asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation making money online

I am not saying that works, all I am saying is that despite its fictious context, these methods can help you make money by merely doing something.
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof."
    Guys, your ideas are as strong as your muscles. I have been trying to get around in internet for two years already, met tons of crooks and ****ing jokers.
    I am not sending you fake links, I am not asking you to enter your card details, I am not asking you to give me your account details.
    As I know, many of us struggle to survive the college, university or living as cash is never enough, Having done tons of reasearch, I have found that there are not so many legal ways to make money, nevertheless, there are.

Here we go:
    1). Like playing computer games? There's money in gaming. Top players get paid handsomely for participating in tournaments, attending gaming fests and endorsing products. OK, Tiger Woods does make more but does he have as much fun? I mean, have you ever seen him happy? Like deliriously happy ... and shouting for joy? No. Because his golf club don't have no buttons. But it's not just for big hitters. Anybody can make a few hundred bucks a week.
    2). MMORPG, or multi-player online role playing games are virtual worlds where otherwise sane humans lose all perspective and all sense of reality. Or they pretend they do. They spend money on invisibility cloaks, virtual machine guns, characters and even virtual money! It's hard to explain how it works but Be The Seller, there's a thriving economy there worth millions of dollars every year. Whether it's WoW or SecondLife.

3). Adult entertainment: Like dressing up kinky? Do it front of a webcam and adult webcam sites will pay you. (John Prescott need not apply.) Like chatting dirty? Are you a balding man who likes pretending to be an 18 year old blond, female model? The online equivalent of the premium rate phone lines is where you can earn money all day just having fun. I won't provide links - use a search engine and find them yourself.

4). Or get paid for promoting other adult sites. This is like other affiliate programs except that you get to give away stuff on your site (usually cut-down/lower quality versions of videos and pics) for free. These entice visitors to click through for the larger resolution version which requires a small subscription. So, free content for you and - if you can get enough visitors to click through and subscribe - a healthy commission cheque at the end of the month.

Actual work

6)Several jobs exist on a pay per hour basis but the better paid ones are probably contract jobs. Some examples of both: Copywriting; proofreading of web content/ebooks/newsletters etc. (elance, guru, rentacoder, graphicdesign, more).

7). Email or phone answering: Be one of the first line support staff manning a company's phone or email answering service. Filter out the easy questions by pointing the user to relevant sections of his manual and escalate those that seem genuine problems. You are saving the company's engineers' time and providing a valuable service - that they pay for. A variation of this is chat help where you actually sit at your PC and text chat to users who've reached a firm's website and clicked the help button. Sometimes a bit of training is involved.
    8). Good at web design, HTML, CSS? Create designs (templates) and flog them. You can sell each one multiple times to webmasters who don't have the time or patience to get familiar with the intricacies and quirks.

9). Monitoring Wikipedia/ forums/ blogs for mentions of a particular name, brand etc. A recent expose showed that several Wikipedia entries were being manipulated by a US political party who had several stooges signed up for just this purpose. Wouldn't their opponents want to know each time they're manipulating some facts? Find someone who needs some news "managed" or needs to know when news is being "managed" and get paid for it. You need to be "proactive" as these jobs aren't "advertised" but the fact that they aren't advertised means that others don't know about them, you have an advantage. And there are opportunities in almost every language.

10). Directories: start one. Webmasters pay to be listed in your directory. The better your directory the more you can demand. Niche, hand compiled directories are a million times better than the SERPs dross and both companies and users know that.

11). Filling in surveys. True, there are a lot of duds around but there are still some programs that pay you for doing mind-numbingly dull tasks like filling in surveys. If you aren't fussed about privacy and are willing to disclose all your personal details (or fictional personal details) there's usually someone willing to pay you, From YouGov to Ciao. This - and some of the next few - are called IFW or Incentivised Freebie Websites, more here.

12). Get paid to read email. Why would companies pay for that? Plenty of reasons, not least that a human eye can spot SPAM that even the best program doesn't catch. Even the best anti-spam program has some false positives and some companies can't afford to have any.

These are the main ethical ways of making money in the WWW. Some are pure efffort, some require pure creativity. Remember, being creative means hiding your sources. If you do not do this, you are a failure.
    Personally, I am working with search engines, but this is a very profitable thing to do and it requires experience and effort. Please, take a look on www.themilliondolllarhomepage.com
    This idea sparkled millions of arguments and jokes. How could someone sell "nothing" for a million? If this guy could, why can't u do it fellow bb's? I hope you enjoyed that.
    That ain't trolling or spamming. That is the real thing. If you wanna ask yourself : "What is the catch, is that a scam"? , please be so kind to re-read that again.
    I am a computer expert, have a goal and cheating on people is not my goal. Next time I will tell you how to make money by using search engines.

Later,

asertus

Location: Christchurch and Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, Canterbury, New Zealand
    k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i play roulette...

jus sayin..

asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50) asertus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this helps, but try to consider something, where fortune and luck is not the dominant factor

k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50) k-pick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no no its strategic lol so no luck wutsoever. Besides risk free , so nothing but profit

that is another way. Your way is unique, my congrats, man. I will do a gambling guide soon.

PM me if u want info or if u have any other ideas.

Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good thread. I've been using websites for filling out surveys but that's getting boring, I need to promote my refferal link.

ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Last year I bought in about 120 of them Kanye west shades and sold them. Made about $100 a week with about an hours work. Bear in mind I was only 14. I then set up a cheap affiliate website but that failed. I will try and start again in the summer when I have more time.

please, feel free to contact me if there are any other questions.
    I am planning to write a guide for gambling and the search engine as well

Here comes the 2nd part.
    What is an idea? Idea is something that can lead you to a new discovery or allow you to figure out the best way for making money or establishing yourself in any market, i.e avoiding the barriers to entry.
    Many people do not believe in internet, do not believe in that system and certainly tend to laugh when somebody talks about making money online. Is Inet still a military secret program that was launched to protect from the USSR, Mao and the nuclear war. No, it is not. Nowadays it is alive, progressively advancing its abilities and growing. The next 15 paragraphs will outline another methods that can be useful while aiming on filling your pocket with some, in SOME cases decent amount of bucks or whatever currency your prefer ( that's another topic ,coming up later)

1)Join the myspace bandwagon, build up a lot of "friends" and bulletin advertise (what?!) the hell out of them. Send them to pages where you promote affiliate programs and you could walk away with five figures every month. There are people who make a lot more.
    How to make money working from home

2). Or use tools like myspace to promote your offline activities - like the music you create. The Arctic Monkeys were record label/ talent scout/ music agent free.

3). Sell trinkets to myspace users. They love them. Especially shiny ones. Myspace backgrounds, templates, animations, scripts, icons and other "myspace resources" are a multimillion dollar industry.

4). Writing a newsletter. Building a mailing list is a long term plan and it pays dividends but don't expect immediate results. If your newsletter is good and you promote it well you can collect hundreds of thousands of subscribers (who all get the newsletter for completely free). The more subscribers you have on your list the more advertisers pay to feature in your newsletter.

5). Find something that won't sell, let your imagination run wild. Be willing to think the most outrageous thoughts, the most impossible items to sell. Who would have guessed there'd be an active market for urine. Yes, that stuff you flush away. No, I'm not taking the ... mikey. Start selling your outrageous item and you may find that a market already exists. You can also sell your hair, your blood, your eggs, breast milk and body parts... and rent your uterus.

6). Build a community. While some webmasters see lower returns from forum-type sites it's probably because they're using contextual programs like Adsense. One of the biggest webmaster communities (forum) is free to join and free toIf I could only get the right wheels... use though it's very busy, uses massive bandwidth, and costs its owner a bomb. Yet, he makes a very profitable income from organising conferences/tradeshows. His "community" ensures every one is a sell-out.

7). Be a link monkey. Webmasters want people to link to them. It makes them feel loved. And it helps them rank higher with search engines. But they don't have the time to go begging. You do that for them and get paid per link. If you're smart you'll find shortcuts and charge people a lot of money for identifying and approaching possible link "partners".

8). Related to the link idea above - start a directory submission service. There are lots of directories around like the ODP. Many take free submissions but you have to do these by hand. When you're familiar with the submission process at a few of the top ones it takes you a lot less time to make submissions. Webmasters have to register, wait for a reply, jump through other hoops etc. They'd rather outsource it to someone who can do it faster and has the time.

9). Another flavour of link-building: Dropping mention of your client's site in forums, blog comments etc. Yes, clients pay for it. There are spamming ways of doing it and some more decent ways. If you can make relevant posts, posts that contribute to the discussion, and provide only those links that are beneficial to that thread, you'll be in high demand with webmasters looking to spread the word about their good content. For example, if you genuinely feel that this list of 101 ways to make money is the dog's testicles - and you participate a lot in webmaster forums - you're bound to come across threads where dropping a link would help your forum mates. Some website owners pay for that.

10). Press release websites often need people to screen user submitted releases for profanity etc., before running the "news". Well known blogs often require the same kind of vetting service for user submitted comments to blog articles. Niche directories that take automated submissions need to prevent against SPAM so could use a human review of each submission. There are numerous such opportunities. Spamming site owners with offers of your service may not get you anywhere. The key is to identify a site that looks like it could use this service and make a personal approach.

11). Write an ebook. It's as easy as falling off a chair. Know something about something? Whether it's about growing cabbages, writing PERL, plucking nose hair or being a good cop - if you're a good marketer, or pay a good marketer, you can probably sell a few thousand copies of your ebook. People pay online and download it, no publisher, printer, book shop or other cumbersome details to worry about. In fact, you don't even need to do the selling. "Affiliates" do it for you (on commission). And, there are ebooks telling you how you can write and sell ... ebooks!

12). Become an expert in a particular niche, perhaps affiliate programs for kids' products, or mailing list services ..and charge for your advice either at online webinars ... or even at local business events. The great news is that this is the internet and becoming an expert in a niche often requires nothing more than spending lots of time (online) reading and absorbing. No school to attend, no fees to pay.

13). Data sorting and other mundane jobs usually pay by the hour. This is the online version of envelope stuffing except that there really are opportunities to do these jobs online. It's a matter of looking in the right places and avoiding all those scammers looking to part you from your money by asking for upfront fees.

14). Good at graphic design? Design and offer logos and icons downloadable for free (and without watermark on payment of a fee). Good icons sell for several hundred dollars a set. And each set can be sold again and again.

15). Create an award and some fancy logos to go with it. The more credible they look the better. Award them to websites you like ... provided they pay you an "admin" fee every year to continue using the logo. Giving awards used to be a useful way to get backlinks. But when people's egos are sufficiently stroked they'll pay to continue boasting about how good the "rest of the world" thinks they are.

spend time reading it. Please, concentrate and find whatever is best for ya to do

play the game, do not make the game play you