Ain't nuttin but a peanut bigredlemon's Avatar
    bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Does this look like a decent rack?

http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ125617350

? 11-14 gauge steel construction ? white powder coat finish
    ? Adjustable self-spotting pegs inside and outside the unit
    ? 25 different pin adjustments all with smooth functioning, spring-loaded catch pins
    ? All adjustment markings laser cut into frame
    ? Multi-articulated chin bar
    ? Lat attachment ? smooth running with a) low row and b) pull down options including 7-position padded hold down leg attachment
    ? Thick rubber on the spot bars
    ? 1 X 18? straight pull down/row bar
    ? 1 single pull handle
    ? Dimensions of unit: 48? Wide, 86? Height, 65? Long (including lat attachment)

http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ125618674

I'm thinking about picking it up... is this a good deal?

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigredlemon View Post
    http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ125617350

? 11-14 gauge steel construction ? white powder coat finish
    ? Adjustable self-spotting pegs inside and outside the unit
    ? 25 different pin adjustments all with smooth functioning, spring-loaded catch pins
    ? All adjustment markings laser cut into frame
    ? Multi-articulated chin bar
    ? Lat attachment ? smooth running with a) low row and b) pull down options including 7-position padded hold down leg attachment
    ? Thick rubber on the spot bars
    ? 1 X 18? straight pull down/row bar
    ? 1 single pull handle
    ? Dimensions of unit: 48? Wide, 86? Height, 65? Long (including lat attachment)

I'm thinking about picking it up... is this a good deal?
    In Canada yes thats a good price, buy it now since they rarely come up and like the guy said you are saving a lot of money. With Lat its well over $1,000 so if you were thinking of buying a rack get this one pronto.
    Last edited by Accutron; 05-05-2009 at 04:15 PM.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pass on the crappy bench, no way ever that thing is worth $400.

Ive seen them before for around $200, benches get posted way more often than racks.

Buy the rack, skip the bench.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karma_jesus45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    here is mine. Its a Parabody for $500 but came with bar and alot of weights but no bench from craiglist. Just letting you compare. But just the rack seems like he just painted it up and is trying to sell it for a high price. I would check it out and make a lower offer and leave it on the table. Or make him add in a bar and weights to the offer unless you already have alot of weights. He is selling the bench for 400. Is this price in canadain money?
    Attached Images

geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geoff.lu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm in toronto ontario too. i got mine for 200 (rack+300lb weight set+ bench) ( the bench was ****.. so i sold it for 50) ( the weight set was all rusted, so i had to clean it up)
    Attached Images