Chadballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Could i have low testosterone at 17?

Ok so i have alot of the symptoms , im always tired and sometimes deppressed. I have a hard time concentrating or caring and a lower then average labido for kid my age and i also kinda have bitch tits should i go to the docs and get it checked another thing ive been working out for 2 years like crazy but havent made sufficent gains in my workouts. Also i have no aggression watsoever im really nice to erybody and i kinda get walked over almost evrywhere at home at work.

kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Check your diet and your sleep

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to the doctor for a blood test.
    Misc Cologne Crew