Location: kings lynn, norfolk, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    toyboy617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toyboy617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toyboy617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking help on snacks while cutting/losing weight

hello guys i have only been cutting for 15 days today but have not touched a bit of cocolate so far my main little go to snack to replace this is whole penut butter on a rice cake can anyone suggest anything else which kills the sweet cravings as i no just eating this will get a bit boring many thanks

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why are you intentionally avoiding chocolate?

I'm going to venture and guess it's because you've read numerous 'Men's Health' articles and various misinformed articles on the internet regarding "junk" foods and how they will promote weight gain.

Unfortunately, what you've been lead to believe is very false.

Foods should not be looked at in their individual context, as it is irrelevant in regards to your goals.
    A select food will not promote weight gain, nor loss.

This is going to be a function of your overall daily dietary intake.

You need to determine your individual caloric requirements (TDEE) + macronutrient requirements to start.
    Eat at a deficit to lose weight, while maintaining macronutrient minimum sufficiency for protein + fats to aid in muscle & strength retention throughout the duration of the cut.

Parter this all with a proper training regiment, and you're well on your way.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

Jm1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^^ I think what he is saying but worded a little differently is this:

I went through your pictures and although you are making progress, it could be quicker. When I first switched to whole food eating, I dropped 60 lbs...the last 20, now that's hard. I.e. It's easier at first.

But what I am learning quickly is, you can't lose fat or change your body unless you are documenting first. There are different extents to which you can document. Some people just eat the same exact thing every day. Well, that is one way to keep it consistent. Not the best but that's an example of you can actually document/regulate what you eat, stay consistent, but never actually write anything down. I'm somewhere in between but hoping to improve that soon. I basically eat equal portions of protein and veggies and only count my carbs. That's another method.

Anyway, what this does is it puts you at a calorie deficit. How do you know if you are at a deficit if you don't know exactly how many you take in now?

I would start with a daily calorie intake and never vary from that. Reduce according to the scale. Work on macros split after you master that phase.

jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How is PB on a rice cake going to help a "sweet craving"???

You're already getting carbs why are you afraid of a little sugar