Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Flaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mrg6289 View Post
    the guy at the GNC store highly recommended this wheybolic because of the protein isolates. After you workout these protein isolates are the best way to rush protein to your muscles. Other supplements take a while to get absorbed into your system but these protein isolates get absorbed within minutes, extremely important right after workouts.

You can also just take 2 scoops of this to make it last longer. 60 grams of protein in the 3 scoops is kind of overkill if you ask me.
    I've been using this for several months now and I love it. My local GNC has offered it buy 1 get one 1/2 off, making it the same price total as 2 tubs of any other competitive product.

The added aminos are the main draw for me along with the low calorie-high protein per serving.

Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by luckyali View Post
    Same wondering here, The protein is clearly overpriced, I wouldn't even remotely consider buying this.
    17 servings of 60 grams of protein. each serving is 3 scoops which means each scoop is 20 grams..so that means one jug of wheybolic 60 has 51 servings of 1 scoop(20 grams of isolate and hydrolysate). comes out to be a somewhat decent deal considering the amount of servings and the quality of protein. just bc its "60 grams per serving" doesnt mean u have to use all 3 scoops.
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

1k+

ad4m510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this product isnt worth it as many ppl said......

it tastes like **** i got vanilla and cookies and cream and i cant finish it i tastes literally like ****ttt..... its an alright product if u can drink it lol......

Registered User BleedPhillyGreen's Avatar
    BleedPhillyGreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cali311soca View Post
    I got into an argument with the chick at GNC about the grams of protein per serving. She tried telling me that Wheybolic Extreme 60 had more protein per serving cause it had 60 grams of protein in it. Well, I showed her it was 60 grams per serving (3 scoops per serving) and my 2 scoop 40 gram protein was giving me just as much.
    if your scoops are each 20 grams (40 grams protein per 40 grams powder = 1 g protein/1 g poweder), and Wheybolic scoops are 10 grams (60 grams protein per 30 grams powder = 2 g protein/1 g powder) you would be wrong. I'm not saying you are right or wrong; i'm just saying you should look at amount of grams of powder per serving not amount of scoops per serving....

NikkyRoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikkyRoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikkyRoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikkyRoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikkyRoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NikkyRoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ad4m510 View Post
    this product isnt worth it as many ppl said......

it tastes like **** i got vanilla and cookies and cream and i cant finish it i tastes literally like ****ttt..... its an alright product if u can drink it lol......
    agree

easytee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) easytee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I use it!!!

It's alright. I definetly had better in the past and once it runs out I won't be buing it again. I'm going back to Sythra-6. That works best for me!
    "SO MOTE IT BE"

nscampbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nscampbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nscampbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nscampbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amplified wheybolic extreme 60 is an awesome protein as far as they go. Now, I am a GNC employee, and i am a fan of ON gold standard hands down, I have always taken it and will continue to, however, i will say, that the chocolate amplified wheybolic extreme 60 is hands down the most delicious chocolate I have ever tasted, It does have alot of leucine in it, however, thats per 3 scoops, which i dont recommend people taking unless they have money to blow, When you compare it to other proteins, its price is a little bit higher but not extremely higher, gnc 100% is 29.99 for 29 servings, 1 scoop at a time, 20g of protein, AMP protein is 59.99 for 51 servings 1 scoop at a time, so yes, you do pay a little bit more, in the fact that you technically get 7 servings more from two 2lb tubs of the regular 100%, but you get more leucine, extra aminos besides it, and glutamine from the AMP, as well as less sugar per serving, less fat per serving, less carbs per serving, and a much quicker absorbing whey protein hydroslate/isolate compared to the concentrate of the regular. So if you can afford the extra couple bucks, its worth it and great for any type of lifting, I cant confirm the taste of any other protein because all i ever get is chocolate, but the chocolate extreme 60 is freaking amazing, also, i dont know why everyone stereotypes everyone that works for GNC as idiots, I dont know everything, but i do know a descent amount, and if i dont, i'll tell you i dont, if you guys have any GNC questions though, feel free to PM me.

ivanelterrible has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work at GNC myself. It's not a terrible protein as far as they go, but in most of the stores it certainly is way overpriced. If you can find a store with a good deal on it, no harm in trying it out, but don't pay the arm and the leg they normally charge - you can find stuff just as good online for half the price. And don't listen to the salesmen either - we're paid to push the stuff.

Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do people continue to shop at GNC?
    Way overpriced for everything including their own brand.

GGYYMMRRAATT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wheybolic

I personally really enjoy the results I get from wheybolic...it might be pricey yes. But it does demonstrate good results. It is cheaper right now to buy the bags...I usually by 4 tubs at once as they last me a week each @ 2 servings a day. And I'm going to buy 9bags @ a time now because its $165 for a months supply vs $205 for a months worth of tubs. I've been breaking up the servings lately....taking two scoops with breakfast....another a few hrs later.... two scoops after workout and a scoop. A few hours after that.... amplified wheybolic extreme 60 has digestive enzymes in it so your body can ACTUALLY use all 60 grams. Stack that with casein protein right before bed and you'll see optimum results. Another comparable protein is the procomplex whey protein.

GGYYMMRRAATT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That being said, I'm not saying its THE best product....just that it is a good product.

DMunshi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using Wheybolic for about a week now, and honestly, I really like it. I got the Chocolate flavor, and it's probably the best tasting protein drink I've tried. It's got real cocoa in it, and it doesn't really have a protein after-taste. Now, it tells you to put 3 scoops in 12 fl. oz. of water. If you want to maintain the taste, but use less of the product, then just use less water! 1 scoop in about 4 fl. oz. water tastes great! I use this drink as a post workout/meal replacement, so I use 3 scoops (but still only use 8 fl. oz. of water because I like the shake to be a little richer).

If I'm not using it as a meal replacement, I only take about one scoop.

I started the P90X system yesterday, and took this shake afterwards, and I have to say, I'm not really THAT sore. Sure, there is some soreness, but I can definitely work out again without experiencing too much discomfort.

Bottom line: Yes, it is a bit pricey, and there may be other alternatives... But I really like this product. It tastes great and leaves me satisfied. Would I recommend it? Yes.

guyinberlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

AMP Wheybolic 60- when to take?

Also just bought this GNC product and am wondering if anyone can recommend when is best to consume this product. Before workout? After workout? both? I am a skinny guy, looking to get ripped and lean...not intersted in getting huge, as that is just not likely for my body type. Any dosage advice would be greatly appreciated.

ItsRomes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Amplified wheybolic extreme 60 stomach proble

I used amp wheybolic extreme 60 on Sunday, 30 minutes after my workout with 12 oz cold water and a scoop and a half. The next 3 days, including right now, I have had severe diarrhea and my stomach is churning and bubbling. The first day also consisted of severe stomach cramps. Does any one know how I could fix this and why it happened?

galensmith22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) galensmith22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) galensmith22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have taken the Wheybolic Extreme 60 numerous times but it seriously messed my stomach up everytime. It tastes great though, guess its just if your stomach can handle it. Wierd though because numerous supplements I have taken or take have never had those effects on me.

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I think it's a great product if you have a lot of money to waste. I loved the flavor of the blue raspberry, but it had me in the bathroom frequently and when I added dextrose PWO it left a film in my mouth. Profile is great, but like i said only if you want to spend that much. Don't think you would notice difference between this or muscle fortress from Walmart which is $15.

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by galensmith22 View Post
    I have taken the Wheybolic Extreme 60 numerous times but it seriously messed my stomach up everytime. It tastes great though, guess its just if your stomach can handle it. Wierd though because numerous supplements I have taken or take have never had those effects on me.

Agreed! This stuff tore me up.

Marleigh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I absolutely LOVE Wheybolic! I only take 1 scoop because I do mainly cardio/ high rep weight training, but my cousins use it too (they take 1/2 dose) for more intense training. If you are getting an upset stomach you might be taking to much of it. Your body can't even absorb a full 60 gram dose. Cut your serving size down to 20 to 40 grams. If you still get an upset stomach add some digestive enzymes. (papaya or bromalin) P.S. as a girl I really like how much cystine you get which helps w/ healthy hair!

Kingadoll81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does it mean I can drink it in the evening as a meal supplement?

Kingadoll81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you think i could take this in the evening on non workout days as a meal replacement?
    Originally Posted by DD66 View Post
    This....so pretty much saying GNC's Protein is bad, is saying ON protein is also bad.
    Someone earlier on the thread said the protein pas overpried? 1 lbs bag = 19.99 (21 scoops of 20 grams) 3lbs bag = 37.99 (51 scoops of 20 grams)

I like there Wheybolic 60 for a couple of "inteligent" reasons :

1. Very lean, 280 calories for 60 grams...But I only use 1 scoop = 90 calories, into some milk which bumbs the proteine to around 30 grams which is a perfect whey/casein mix.

2. L-Carnitine, I like that ingredient for the leaning out effect. Helps break down the long chains of fatty acid, transports it to the mitochoondria, simply means you burn more fat as energy.

3. High dose of Leucine, when in high enough quantity, it can increase growth hormonoe production during sleep.

4. Arginine, I think everyone knows why thats good.

Dmizzle0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been using this product on and off (more off because I honestly didnt work out as much)for about a year and first thing is I agree this product is super expensive and I found out that its best to buy it when GNC has there sales. Also they have a good military discount. Like everybody says chocolate is the best. It's also good if you want to make a shake too!

lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordgt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tried some on sale, it actually tastes/mixes well. But the price..
    Cellucor Super HD Full 60 serving review> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144520921

AMINOx sample> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145251521&p=890628471#post890628471

Scivation XTend Apple review 1week> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147841643&p=942668383#post942668383
    BSN EVOtest Log >http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146635953&p=918516573#post918516573
    7/16

ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it's a decent product, but it tastes like cht and it is overpriced.

Carnivore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wheybolic
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My lifting partner and I have been using it for a few months now. It has good flavor and u get good recovery from it; has the BCAA's in it also. I've made some pretty good strength gains and I am putting on some mass and muscle. That's all he uses, but I use a few other proteins as well; been taking casein before bed.

ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lschepis View Post
    My lifting partner and I have been using it for a few months now. It has good flavor and u get good recovery from it; has the BCAA's in it also. I've made some pretty good strength gains and I am putting on some mass and muscle. That's all he uses, but I use a few other proteins as well; been taking casein before bed.
    all protein has every BCAA in it. but some ppl have good results so if you like it great. I dont like the taste
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

carlos41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely works! Saw a huge difference in about a month or so. Price is a downfall but in the end, it was worth it for me.