Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000)

What you hate most at the gym

People that stand 3 inches from the DB rack doing something retarded like a standing double handed tri extension. Or people that used to DB rack to steady them selves as the do one arm bent over rows. Or just people standing 3 inches from the rack and doing their workout.

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I've got my towel on the bench I'm using and I get up to go refill my drink bottle inbetween a set and I come back 30 seconds later and someone has moved my stuff and started using the bench even though there are other free ones around. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Also curls in the squat rack, I know that's like the number one thing always mentioned in these types of threads but it almost never happens at the gym that I go to, so when it does happen I get really pissed off, especially since there are only 2 squat racks in my gym.

HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Saw a kid doing military presses, only brought the bar to the top of his head. This kid is pretty annoying too because he walks around in a very arrogant manner.
    Nothin but a peanut!

Even if winning isn't logical, losing is far from optional.

Team FrvrMuscle

rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    - when people use the weights and dont put them back after using them.
    - when people take up space in the olympic lifting padded floor area to do ez bar curls (wtf)
    - when i ask someone for a spot and he starts spotting me for every rep holding onto the bar, wtf is the point!
    - people that think they are massive and act really cocky - even though they are nothing
    -///M-

RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A small, squat girl (probs uni's womens rugby team) squatting nearly as much as I do, except she was box squatting... except the box was so high her thighs were still 30-45 degrees off parrallel to the ground when she hit the box.

Was gonna point out she'd get better results putting the box on its side and going lower but then I guess I'd just be anotehr arogant know-it-all bloke bossing the ladies about.

Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When people sit on the machines and talk on their cellphones.
    When people throw the weights down (even when its 30lbs) -___-
    When a sweaty ass person doesn't wipe down the equipment that they were using.

What pisses me off even more is when a group of people sit on the machine that i want to use and they are just talking story. x__x

WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I cannot stand when the gym is crowded and people almost bump into you while you work out. It's like...do you have to squeeze through right this second?

When little guys (no offense to anyone) follow me around and try to match me to make their dick bigger.

The roided out ******* who goes "WHAT?!" if you look at him.

People that bench the bar 10 times and don't try anything else.

People who walk around with their chest puffed out to make it seem like they're big.

Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    People using my request for a spot when I'm benching as an invitation to do their shoulder workout on my bar.

halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm working away on the leg press, when these three newbie Wogs ("Western Oriental Gentlemen") come up to the machine next to me. It looks like they're showing their friend around. I overhear their friend say "this guy's doing okay!" referring to me. Then his dickwad buddy replies "yeah okay for an amateur!"

I'm left thinking "so when did you get your pro-card?"

ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    People not putting weight back.
    People staring at me.
    People wanting to say hi or chit chat (esp personal trainers aka salesmen)
    Distraction is an obstruction for the construction.

“The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence.”

Kakarot!

justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cant stand when people are using a machine and they take like 8 minute rests in between sets or just sit there and stare into ****ing space for days. Its cool if they let you work in but some **** tards wont.
    "People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the ****ing lot."

Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    everything

vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50) vancarez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys who rock up in 'going out' jeans and just do a bunch of different bicep exercises and then leave.
    Seriously, if you are'nt there to get sweaty, go home.

Girls who come in and lift the 2kg dumbells and curl for the next 20 mins.
    They lift heavier in their aerobics classes!

Not having a squat rack? A smith machine and a power rack is not the same.

N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RunningStrong View Post
    A small, squat girl (probs uni's womens rugby team) squatting nearly as much as I do, except she was box squatting... except the box was so high her thighs were still 30-45 degrees off parrallel to the ground when she hit the box.

Was gonna point out she'd get better results putting the box on its side and going lower but then I guess I'd just be anotehr arogant know-it-all bloke bossing the ladies about.
    bull**** dude its how you say it. If you say it like an arrogant prick, thats what you'll come off as. If you say it like you've got her best intentions in mind, she'll either take your advice or politely decline, and thank you for your opinion either way.

Location: Christchurch and Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, Canterbury, New Zealand
    k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -People that wear loads of Aqua di Gio to the gym
    -People that smell like a stinky pu55y...
    -People who steal benches
    -3XL Tees--->Baggy Jeans-->Lugz-->Bench Press 135lbs--->Leave---> Profit??? lol

Blackwater00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackwater00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackwater00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackwater00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackwater00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackwater00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackwater00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackwater00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackwater00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackwater00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blackwater00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People who stare.

It's harder enough for me to feel comfortable in the gym without people staring at me.

thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundadome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vancarez View Post
    Guys who rock up in 'going out' jeans and just do a bunch of different bicep exercises and then leave.
    Seriously, if you are'nt there to get sweaty, go home.

Girls who come in and lift the 2kg dumbells and curl for the next 20 mins.
    They lift heavier in their aerobics classes!

you must go to the same gym as me haha
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body"

Teledin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teledin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teledin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teledin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teledin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teledin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teledin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teledin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teledin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teledin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teledin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People who give retarded stares. People who don't rack up the DBs or unload the weights on the machines or barbells. Just the other week I had some dip**** leave ~250kg on the incline leg press with the platform all the way down. I actually made him clean it up though.

A lot of things annoy me in the gym but most I don't bother wasting my time on. I'm there to take care of my business and go home and eat like a freak.

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when I do supersets and some bitch or guy takes my machine
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    people that come in just to hangout and stare
    "When people you don't know hate you, you know you're the best" - Gregg Valentino
    i rep for mass, not strength
    i rep back/neg back

Current:
    bench: 365
    weight: 210
    squat: not worth talking about

RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000)
    I kicked some guy off of a squat rack that was doing abs in it. lol

BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RaaR View Post
    I kicked some guy off of a squat rack that was doing abs in it. lol
    Wtf was he doing abs in the squat rack before? I've never seen anyone manage that before.
    My fitday
    http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=BulkInProgress

Iceland93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceland93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceland93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceland93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceland93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceland93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceland93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceland93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceland93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceland93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceland93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    - Curls in the squat rack!!
    - People who don't unload the bar
    - Curls or some isolation in the olympic and deadlift area
    - When the gym is crowded
    Stats:

Bench: 135 lbs
    Deadlift: 310 lbs
    Squat: 215 lbs

"There Is No Point In Being Alive If You Cannot Do The Deadlift"

My Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117623341

Banned 1111111111111111111111111111's Avatar
    1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100) 1111111111111111111111111111 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by RaaR View Post
    People that stand 3 inches from the DB rack doing something retarded like a standing double handed tri extension.
    I'm the only one in my gym that does this.

I try to keep out of the way of others though.

jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how is a standing double handed tri extension retarded?

i understand standing right next to the db rack while doing it is stupid.. but the exercise itself is normal to me

kyle91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HardWorkandRest View Post
    Saw a kid doing military presses, only brought the bar to the top of his head. This kid is pretty annoying too because he walks around in a very arrogant manner.
    Maybe he was trying to increase lockout power.

ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ice_man89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    empty gym and there is only one squat rack a guy was db curling in, waited for him to finish his set then asked if he could move to the side so i could use the rack (still plenty of mirror so he could watch his 10" arms) and he got so arsey about it, throwing a right hissy fit.

most anoying was when i was deadlifting mid rep a guy actually asked if he could use a weight, seriously what the ****???
    10% MYPROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: 007PT56

Pain is an illusion of the senses, fear is an illusion of the mind!

**workout log**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153595921&p=1062447931#post1062447931

matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100)
    every time i go to do curls/lateral raises/frontal raises, there is always about 10 guys crowded around the 10lb-35lb dumbbell area, and the sad thing is, they are huge ass guys always doing lateral raises right in front of that area, and they are swinging their arms upwards and **** and i can't get in to get my dumbbells...

lol, once i saw this old man come to the standing calf raise machine, he was on his cell phone and he had a towel hanging over his shoulder like he was about to do work... well he gets off his phone and puts like 200lbs on the machine and trys to do it, and he cant move it, well then i thought(oo god, a stereotypical gym idiot) when i went back i saw it set to 170, i still don't know if he did that weight, or just set it to that...

FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Workin on the grip right behind some fat ladys doing DB BORs

RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Generally I'm pretty chill but there is this one group of high school kids who always comes in there after school. All of them are pretty weak except for this one guy who's decent. But instead of doing wieght he can handle (around 155) this jackass puts 225 on the bench, does 3 reps going halfway down looking like a total bitch, then has his spotter help him get it up. It was a utter and complete failure.
    *******the FIRST crew*********

Rep people who post in my workout log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115722131