solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Getting Ripped with AX Slim Xtreme & CEL P-MAG

Getting ripped anyway I can!

Goals

1. Look as good (lean) as I can in 4-6 weeks
    2. Stay above 90kg
    3. Maintain or gain size

Current Stats

Bodyweight : 93kg, Bodyfat approx : 12% (guess)
    Height : 6'2 or 190cm, Bodytype : Ectomorph

Diet

I make all meals myself. I don't count calories. I'll be using my waistline as my main guide in all of this. That and the mirror.

Weight Training

Arnold's Advanced Training Program - Level I
    I'll be doing this program, with some modifications to avoid overtraining.

Cardio

I run home and to work some days. I swim somedays. I'll keep track of that in the log

Dosing

AX SX SlimExtreme: 2 caps before breakfast
    CEL P-MAG : 1 cap with breakfast, 1 with dinner

Other Supplements

Multivitamin. Protein Powder.

Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I predict an exceptionally good mood and mental outlook while on this combo!
    The Christian life is not a playground, it's a battleground.

T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This one`s gonna be extremely interesting to watch!

Subbed for sure and along for the ride!
    Anabolic Xtreme Representative

-Always striving to get bigger and better-

JB@Anabolicx.com / www.AnabolicX.com

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

I'm IN

Tear it up.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Be prepared for Insomnia!..Slept oneday properly out of 4 so far on Slim Xtreme.That is one one cap in the a.m. 3 caps of Stim-x never stopped me sleeping.Nor 5 caps of Scorch :S

Awesome stack of supps you have got there.

Why you need a new bike? You only bought one last year.Been riding of English Jetties again?

Wrist is coming along nicely..Now 3 weeks since Op.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NeCrOmAnCeR View Post
    Be prepared for Insomnia!..Slept oneday properly out of 4 so far on Slim Xtreme.That is one one cap in the a.m. 3 caps of Stim-x never stopped me sleeping.Nor 5 caps of Scorch :S

Awesome stack of supps you have got there.

Why you need a new bike? You only bought one last year.Been riding of English Jetties again?

Wrist is coming along nicely..Now 3 weeks since Op.
    Yeah I couldn't sleep last night, sucked hard! And that was after only 1 cap. The stuff makes me feel very 'weird'. As in focused, but paranoid and I get the shakes. Anyway, I'll update log shortly.

Day 1 - Overtrained already

Arnold's Training Program

I started last Sunday on the first week of Arnolds Advanced Training Programme. I followed it pretty much to the letter all week. I finished up last night (Friday) feeling totally drained, a bit weaker, but happy to have got through it. It's given me a benchmark of how much load I can take. I'm fairly confident I need to reduce the load by about 20% and increase my sleep to make the gains I want.

Training - AM Chest/Back - PM Back

AM Chest/Back
    Flat Dbell Press : 40X15, 40X12, 40X10, 40X8
    Incline Press DB : 32X10, 30X10, 28X8, 28X8
    Weighted Dips : +20X12, +20X10, +20X8, +20X7
    Seated Flyes : 3 High rep sets
    Wide Grip Chins : 8, 7, 6, 6
    Close Grip Pullup : 9, 8, 6 (stopped workout here, was shattered)

PM Back

Deadlifts : 140X10, 140X8, 140X8, 140X8 (Kept losing grip)
    Close Grip Pullup : 8, 7, 5
    Abdominal Twists : 60, 60, 60
    Hammer Strength Row : 35X12, 35X10, 30X15, 30X12

This was less exercise than I normally get done on a daily split, so I knew I needed more rest after the first workout. After 6 days straight lifting, I think I need a rest day

SlimExtreme

Took one tab at around 12PM. I think this was too late in the day (damn you fedex). Started out as good focus, but turned into shaking arms, increased BP (160/95) and some paranoia. I took the refuel dose (you get one in each pack) at 5PM, just to see what happens. It extended the ride of Slim for sure, but made me feel very odd. I couldn't get to sleep very well that evening. I normally hit the hay around 10/11 and get a restful 8 hours. Last night it was 2am and woke at 5. Forced myself back into bed and woke at 8:30.. Today I've taken a Slim at 9AM and will just have the one. I'm sure it will balance itself out and I'll report different findings in a few days.

P-Mag

P-MAG, from the literature I think this stuff converts into what could be loosely called "Oral Testosterone" (Clostebol). Probably with more availability than the HRT oral testosterone I hope.

Diet

Meal 1 : Oats + WPI Powder + Fruit
    Meal 2 : Oats + 10 Eggs
    Meal 3 : Pasta (small) + Chicken breasts + veges
    Meal 4 : Same Meal 3
    Meal 5: Leftover Oats + Ham
    Meal 6 : Miscellar Casein Shake + Bananna

Balls-Attitude-Direction joeflex73's Avatar
    joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This should be a good one!

The No BS Guide to Caloric Intake, Cutting and Bulking by joeflex73
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107459791

Love football?: http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=14748563

T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joeflex73 View Post
    This should be a good one!

LMAO good .gif/comment on that one Joe

NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000) NeCrOmAnCeR is just really nice. (+1000)
    12pm taking cap was a bad idea..But then taking the booster as well!! haha.You had to take it to the limit

Not sure how I like them selling the main product and then a half life additive.

Means if you pay $30 for SX and $20 for the boosters=an expensive month's supply.Which no other fat burner has made a hole in wallet like this before.

Hit me hard on the first day too.Settled on the second..Still nothing like the amphetamine like high you get from Scorch or Stim-X

P-Mag.Hmm.Interesting.They advertise as Lean muscle and strength.Is that not the aim of all the other products of a similar line too? Less caps.Costs more.What am I missing?
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking forward to your log bro. I'm sure you have a great background in training, but I will say that whenever I've read any Pro w/o schedule, it was definitely designed for someone who is getting a little extra boost if you know what I mean. No normal BB'er would ever do 16 sets for any bodypart Having said that, tear it up.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

Day 2 - Rest

Rest Day

Body feels obliterated. Sore all over. Excellent

Slim Xtreme Positives

Fantastic appetite suppression, best of any supp I have had yet.
    Increased energy
    Increased body temperature

Slim Xtreme Adverse effects

Can't sleep. I tried again tonite, couldn't sleep ( I normally fall asleep within 5 mins of hitting the pillow). I took 10mg ******, felt relxaed, but an hour later still couldn't sleep. So I took some zolpiderm (****** in US). That knocked me out. Hope this doesn't continue
    Extra stools - going 3-4 times a time
    Anxious/shakey - my mind is constantly not at ease on this stuff

P-MAG

Nothing to report

Diet - 6 Meals, all on target. Dinner pic below

Asparagus with raw Oysters
    Chickpeas+Pumpkin mash and herbs, with roast chicken
    Glass of cranberry juice mixed with water

Originally Posted by NeCrOmAnCeR View Post
    12pm taking cap was a bad idea..But then taking the booster as well!! haha.You had to take it to the limit

Not sure how I like them selling the main product and then a half life additive.

Means if you pay $30 for SX and $20 for the boosters=an expensive month's supply.Which no other fat burner has made a hole in wallet like this before.

Hit me hard on the first day too.Settled on the second..Still nothing like the amphetamine like high you get from Scorch or Stim-X

P-Mag.Hmm.Interesting.They advertise as Lean muscle and strength.Is that not the aim of all the other products of a similar line too? Less caps.Costs more.What am I missing?
    Yeah I'm not liking slimxtreme at all at present, but ill give it time. Not having any today (sunday), as if i continue, i only want to take it 6 days a week.

For my money, P-MAG is pretty much, oral testosterone. If thats broadly true, then it should be pretty lean, with all the benefits of test (increase mood, red blood cell count, libido etc). It's a brand new product based on an old compound and I like CEL, their M-DROL is super solid, so I'm giving it a bash at a moderate dosage, just to see how it helps on a cut/recomp. I made a decision to never again cut/recomp without anabolic/androgen or a heap of supps, so I'm sticking with it

Originally Posted by solarize View Post
    Rest Day

Body feels obliterated. Sore all over. Excellent

Slim Xtreme Positives

Fantastic appetite suppression, best of any supp I have had yet.
    Increased energy
    Increased body temperature

Slim Xtreme Adverse effects

Can't sleep. I tried again tonite, couldn't sleep ( I normally fall asleep within 5 mins of hitting the pillow).
    This seems to be a issue for some people, minor for others. You should try to hang in there, as it do get better as you go. I had the same somewhat non-sleepy evenings, but it subsides. You could try to cut back on dosing, while you adapt to the high increase in energy from SX. This way you`ll build up the tolerance better, as far as your sleep pattern goes.

Also of course, taking the pill as early as you can is good. Keep the bottle next to your bed, and pop a cap (or the dosing you choose to go with), first thing when you jump up

Day 4 - Torn Ligaments damn!

I must be getting old, torn two ligaments in my ankle dancing

So I'm on crutches, but it could be worse, I could be dead Anyway, between that, the emergency room and projectile vomiting in the emergency room (caught some weird bug in the hospital), I haven't trained the last three days. I'm heading to the gym tonite to see how I go as I'm not 100% after the bug. I'm going to just do some straight sets, nothing to failure, upper body only and do some ankle stretches.

I'm continuing with the log and P-MAG, I think it might help me recover quicker from this injury. Anyway, that's me. Expect a decent update in a day or two once this bug leaves and I can smash some heavy weight

Originally Posted by solarize View Post
    I'm continuing with the log and P-MAG, I think it might help me recover quicker from this injury. Anyway, that's me. Expect a decent update in a day or two once this bug leaves and I can smash some heavy weight
    Allright Solar, we`ll be waiting! If you feel it would yield some benefit to you, by all means continue the SX aswell. That way you wont get stuck in the couch with too much food

Ankle Injury ..Not good when you want to do cardio to lose bodyfat.

3 night out of 8.I had trouble sleeping with SX.Seems fine now.Today being Day 9.Was going to take the SX booster this afternoon.But legs fried and weather no good for cardio.

Depending on soreness.I shall try 2 caps tomorrow.

Day 4 - Torn Ligaments damn!

Tore my ligaments on day 4 - hence no updates! (ankle injury)

Day 8 - Off crutches

Ankle is recovery

Hi Guys, I tore two ligaments in my ankle on the weekend, so I stayed out of the gym for a day or two, icing etc on injury.

So you have been training right ?

Tuesday - Chest
    Wednesday - AM Back, PM Shoulders+Triceps

My triceps and shoulders were pretty tired already from crutches use, so not the best workout. I'm also recovery from some crappy disease i got at the hospital

So where are you at now ?

I can walk now, slowly, without crutches - yes!
    I'll be heading to the gym at lunch to do rehab work in the pool and do a few more weights..
    Friday/Saturday looks like my next 'real' update

I won't be training legs for atleast another week, but i hope to be back to full strength on other lifts by the weekend. Will update then

SlimXtreme still causing issues

Yep, still can't sleep properly and it makes me feel, not great. Its good for gym work, but not much else. IF this continues into monday, I'll be dropping it entirely.

P-Mag

Nothing to report, haven't given it a good 'crack' yet so to speak as this injury has put a dampener on things. However I hope its helping my inury recovery.