superericman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pulled or torn pec muscle recovery help

in february this year im pulled or torn a muscle in the top of my left pec wrestling. it was a muscle that was attached pretty far almost up to my neck. so after the season was over it was better so i didnt work out. its gotten better but is not 100 percent. i need to start working out again or im going to kill myself but at the same time i dont want to reinjure it. im going to buy protein stuff because i heard that help repair muscle. Do u have any other ideas what i can do to help it get better?

scotty9193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scotty9193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scotty9193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scotty9193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scotty9193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scotty9193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scotty9193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scotty9193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scotty9193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scotty9193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scotty9193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Im sorry

You probably don't wanna hear this but you should start from scratch. Start with pushups and see how they feel gradually build up to benching and absoulutly don't overdo it or you'll regret it.