Lordlockhart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle & Weight Gainer by Precision Engineered

So I went to Vitamin World, and got a carton of Muscle & Weight Gainer, as seen here: http://www.vitaminworld.com/pages/fi...CPID=938&rlid=

I figured it's the best thing for me to get since Im trying to gain weight (at 143ish at the moment) and muscle (I workout for about 2hours every other day: treadmill plus weight machines) .

I have yet to open it, and before I do, I want to ask if you guys have any experience with this product. If so, what are your results/comments on it?

Would it help with losing some stomach fat ? (as I mentioned in some other threads, I'm lean/skinny looking to get muscled up, but have some stomach fat to burn)

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    that seriously look like garbage to me. tons of sugar.

true, but it has all sorts of vitamins.
    so should I return it? is there a better substitute?

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so you want to get a weight gainer mixed in with a really ****ty multi? look at the ingredients... 1: fructose. 2: milk.

so basicall you get a ****ty multi and some milk w/ sugar.
    I want to touch the butt.

so what would be a good alternative for it?