Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Start of A Great Loss?(a good read)

I've been up and down on the scale for the past few years. Last year I was at my lowest I've been for years at 265lbs and I was looking great and feeling great. I had a huge boost in my confidence and almost everything else. Then I had a situation where my lifting had to be put to a stop for a while. I was still running and doing other cardio but for some reason I was putting the weight back on. I went up to 285lbs and still sitting in that range. Right now I'm still not able to lift the way I should or would like to and my running as been limited to power/sprint work cause my body is not able to run. I've also had a problem with my diet, just like everyone else has. My diet problem is that my dad and brother like to snack and eat sweet's, junk food, etc and my mom gives into buying all of this and I'm limited to the amount of meat and veggies I can eat in a week cause my brother and dad are picky eaters when it comes to certian food. Which means I have cheat food all around my house and I find myself giving in when it's not a cheat day. It finally came down to the past week or two when I've finally said this is enough. After I put on my track jersey(I'm a national ranked thrower) and it was tight. I got angry and it got me thinking then I find out that one of my friends might like me and my summer job I'll be in a pool quite a bit. A 19yo with a big belly does not fit into these.

So this is what I'm going to do. With the help of my coach were working on the running at a new intensity, re-working the lifting schedule, I'm going to get a new bike and a stand to ride in my backyard, and/or start swimming laps weekly as well. If I can work on this and focus on this I can easily get down to 270lbs by the summer time. The big issue for me is my diet I've decided to go back to the diet that worked for me before since I been moving around on diets. The diet will look like this; high protein intake, very low simple carb intake, moderate complex carbs, fats have to be from meats, dairy, nuts, etc. Sugars will be at a zero all day unless it's after WO's and it will be a low amounts, water intake will be 2gallons+ a day. I will follow this saying "If it comes from the ground chow it down, if it was made by man throw it in the can". With the diet working I know I can be down to 250lbs by summers' end and head off to university with a great starting frame. But that is the future and only I can pave my path to the future of success.

I'll post a new thread following my progress with pics, weight, rough food intake numbers, lifting improvements and anything else you would like to know. Hope this read was worth it.

bomb777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bomb777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bomb777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bomb777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bomb777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bomb777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bomb777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bomb777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bomb777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bomb777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bomb777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was around your weight last month. Started my diet on March 25th, and weighed 257 today.

I've never been one to stick to a high or low carb diet just eat in my calorie range. Like tonight I had a deLite Papa Murphys pizza because it fit into my range for the day. I do cardio four times a week too.

I'd suggest buying some of your own food. I have to cook for my kids on the side of what I eat most meals. On top of that join a gym if you don't already belong to one.

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bomb777 View Post
    I was around your weight last month. Started my diet on March 25th, and weighed 257 today.

I've never been one to stick to a high or low carb diet just eat in my calorie range. Like tonight I had a deLite Papa Murphys pizza because it fit into my range for the day. I do cardio four times a week too.

I'd suggest buying some of your own food. I have to cook for my kids on the side of what I eat most meals. On top of that join a gym if you don't already belong to one.
    I do belong to a gym it's just hard working out cause I can only focus on one area for training due to my set back.