bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10)

CL REDuction vs. Lipo 6x Sample Pack.

Well I got a sample pack from each a while ago and was looking to purchase one or the other after testing each. Honestly you can't get a whole lot from 1 dose but I thought I would share what I would find. Also realize that this review won't have anything to do with fat loss. It's just a sample pack!

Methodology:

Each sample pack was used on a lifting day, directly following a cardio day where I did not consume any stims. Each pack was used directly after waking up (8:30) with 16oz of water, 30 minutes before a meal. I got approximately the same amount of sleep each night (damn tough for me!) and consumed almost the exact same meals throughout the day for each pack. As a very crappy thermogenic test, I kept both my home and work environment at around 65F the entire day and ranked the two subjectively based on how "cold" I felt during that time.

Size, Taste, Smell:

While I wouldn't give any of these amazingly high marks, I didn't have any problems taking either. Lipo 6x is a liquid cap though, and thus wins a slight advantage by being easier to swallow (for me). CL REDuction AM pills didn't taste or smell like much, but the PM pills had a slightly fruity/herbal smell and aftertaste. I meant to take pictures of the pills next to each other but completely forgot about that... so for those of you that take Opti-Men multi's both pills are around the same size, or slightly smaller. Either way, nothing major here to prevent anyone from picking one or the other.

[EVEN]

Energy:

Both these pills were pretty mild at the start. I thought all that caffeine on an empty stomach might hit me a little hard like it has with some other products but I didnt have any issues with either pill. The lipo6x gave me reasonably good energy throughout the day, and I had no problems with my cardio or lifting. REDuction I think was a little more subtle. I didn't feel it at first but when I started my cardio I was working up a sweat and performing better than usual. I felt though like the REDuction AM pills started to fade on me a bit by the time 5pm or so hit. Overall I give a very slight advantage to Lipo6x due to it lasting longer.

[EDGE LIPO6X]

Thermo:

Again this is hugely subjective so I will keep it brief. Both seemed to get me sweating and kept me relatively 'warm' in a cool environment. I was actually hoping to see a clear difference between the two here, and I will say that during my cardio it was pouring rain/hailing and I was still sweating up a storm. I also sweat much more than usual during my lifting for that day, which didn't happen with the lipo 6x. This sort of surprised me since REDuction doesn't have Yohimbine and the Lipo 6x formula does, but again this is subjective.

[EDGE REDUCTION]

Mood:

For whatever reason, I was feeling absolutely freaking great while taking REDuction. I felt motivated not only to work out, but to get work done and even take out the trash! I didn't really get the same results with the Lipo 6x. For the day I took the REDuction AM pills, I felt great.

[EDGE REDUCTION]

Other Considerations:

I wanted to throw in a few things. First of all, I have a terrible time with sleep, and the REDuction PM pills knocked me out after around 45 minutes or so. This is absolutely amazing for me, especially after getting a full nights sleep the night before. I woke up around 15 minutes before my alarm would have gone off, and while I did feel slightly hazy in the morning... I'm not much of a morning person. After taking the Lipo 6x it took my approximately 3.25 hours to fall asleep. That isn't abnormal for me... but REDuction definitely won me over here.

Lipo 6x seemed to be marginally better on my stomach.

Both of these pills didn't make my heart beat out of my chest, give me jitters, or have any major side effects from the one day of use.

Conclusion:

Honestly I think both these pills were surprisingly good. I have tried out a few other fat burners and have had some nasty jitters on some of them so I was pleasantly surprised this time around. I personally don't think you can go wrong with either of them, and if you are looking for the more 'hardcore' of the two options I would have to guess that Lipo 6x would be the option for you. I personally found the combination of the AM/PM pills offered by REDuction to be great for what I needed, and have since ordered a box.

Thanks to both companies for offering samples!

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for taking the time to make a comparison.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Vanderdroz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great comparison! ill be picking up some reduction soon because of this!

cyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Took REDuction for 1month... The AM pills are a really good mood booster, usually i have a lazy feeling to go to work, but while on REDuction i was eager to go to work *weird*...

Yes, the energy tends to fade towards the evening if taken in the morn. I sometimes split the dosage, instead of 2 pills in the morn, i take one morn and one after work before my 45min jog...

2 weeks off REDuction i tried LIPO 6X for 1mth, it just not the same. But i tend to sweat more during cardio on Lipo 6X and i feel warmer almost feverish after workout...

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome comparison, very methodical. glad you decided on REDuction and we are looking forward to hearing/seeing your results
    Originally Posted by cyben View Post
    Took REDuction for 1month... The AM pills are a really good mood booster, usually i have a lazy feeling to go to work, but while on REDuction i was eager to go to work *weird*...

Yes, the energy tends to fade towards the evening if taken in the morn. I sometimes split the dosage, instead of 2 pills in the morn, i take one morn and one after work before my 45min jog...

2 weeks off REDuction i tried LIPO 6X for 1mth, it just not the same. But i tend to sweat more during cardio on Lipo 6X and i feel warmer almost feverish after workout...
    glad you are enjoying REDuction as well
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this was great, i actuallly did the same thing yesterday and today, and comparing them abuot the same way... I did notice however that the reduction gave me alot more gas than the lipo 6x.... not sure if that is normal...

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by john3710 View Post
    this was great, i actuallly did the same thing yesterday and today, and comparing them abuot the same way... I did notice however that the reduction gave me alot more gas than the lipo 6x.... not sure if that is normal...
    that is odd, neither should give you gas. maybe something you are that day?
    Specials & insider info

bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After taking the last 10 days off stims I am starting up on a 30 day run of REDuction. I should be able to get a better review of it out there in a couple of weeks and actually address the whole fat loss and get a better measure of how I am feeling etc.

I feel a little too intimidated to post a log, but I am planning on tracking a lot of additional data during this month (heart rate throughout the day, water intake, protein intake, weight, carbs, etc). I am also doing a somewhat separate experiment with an IR thermometer to see if I can get any relationship between external body temperatures and energy expenditures. Yes I know, very nerdy .

Hopefully at the very least I can throw some fun correlations together in some pretty graphics.

Just wanted to give a huge thanks to Controlled Labs for giving out samples. It made me purchase REDuction, and I was right about to buy some XTEND off bb.com before trying out Purple Wraath before/during my legs day. It kicked ass and now I don't know which to get!

Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How would one go about testing products? High rep and post count required?

Sorry to highjack..

Well a few companys offer free sample packs through bb.com or through their own promotions.

If you want to actually do a full trial for a product, you probably need to have more of a following on the forums . Companies obviously want to get something in return for handing out there products, so getting good reviews from trusted members is a benefit for them. Getting reviews from (me) probably doesn't do them a whole lot of good.

Then again... if anyone wanted to give me some cool new product to try out...

Originally Posted by bdun View Post
    After taking the last 10 days off stims I am starting up on a 30 day run of REDuction. I should be able to get a better review of it out there in a couple of weeks and actually address the whole fat loss and get a better measure of how I am feeling etc.

I feel a little too intimidated to post a log, but I am planning on tracking a lot of additional data during this month (heart rate throughout the day, water intake, protein intake, weight, carbs, etc). I am also doing a somewhat separate experiment with an IR thermometer to see if I can get any relationship between external body temperatures and energy expenditures. Yes I know, very nerdy .

Hopefully at the very least I can throw some fun correlations together in some pretty graphics.

Just wanted to give a huge thanks to Controlled Labs for giving out samples. It made me purchase REDuction, and I was right about to buy some XTEND off bb.com before trying out Purple Wraath before/during my legs day. It kicked ass and now I don't know which to get!
    purple wraath would make an excellent stack with REDuction for fat loss and lean muscle preservation
    Specials & insider info