorite. But people who actually know what they are talking about would say Hatton would most likely win. Pacman is pretty overrated in the upper weight classes. This is Hattons prime weight.
    I don't know about being overrated, he looked great at 147 and this fight against Hatton is going to be at 140. I personally think Manny is going to win, but I would like to see Ricky pull off the upset...
    ♥Shogun♥

"Word = Born!" - Mayhem Miller

Raiders ftw!
    Lakers ftw!
    Kings ftw!
    --Kyrie Irving bandwagon--

"It was in love I was created and in love is how I hope I die!" - Paolo Nutini

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    a good big man beats a good little man every time. i think manny has gotten a little too much credit for his de la hoya fight....i'm sure hatton would have done the same thing to de la hoya...then everybody would be a hatton fan.

either way....i will watch the fight

tim
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by justesp View Post
    honestly i think what we are going to see is manny pacquaio dominating ricky hatton.
    Pac is just so fast... If he can dodge the clinches, headbutts, and elbows of Hatton, he will win.

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xx0725 View Post
    Pac is just so fast... If he can dodge the clinches, headbutts, and elbows of Hatton, he will win.
    facepalm.

clinches, fine, headbutts, never seen one, elbows, never seen one. hes rough, not dirty, never has been.

anyway, i want hatton to win, but his ability to take a punch has severely dropped in recent years.

still, ill be rooting for hatton regardless fo his chances.
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow, americans backing and actually cheering for hatton. interesting.

i cant wait for this fight, i really hope hatton wins (naturally) and i believe he will, with mayweather in his corner hatton should be much more versatile. is that the right word?

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    boxing sucks

hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hullcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by injured44 View Post
    boxing sucks
    so does brock lesnar, u mad?

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pacman will win. Hatton is not even close to being as good as Manny.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000)

in before tom jones sings our national anthem again, how ****ing typically American is that.
    We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
    we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
    we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
    we shall fight on the beaches,
    we shall fight on the landing grounds,
    we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
    we shall fight in the hills;
    we shall never surrender

half asian/half amazin'. anthrofighter's Avatar
    anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthrofighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pacman will mess hatton up. harder, better, faster, stronger. simple as that.

Registered User KeyboardWarrior's Avatar
    KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) KeyboardWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by drpurple View Post
    facepalm.

clinches, fine, headbutts, never seen one, elbows, never seen one. hes rough, not dirty, never has been.

anyway, i want hatton to win, but his ability to take a punch has severely dropped in recent years.

still, ill be rooting for hatton regardless fo his chances.
    You have to be kidding. Watch Hatton vs Tsyzu and Hatton vs Collazo. He does fight dirty mate.
    "He has everything a boxer needs except speed, stamina, a punch, and ability to take punishment. In other words, he owns a pair of shorts." - Blackie Sherrod