jshuawood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

arms seem smaller day after working out?

i know this a noobie question but is it normal for my arms to seem smaller the day after i workout arms?

tomsun is just really nice. (+1000) tomsun is just really nice. (+1000) tomsun is just really nice. (+1000) tomsun is just really nice. (+1000) tomsun is just really nice. (+1000) tomsun is just really nice. (+1000) tomsun is just really nice. (+1000) tomsun is just really nice. (+1000) tomsun is just really nice. (+1000) tomsun is just really nice. (+1000) tomsun is just really nice. (+1000)
    no.t sure my arms always feel like they about to explode
    白人看不懂

timothybryce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothybryce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothybryce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothybryce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothybryce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothybryce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothybryce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothybryce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothybryce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothybryce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timothybryce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stop bitching and just fukkin workout

Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, how mature of the first 2 replies. jackasses.

LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's because you have a pump on your workout day. The day after, you no longer have the pump.

jshuawood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by timothybryce View Post
    stop bitching and just fukkin workout
    ya how am i bitching? i am asking a question ****ing jerk

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That and the day after is when a large majority of the repairs to your muscles takes place, so they don't appear as full because they've just undergone extensive trauma and are, frankly, not as big. Atleast in my common sense broscience world, someone come along and correct me if I'm wrong.

justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know what you mean.

On day 3 im usually looking my best after a intense chest/shoulder/arm/leg work out.

bmsimon will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmsimon will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmsimon will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmsimon will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmsimon will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmsimon will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmsimon will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmsimon will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmsimon will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmsimon will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmsimon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jesus_Christ_ View Post
    That and the day after is when a large majority of the repairs to your muscles takes place, so they don't appear as full because they've just undergone extensive trauma and are, frankly, not as big. Atleast in my common sense broscience world, someone come along and correct me if I'm wrong.
    i see the logic. and broscience is a proven field of study at most major universities...

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your muscle size improves due to micro muscle tears + repairs.

You workout -> You "tear" the muscle, making it smaller -> Next day, your muscles are repairing themselves -> After fully repaired, they'll be the same size or larger.

JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    Your muscle size improves due to micro muscle tears + repairs.

You workout -> You "tear" the muscle, making it smaller -> Next day, your muscles are repairing themselves -> After fully repaired, they'll be the same size or larger.
    Hah. I'm not wrong. Nice.

Edit: Wait, you're from MB. What school you go to guy.

Cut down to 121lb for PL lazor_j's Avatar
    lazor_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lazor_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lazor_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lazor_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lazor_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lazor_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lazor_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lazor_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lazor_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lazor_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lazor_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it must all be in ur head. There are days that my arms "look" big and there are days when they look like twigs. something like that...
    Current Lifting Stats:
    Squat 150kg
    Bench Press 85kg
    Deadlift 160kg
    (BW: 126 lbs)

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jesus_Christ_ View Post
    Hah. I'm not wrong. Nice.

Edit: Wait, you're from MB. What school you go to guy.
    West K mang. You?

Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    West K mang. You?
    Sisler. Haha I have like 1 or 2 friends that go to West K lulz.

straaaang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

war horse

Originally Posted by Michael-T View Post
    Wow, how mature of the first 2 replies. jackasses.
    You are correct in your observations, muscles do appear smaller than the day of workout . This is normal as muscles repair only when resting .

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by straaaang View Post
    You are correct in your observations, muscles do appear smaller than the day of workout . This is normal as muscles repair only when resting .
    Please learn not to bump an old thread. It is quite annoying, check date before you post, this thread is from 2009!
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%