Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BILLION has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Another hardcore fat burner

Since hydroxycut is banned in many countries especially us, how about cytogenix - hardcore strength xenadrine rfa-x?
    I need feedbacks please.

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Howdy!

Well, since hydroxycut is banned, there isn't anything good left on the market. And yes, I am being sarcastic, but in a nice way! Though it was heavily advertised, widely known, and the "results" were amazing...often too amazing... there are a LOT of other products out there these days that you won't see on TV or in 8-page magazine spreads that will work wonders for you.

Pause for an important note: No matter what magic pill you decide to pop, it won't do a thing for you except lighten your wallet unless you have a very good diet and exercise plan already laid out and in place. Dumb point, I know, but people always need reminded that these come first...way way way before supplements do.

To me, what sort of weight you want to lose depends on where you want to lose it, how much you have, and often your daily habits. For me, I'm the typical fat kid grown up to realize he made a mistake and am trying to fix it-type of person. I like food for flavors, and as a result, I have the tendency to overeat. I also don't have the opportunity all the time to be outside and active every hour of the day. I come from a long line of overweight relatives with relative health concerns, and my metabolism from heredity and lifestyle is decently slow. I have an office job and a family, which create stress, and until I changed the way I think/act, that stress led to eating.

Based on my goals and my own situation, I needed something to control appetite, give me energy, and reduce stress. I've tried a lot of things with little success. This is going to sound like a sales pitch, but it's only my personal experience and NOT based on my rep status. Right now, for my goals, AX's Slim Xtreme (SX) and LeanFX are covering all of my problem areas. The energy from SX is mild and quite "mental" (I'm awake to get things done, and motivated to do things), but lasts absolutely all day long. It kills my appetite, so I don't think about eating. When I do remember to eat, it takes a while because I'm just not interested in doing it. Right there are the 2 main ingredients to fat loss - increased caloric expenditure (gettin more done) and decreased caloric intake (not eating as much). LeanFX works with cortisol levels, keeping stress induced catabolism at bay and helping to lean out even further by not storing fat during stressful situations.

Those are just two very viable options. Depending on your own needs, there's something out there for you. Just let us know your situation and we'll be glad to oblige!
    Reppin the 1-17

...still pissin in Cheerios...

BILLION has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started bodybuilding for about 2 months now. I totally changed my eating habit. Smaller portions - 6 meals daily. No more beers, fried food, cakes etc. Just lost 4.5 inches of my waist on my first month.

I workout 3 times weekly at clark hatch gym. ( no personal trainer cos it cost me usd 80 per hour. Can't afford - too costly )

my stack: On whey protein, on casein, on pro-complex ( almost 1 cycle )and cell-tech ( finished 1st cycle ).

But i am not very happy with the progress of my overall muscle gain especially my abs.

Need help but get very confussed with "super advertisments" of products. Which to belief especially after hydroxycut recall. I have placed an order but managed to cancel it on time. I still am thinking of an alternate fat burner or fat burning plan.

DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoubleFistingDBs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check out the logs on our phoenix in the sponsored supp log section, everyone is going crazy about it and its not a stim you out of your mind product. All herbal. But just like was mentioned your diet is everything for sure.
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

Shodan in Japanese Jiu Jitsu

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BILLION View Post
    Since hydroxycut is banned in many countries especially us, how about cytogenix - hardcore strength xenadrine rfa-x?
    I need feedbacks please.
    Ergopharm makes a product called AMP2.

It is much superior to both of the products you listed above.

I would try it.

anonymous
    I need feedbacks please.

actually i'm pretty sure muscletech, "iovate", owns cytogenix so i would assume xenadrine is very very similar to hydroxycut

Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I need feedbacks please.
    hydroxy cut got a good rep cuz muscletech has the most money to market... its definitely not the best fat burner... look into

In order of my favorites:

Man Scorch
    Animal Cuts
    Reduction AM
    Lipo 6x
    It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential - Bruce Lee
    www.kylelouismusic.com

sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BCL has an excellent fat burner called EPH hardcore with Ephedrine, which is an excellent fat incinerator, and one of their new products called Yellow 25X Extreme with caffeine, ephedra, and cayenne which im sure will be a powerful product by BCL.
    i did use the EPH hardcore and i loved it.....gotta stand by it, that i had good fat loss and results with it.
    i also used MHP DREN which wasnt too bad either...i had some pretty good results, but i would get an overwhelming nausea at times!!
    like the one fella said up further, that the diet has to be in check first before these supps are added to the mix!
    "Give them nothing...But take from them.......Everything"

dim123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is there any problems with Taking Hydroxycut hardcore with Universal animal M-stak? or are these fine to take together along with creatine.

UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dim123 View Post
    is there any problems with Taking Hydroxycut hardcore with Universal animal M-stak? or are these fine to take together along with creatine.
    hydroxycut got recalled, take it back to where you bought it and get your money back!!!!
    ~Pain is Temporary, living a goal you accomplished will last a Lifetime~

Channel that hate and take it out on the weights!

Prove your worth a damn.-DJohnson

everytime you reach a goal you'll set a new one-Ehmien

UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op, celltech is marketing hype.....get some creatine monohyrate, creapure is the best kind. take 5g post workout, or 2.5 pre and 2.5 post. 1000g usually runs around 20 bucks and will last FOREVER when compared to celltech bs. If you want a blended creatine there are alot more bang for buck, CL green mag wsan't bad, i liked infinite labs massport too.

good fatburner to start off I owuld recommend green tea and fish oil 2-3x a day. when that stalls then you can look into a blended thermogenic...........which there are a ton of good ones out there, everyone has their bias but i would say the strongest I have taken lately was d4 by cellucor, you can't getit on bb.com and I just had a sample.

I have been taking Lipo 6 black with ephedrine, decided to take the d4 thermal shock wiht and ephedrine andpretty much wigged out...........but for now, green tea/fish oil. They will help with burning fat, endurance, and recovery.

dim123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh ok thanks for the heads up about the hydroxycut hardcore. What other fat burner products do you recommend I take with Universal Animal M-stak and creatine.

animal cuts is pretty strong/good doesn't last long though is the only down fall

ephedrine/caffeine if you can get it is by far the best

Lipo6 black wasn't bad, hated the 6x. I took it black with ephedrine though too

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP - from one pudgy guy who used to about a ton heavier, picking products with high expectations is going to be difficult, expensive, and in the end, you may be disappointed. It's tough, I know. I've tried a fart-ton of different things before I really focused on what actually worked for me and what didn't. Did I was money? Hundreds of bucks on fat burners alone. Was it worth it? Contrary to my bank statements, I think so. It all boils down to one thing - you. You've got to choose what you think may work best for you and see if it does. There's no 2 ways about it. Everyone in this thread can yell "Try this, it rocks!", but none of them are you. That really is the hard part of choosing, but the experience you gain from trial and error is more valuable than anything in my book.

Just throwing it out there, if you need any help, you can always PM me if you'd like. I won't push any products on you. It's not my way. But knowing where you're coming from and how hard it is to be a big guy looking to shrink after years of bad habits, there may be a few things I can share to help. And if nothing else, I sympathize!

Again, good luck!!
    Reppin the 1-17

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look into Ergopharm's AMP. It's a Buy Two get One Free deal right now and it's an excellent burner.

-Spaz

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    i can't speak on Ergo's AMP (although would like to try that and Clearshot...), i can only vouch for Gaspari's Mitotropin. stuff's crazy, lost 10-12lbs of mostly fat (some water duh) in 1 month (30 days) with no change to training or diet. a true winner.

someone pass me some AMP or Clearshot to try plz

Enrico20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enrico20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enrico20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enrico20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enrico20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enrico20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enrico20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enrico20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enrico20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enrico20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enrico20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kyle.Lgk View Post
    hydroxy cut got a good rep cuz muscletech has the most money to market... its definitely not the best fat burner... look into

Man Scorch
    Animal Cuts
    Reduction AM
    Lipo 6x
    What about Man Scorch maks it your favorite?

Registered User therealcolossus's Avatar
    therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Why anyone would try all these designer weightloss supps is beyond me. Ephedrine hcl, caffeine pills and maybe yohimbe hcl or aspirin. You arent honestly going to get anything better than that for your money unless one delves into the gamble of DNP which is a total other topic. Save your cash, use the tried and true.

Originally Posted by therealcolossus View Post
    Why anyone would try all these designer weightloss supps is beyond me. Ephedrine hcl, caffeine pills and maybe yohimbe hcl or aspirin. You arent honestly going to get anything better than that for your money unless one delves into the gamble of DNP which is a total other topic. Save your cash, use the tried and true.
    What's that? Free sample of Slim Xtreme available at www(dot)powerofsx(dot)com you say? Ok, I understand what you're saying there....

Sorry - that post was hard to ignore. Perhaps those items you've mentioned would work, but at what cost? And I'm not talking monetary value here. If he's going to gamble on something, we can hope it's an educated choice and he learns from it. Otherwise, to completely discount all supplements as bunk only provides evidence that one has not tried any, or has not done any properly. My opinion, but I usually don't stand alone.
    Reppin the 1-17

therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500) therealcolossus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Im sure ephedrine itself. Caffeine itself. And aspirin itself. HAve been used by humans FAR longer, have way more case studies, have way more reviews across the forum community as a whole. Or am i wrong?

Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by therealcolossus View Post
    Why anyone would try all these designer weightloss supps is beyond me. Ephedrine hcl, caffeine pills and maybe yohimbe hcl or aspirin.
    You also have to remember that there are people out there who are allergic to aspirin or are stim sensitive, hence the reason why they can't run a ECA stack.

Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
    You also have to remember that there are people out there who are allergic to aspirin or are stim sensitive, hence the reason why they can't run a ECA stack.

Very true. But Ephedrine and aspirin are proven to work extremely well without aspirin. Yohimbe hcl and caffeine also work well.

sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10) sactown is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Amp does work.....

Originally Posted by mer-der-ah View Post
    i can't speak on Ergo's AMP (although would like to try that and Clearshot...), i can only vouch for Gaspari's Mitotropin. stuff's crazy, lost 10-12lbs of mostly fat (some water duh) in 1 month (30 days) with no change to training or diet. a true winner.

someone pass me some AMP or Clearshot to try plz
    I can't emphatically state exactly how well, though. I've managed to drop 25 lbs in 3 mos., but I'm a walking medicine cabinet.

I know that a combination of 11 0x0 and Amp2, run with the liquid albuterol I purchased for my rat, at 2 weeks on, 1 week off and 40+ minutes of cardio, 5x per week have worked.

I don't know how much of what has led to this, but I will repeat this again and only need pct for the 110x0.

I'll be done with this cycle in about a week and I'm seriously considering taking your advice on Mitotropin just to switch ish up.
    Tis a far, far better thing that I shall do now than I have ever done.

Tis a far, far better place that I shall go than I have ever been.

Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jill75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Look into Ergopharm's AMP. It's a Buy Two get One Free deal right now and it's an excellent burner.

-Spaz
    What's your response to this? How much have you lost in how long period of time?

Whatever you give to life,it gives you back.
    Do not hate anybody.
    The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you.
    Love others. And LOVE will come back to you..

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Enrico20 View Post
    it provides good energy, is well formulated to have complementary fat burning ingredients, and it is a non-rporpietary formula so you know exactly how much of each ingredient you are getting

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kyle.Lgk View Post

Man Scorch
    Animal Cuts
    Reduction AM
    Lipo 6x
    for sure, a free sample of REDuction sounds good (you can get one via the link in my signature below)
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoRudyx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Velocity XT could be a good option for you. It is great with energy and focus, as well as appetite control!! Just a thought

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Slim Xtreme
    Sub-Q
    Adrenalean

Those three should keep you satisfied for a while.

Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Enrico20 View Post
    Originally Posted by RB12 View Post
    it provides good energy, is well formulated to have complementary fat burning ingredients, and it is a non-rporpietary formula so you know exactly how much of each ingredient you are getting

Its reputation in these threads
    Great reviews, proven results
    Solid ingredient profile
    Smooth energy, suttle come down
    Its split into 3 caps allowing me to better control the dosage amount
    etc
    It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential - Bruce Lee
    www.kylelouismusic.com

I just started bodybuilding for about 2 months now. I totally changed my eating habit. Smaller portions - 6 meals daily. No more beers, fried food, cakes etc. Just lost 4.5 inches of my waist on my first month.

I workout 3 times weekly at clark hatch gym. ( no personal trainer cos it cost me usd 80 per hour. Can't afford - too costly )

my stack: On whey protein, on casein, on pro-complex ( almost 1 cycle )and cell-tech ( finished 1st cycle ).

But i am not very happy with the progress of my overall muscle gain especially my abs.

Need help but get very confussed with "super advertisments" of products. Which to belief especially after hydroxycut recall. I have placed an order but managed to cancel it on time. I still am thinking of an alternate fat burner or fat burning plan.
    The tried and true, most effective by FAR is ephedrine/caffeine. Do a search for vasopro on google. then buy a bottle of caffeine pills bb.com probably got a 200ct for like ten bucks. that together will honestly blow anything in this thread out of the water.