Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    time-out?

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joakman View Post
    Now you are becoming ****ing ignorant, you are retarded to try even backing up someone for thinking that they can 'increase' 20 lbs on a lift in one workout. The only reason why you responded is because it involves your precious product. You found out he 'increased' his lift compared to his last workout and in fact didn't increase his lift at all and tried running with it. No records were set by him, but yet you try to bring some physiology bull**** into the argument that has nothing to do with this. His post was simply like marketing that goes on.. bull****.. plain and simple. When you say you upped the weight or increased the amount of weight you lift, it is considered breaking PR's and etc, which he clearly stated he did not do. Please stop responding.

Nice edit, calling me arrogant, pot meet kettle.. wait while I spew my pointless credentials and say that I think people that do it are arrogant. 2nd time you've done this. WTG
    You seem very sensitive/emotional, not sure why you seem so bent out of shape, with all the name calling ect.

You created a STRAW MAN, plain and simple and didn't want to hear the guys explanation.

Once he explained, you should have dropped it but don't seem able to.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well, I agree that a product may not "increase" a lift after 1 dose. It is possible that a "placibo" effect may happen. An energy rush may have helped with the increase. All the stars may have been alined, etc.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    You seem very sensitive, not sure why you seem so bent out of shape, with all the name calling ect.

You created a STRAW MAN, plain and simple and didn't want to hear the guys explanation.

Once he explained, you should have dropped it but don't seem able to.
    Sensitive, no. Don't call me arrogant with what you are spewing, take a look in the mirror, it wreaks of arrogance. I didn't want to hear his explanation? If I didn't want to hear it I wouldn't have kept responding in the thread.

Dropped nothing. BRB going to increase my curls by 50 lbs (meaning I would do 55 right now, just so you follow me) because I only did 5's last week.. right?

I created a straw man? Wow, seriously now?

Oh and meet the kettle again?

michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)
    @ AEN and Joakman:

im not taking a side, but maybe you guys should have asked the op how many less reps he did for the 20 lb increase??? or he should have specified it...

its completely possible to have a 20 lb increase without supplements at all if your lifting for 5 less reps.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by michael3435 View Post
    @ AEN and Joakman:

im not taking a side, but maybe you guys should have asked the op how many less reps he did for the 20 lb increase??? or he should have specified it...

its completely possible to have a 20 lb increase without supplements at all if your lifting for 5 less reps.
    Yeah, but his point was that he was taking the stance that you can increase the weight in one workouts time by 20 lbs barring everything is constant. I said bull**** for someone who has done 3 steroid cycles, in pct, spot on training and diet. Turned out no PR's were made. Story right there.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sensitive, no. Don't call me arrogant with what you are spewing, take a look in the mirror, it wreaks of arrogance. I didn't want to hear his explanation? If I didn't want to hear it I wouldn't have kept responding in the thread.

Dropped nothing. BRB going to increase my curls by 50 lbs (meaning I would do 55 right now, just so you follow me) because I only did 5's last week.. right?

I created a straw man? Wow, seriously now?

Oh and meet the kettle again?
    You're calling me ignorant, retarded and more, yeah, you are coming off just a little arrogant.

And yes, you are arguing a point THAT IS NOT EVEN RELEVANT to what the OP posted. You just can't see that somehow, or are intentionally doing it.

@ AEN and Joakman:

Michael read the guys explanation, nothing more needs to be said.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

You're calling me ignorant, retarded and more, yeah, you are coming off just a little arrogant.

And yes, you are arguing a point THAT IS NOT EVEN RELEVANT to what the OP posted. You just can't see that somehow, or are intentionally doing it.
    Just like your degree and physiology, pot meet kettle.

Yeah, but his point was that he was taking the stance that you can increase the weight in one workouts time by 20 lbs barring everything is constant. I said bull**** for someone who has done 3 steroid cycles, in pct, spot on training and diet. Turned out no PR's were made. Story right there.
    Wow, just wow. The fact that use use the word constant, when all I have been talking about are the unknown variable to his situation, tells me there will be no getting through to you.

michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)

Michael read the guys explanation, nothing more needs to be said.
    like i said. not getting into this.

If these are my PR's

250 for 10
    270 for 8
    300 for 5

And lift 250 this week for 10, next week go 270 for 8. You didn't 'increase' your lifts.

250 for 10 -> 270 for 10 would be an increase of 20.

Starting to understand yet?

Just like your degree and physiology, pot meet kettle.
    If you can't figure out the relevance of mentioning having an exercise physiology background to understanding how a 20lb increase is very possible, when the OP mentioned the specifics,I am at a loss. And it has nothing to do with a supplement, it is exercise physiology.

You have made this ridiculous.

If you can't figure out the relevance of mentioning having an exercise physiology background to understanding how a 20lb increase is very possible, when little known variable were mentioned, having NOTHING to do with a supplement, I am at a loss.

You have made this ridiculous.
    Read above, I will draw it if need be

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If these are my PR's

250 for 10
    270 for 8
    300 for 5

And lift 250 this week for 10, next week go 270 for 8. You didn't 'increase' your lifts.

from that standpoint you are correct, however, many people state that because their weight "increased" they increased their lift.

people dont always take "reps" under consideration.

Originally Posted by NKWulf View Post
    from that standpoint you are correct, however, many people state that because their weight "increased" they increased their lift.

people dont always take "reps" under consideration.
    Exactly my point, to why my first post bolded "strength way up" or whatever, when it never did.

If these are my PR's

250 for 10
    270 for 8
    300 for 5

That is YOU, this thread is HIS FEEDBACK, with HIS circumstances, HOW CAN YOU NOT GET THAT??

That is YOU, this thread is HIS FEEDBACK, with HIS circumstances, HOW CAN YOU NOT GET THAT??
    Because that is what happened! I will draw it for you.

He didn't go.. 250 for 10 last week and 270 for 8, he could have went 200 for 10 last week and did 220 for 10 this week. No increase has been made, period.

PR's again
    250 for 10
    270 for 8
    300 for 5

His Strength Has Not Increased, Get It?

for the record. i think a 20 lb increase is possible depending on what the individual was taking in prior workouts. if this was his first dose of caffeine in a like a month, its completely possible. **** i could put up a 20 lb increase in my major lifts by just having a spotter present. there are alot of factors that could influence this...and like the op said, its not only the presurge.

@ joakman, keep the hostility to the op. this is a dumb argument between you guys. try the ps out, its good stuff.

for the record. i think a 20 lb increase is possible depending on what the individual was taking in prior workouts. if this was his first dose of caffeine in a like a month, its completely possible. **** i could put up a 20 lb increase in my major lifts by just having a spotter present. there are alot of factors that could influence this...and like the op said, its not only the presurge.

@ joakman, keep the hostility to the op. this is a dumb argument between you guys. try the ps out, its good stuff.
    My original post was to the OP, he intervened. I now will never try it.