Closed Thread
    RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Got caught masturbating under the cape today

So I went to my local hair salon today. There's this girl that's been cutting my hair for a while. Blonde, 5'5, green eyes with a big ass. We get along really well, always have interesting conversations. She was wearing a low cut shirt so I could most of her boobs, she was also wearing these thin ass leggings and I could see her g-string through them.

So I decided to fap over her, she was making small talk with me and I was giving her one word answers, trying not to blush the whole time. I was so focused on fapping that I kinda zoned out and didn't realize she finished cutting my hair, she took the cape off and boom!..saw my dik in my hand, she said loudly "ohh my" she was very shocked, her mouth was wide open and her face turned red. I was shocked too, very embarassed. All the other hairdressers were attending to other customers so they didn't notice, I quickly pulled my pants up, went to the front counter and paid without making eye contact and bolted out of there. I don't think I'll be coming back there again.

PS: I was on 3 weeks of no fap

Cliffs:
    -Read the story