selsea09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO Shotgun- few questions.

Im starting to work out now cause im tired of being 205 at 5.9 and not much muscle.
    ive heard Alot of stuff about NO Shotgun.

today i tried redline. but half way thru my work out my heart was just pumping out of control and i started to freak out, i had to stop the work out. i know its supposed to get you pumped but i dont like feeling like my heart is going to explode.

does any 1 know if shotgun will make my heart pump the way redline does?
    also i did take redline on an empty stomach im sure that had some help to it.

and how long does it take to actually see a phys appearence if i workout 3 times a week with the P-90x work out?

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm taking it right now, havent really experienced any rapid heartbeat while working out....but the redline in it does make me sweat quite a lot, but havent had any irregular heart beating from it so far

[QUOTE=thehulk50;325554301]I'm taking it right now, havent really experienced any rapid heartbeat while working out....but the redline in it does make me sweat quite a lot, but havent had any irregular heart beating from it so far[/QUOTE

Is the redline in the shotgun the same as the energy drink? I only fear of a heart agttack...

Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rippedtohell is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

[QUOTE=selsea09;325688301]
    Originally Posted by thehulk50 View Post
    I'm taking it right now, havent really experienced any rapid heartbeat while working out....but the redline in it does make me sweat quite a lot, but havent had any irregular heart beating from it so far[/QUOTE

Is the redline in the shotgun the same as the energy drink? I only fear of a heart agttack...
    Im not sure if you drank a whole bottle of redline because 1/2 bottle is considered a serving. But the shot gun is pretty strong, you can take 1/2 scoops or 1/4 scoops to assess tolerance. Too much shot gun with my already high intensity work outs is a cardiovascular overload for me. Buy 2 get one free on here is a killer deal too. Not to mention if u can find a 10% off coupon

[QUOTE=Rippedtohell;325727681]
    Originally Posted by selsea09 View Post

Im not sure if you drank a whole bottle of redline because 1/2 bottle is considered a serving. But the shot gun is pretty strong, you can take 1/2 scoops or 1/4 scoops to assess tolerance. Too much shot gun with my already high intensity work outs is a cardiovascular overload for me. Buy 2 get one free on here is a killer deal too. Not to mention if u can find a 10% off coupon
    I drank only 1/2 of the bottle. And I can get shotgun for 32$. I have checked but just like to get more opinions first

GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds like you are sensitive to stims so tray 1/2 scoop of shotgun and it thats ok try a whole scoop. One scoop should do ya well.

combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) combustion8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    redline is in noshotgun, I would recommend taking only half a scoop if your sensitive to stims. I had to quit using it all together because it would keep me up too late.

ok thanks. 1 more thing.

is there a creatine pill w/o the caffine? or somthing thats got alot of creatine? i think its the caffine thats causeing my heart to pump that way. i believe theres 120mg of caffine in redline, and i read some were roughly 220mg in shotgun (perscoop??).