Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000)

skateboarding and/or bmxing for cardio?

So at the moment im tryin to burn like 10 lbs of fat because then i'll be close to having somewhat visible abs. But i got tired of the diet cause it was really hard, (i have the diet saved in microsoft word if anyone wants to see it, it was low carb. i made it to 5/8 weeks and lost about 6 lbs of pure fat while gaining a couple lbs of muscle) Anyways, my plan now is to eat around 2k-2.2k calories a day and lift 3x a week, 2 muscle groups each session and bike or skate everyday. For instance, yesterday i biked rougly over 10 miles around my town and trails and such, thats excluding jumps. Today i skated about 2 miles or a little more. Idk if this will work but im trying it. Any opinions?

Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Empireboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im thinking bikings better then skateboarding. can we see the diet?
    Bench-185
    Squat-225x2
    Dead-250

started with -4894

now 17,766 please help me get deep in the green.
    (no rep beg)

PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only eat carbs in your first two meals, then none for the rest of the day, keep the protien really high, and the fat moderate. And you should do some intense cardio. Sprinting, distance jogging, **** that'll make you sweat. Skateboarding burns calories, so you could do it, but it's not going to be the best way.
    "He's a big bloke, isn't he?!! If you found him in bed with your girlfriend you'd tuck him in!"

I am an insomniac. AwfullyAmazing's Avatar
    AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PatChukwurah View Post
    Only eat carbs in your first two meals, then none for the rest of the day, keep the protien really high, and the fat moderate. And you should do some intense cardio. Sprinting, distance jogging, **** that'll make you sweat. Skateboarding burns calories, so you could do it, but it's not going to be the best way.
    You're suppose to keep the carbs only around your workouts as far as I know...

Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000) Rhev is just really nice. (+1000)
    aight so i got this from a fellow BBer on this site

(3 week moderate carbs phase)
    Purpose of this phase is to get you use to a controlled diet with below average carb consumption. If you have never lowered carbs before, it will be semi difficult this phase because your brain is not use to lowered carbs. It will feel sluggish and tired for a few days before it adjusts. Just get over that and you?ll be fine. Keep your weight lifting hard and heavy and use 45-60 second rests. Use rep range 6-8.
    Cardio ? Do 45 minutes of walking 5 days a week. Do a steady medium jog for 20 minutes 2 days a week. You can do the walk in morning and jog in evening on same day. Or you can just do the walk every weekday and the jog on weekends.
    Diet ?
    o 9am: 2 eggs
    o 10am: Cardio
    o 10:30am (during cardio): Drink a Whey protein shake with skim white milk.
    o 12:15pm: 6 egg whites/6 oz chicken/1 cup veggies + Multivitamin
    o 3:00pm: Wheat sandwich (the Subway 12 inch Chicken Breast w/ full produce + mustard/light mayo is what I use)
    o 5:00pm: Can of tuna
    o 7:00pm: Workout the designated muscle for that day.
    o Around 7:45pm (as soon as you?re done lifting): Drink your Whey protein shake w/ low fat chocolate milk.
    o 8:30pm: 6 egg whites/6 oz chkn/1 cup veggies + Multivitamin
    o 11:30pm: ? cp cottage cheese

(3 week lowered carbs phase)

Purpose of this phase is to lower your carbs a little more. I did this by removing milk from the protein shakes and replacing it with water. Your eggs are increased to make up for the absence of milk. Now during this 2nd phase, I take a fat burner. This is really up to you and if you want to take one, buy Hydroxycut Hardcore or ECA Xtreme. Both of these can be found at Bodybuilding.com store. I prefer ECA Xtreme because it?s an ECA stack so it is a lot more effective. You do not need them but it does help. Keep your weight lifting hard and heavy but use 40 seconds max rest between sets. Lower your weights if you have in order to achieve this. Use rep range 8-10

Cardio ? Do 60 minutes of walking every day. You can split this into 30 minute sessions in morning and 30 minutes at night. Or you can bang it all out in the morning or night. I recommend splitting them.

Diet -
    o 9am: 2 eggs + 1 fat burner pill
    o 10:30am (during cardio): Drink your Whey Protein Shake with just water
    o 12:15pm: 8 eggs/6 oz chkn/1 cup veggies + Multivitamin
    o 3:00pm: Wheat Sandwich with lean meat (turkey, roast beef, lean ham, chicken). Avoid using mayo and opt for mustard.
    o 7:00pm: Workout
    o 7:45pm (as soon as you?re done lifting): Drink your whey protein shake w/ just water.
    o 8:30pm: 8 eggs/chkn/veggies + multivitamin

(2 week near ketosis phase)
    Purpose of this phase is to get very close to ketosis (the mode in which your body solely burns fat). You reach this mode by giving it very, very, very little carbs (under about 30). This is probably the hardest phase since the diet is extremely boring but this is the most important phase because your abs will be ripped if you do it properly. Make sure your cardio is really just walking. If you make your cardio too intense, you?ll be burning muscle instead of fat. For your weight lifting, you want to turn it almost into a cardio session. You will lower the weights of everything you do and keep the rests between sets at 25-30 second max. The workouts will be very fast, usually under 28 minutes. Use rep range 10-14.

Cardio ? Do 90 minutes of walking every day. You can split this into 45 minute sessions in morning and 30 minutes at night. Or you can bang it all out in the morning or night. I recommend splitting them.

Diet -
    o 9am: 3 eggs + 1 fat burner pill
    o 10:30am (during cardio): Drink your Whey Protein Shake with just water
    o 12:15pm: 10 eggs/6 oz chkn/1 cup veggies + Multivitamin
    o 3:00pm: Salad with 2 medium chicken breast. Use vinegar dressing or salt/pepper or no dressing at all.
    o 7:00pm: Workout
    o 7:45pm (as soon as you?re done lifting): Drink your whey protein shake w/ just water.
    o 8:30pm: 10 eggs/chkn/veggies + multivitamin

that was the diet. i got to 5/8 weeks, which i think is pretty good. that is a really good routine. there was a little more about lifting and routine for that. if anyone wants the full thing just let me know.

any other opinions about whether or not this could work?

Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michael-T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Skateboarding is gay, don't do that.