argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whats best out of these to help adding size?

never taken anthing outside of creatine and whey before so fancied tryin something new. but its a maze of supplements out there.

after peoples genuine thoughts and experiences with each...

HMB
    Tribulus Terrestris
    Test Booster(any kind)
    ZMA
    any other ones people can recommend...

im tryin to add as much muscle as possible without adding any fat (obviously i gotta sort the diet out) will be stackin with creatine and whey also

horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) horriblecreation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    interesting AVI youve got there....

Ive had great success with MassFX/HDx2, gained about 8 lbs and not done with the cycle yet. It makes me hungry all the time, so much easier to bulk up.
    ★♦★Ⓤnited Ⓕemale Ⓜisc Ⓖuild★♦★

\

argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) argent.daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by horriblecreation View Post
    interesting AVI youve got there....

Ive had great success with MassFX/HDx2, gained about 8 lbs and not done with the cycle yet. It makes me hungry all the time, so much easier to bulk up.
    can you get these in the UK? are they test boosters?

also are the ingredients readily available to make up yourself to keep costs down?

xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've used ZMA the past month trying to gain mass, and I loved it. I've gained 8+ pounds in 4 weeks. Sure, I was also taking creatine, whey, and a weight gainer and the same time, but I had good strength in the gym and slept like a baby. I used ON's ZMA and it was dirt cheap.

Originally Posted by xxx_hockey View Post
    I've used ZMA the past month trying to gain mass, and I loved it. I've gained 8+ pounds in 4 weeks. Sure, I was also taking creatine, whey, and a weight gainer and the same time, but I had good strength in the gym and slept like a baby. I used ON's ZMA and it was dirt cheap.
    yeh i've heard this is a good one, what was the ingredient breakdown and how many did you take?

not heard of ON to be honest, i think you guys in the states get alot more stuff than we do. i usually stick to the stuff i can get in holland and barratt or gnc.

xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxx_hockey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by argent.daniel View Post
    yeh i've heard this is a good one, what was the ingredient breakdown and how many did you take?

not heard of ON to be honest, i think you guys in the states get alot more stuff than we do. i usually stick to the stuff i can get in holland and barratt or gnc.
    Here's the link to it's product page: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/zma.html

ON = Optimum Nutrition. They are a rather large company, I figured they would be overseas as well but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by xxx_hockey View Post
    Here's the link to it's product page: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/zma.html

ON = Optimum Nutrition. They are a rather large company, I figured they would be overseas as well but I could be wrong.
    cheers dude, ill have a gander.

anybody tried hmb or tribulus??

Originally Posted by argent.daniel View Post

Sure thing, hope you make the right pick

Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hmb and tribulus are not worth the $, spend the money on more protein