cfranklin88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Russian Bear 5000

So i'm a 19 year old. My last year as a teen lol. Umm I was browsing this website yesterday and I read 4 pages of a thread about Russian Bear 5000. Well they never answered my question so I will post it here.

I need to know exactly how to mix Russian Bear 5000. It says 5 scoops is a serving but it says mix it with an entire gallon of whole milk and spread it out over 4 days.

Well 5 scoops and a full gallon of milk just dont add up. Even after 5 scoops there is still alot of protein powder left. It says the entire contents is one serving.. Am I supposed to mix the entire gallon of milk with the entire 4lbs of Russian Bear 5000 protein powder?

And how do I mix all of that in a blender anyway? That's a lot of milk and I dont have an appliance that will mix all of that in one serving...

Thanks,

Chris.

Snackerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snackerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snackerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Snackerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vi...nbear5000.html

go there and read the directions under the bottle.

P.S. it has around 3 servings in 1 bottle

Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whole container into 1 gallon of milk. just slowly pour it into the milk then shake the milk container.
    Bench-185
    Squat-225x2
    Dead-250

started with -4894

now 17,766 please help me get deep in the green.
    (no rep beg)

BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000)
    why would you buy this?

eat food. you dont even need 5000cals a day to gain, i am sure.

ooliljoo37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ooliljoo37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ooliljoo37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ooliljoo37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ooliljoo37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ooliljoo37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ooliljoo37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ooliljoo37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ooliljoo37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ooliljoo37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ooliljoo37 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lmfao u should feed it to a newborn baby u degenerate autistic idiot

steeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) steeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) steeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) steeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) steeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) steeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) steeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) steeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) steeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) steeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) steeez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its only about 8 bucks a serving what a deal

Unregistered User? OdinsMissingEye's Avatar
    OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OdinsMissingEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Waste of money. MCT suck monkey balls. If you really want to make a weight gainer shake just throw some protein powder, ground up oats, natural peanut butter, and a banana in 16 oz of milk.
    The single minded devotion to a pursuit is the heart of manliness.

Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1 serving is five huge scoops which is 391g carbs and 184g protein lol. Basically if you use 1-2 scoops at a time it can be a fairly good gainer.

rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when i got it, i mixed one scoop with 16 fl oz of milk and had 3 servings day. It tasted really chalky, but tolerable. i did gain 2 lbs by the end of the container. Not worth the money IMO but its worth a try.

cfranklin88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ooliljoo37 View Post
    lmfao u should feed it to a newborn baby u degenerate autistic idiot
    Umm wow. So lets see, i'm new to bodybuilding. I dont know anything about it. I just registered at my local gym and hired a personal trainer. I just went and bought what had the most calories. I need help with some protein powder directions. I register here thinking i would get great advice and I get called an autistic idiot. I guess the only thing I can say by responding to your post is that your umm i dont know, a "jerk?"

To everyone else who replied, thanks for the information and answers. I'm sure you people dont waste your life everyday calling people 3rd grade names over a keyboard.

I think i'll rely on my trainer for more information. Again. Thanks.

Chris

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cfranklin88 View Post
    Umm wow. So lets see, i'm new to bodybuilding. I dont know anything about it. I just registered at my local gym and hired a personal trainer. I just went and bought what had the most calories. I need help with some protein powder directions. I register here thinking i would get great advice and I get called an autistic idiot. I guess the only thing I can say by responding to your post is that your umm i dont know, a "jerk?"

To everyone else who replied, thanks for the information and answers. I'm sure you people dont waste your life everyday calling people 3rd grade names over a keyboard.

I think i'll rely on my trainer for more information. Again. Thanks.

Chris
    Why?
    Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew