djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

supplements, ph...a little advice

I'm getting ready to use G.E.T. Tren 250. Supplements I plan on using are:
    Tren 250
    Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein
    Gaspari Super Pump 250
    Saw Palmetto
    Milk Thistle
    PCT...Reversitol or iSatori Isa Test
    I know I'll use the protein daily. On training days I plan on taking 4 Trens, 1 in the a.m., 1 around noon, and 2 around 2:30-3:00. I usually train around 4:15.
    On off days I'll take 2 Trens.
    Before workouts I'll use the Super Pump 250.
    As for as the saw palmetto and milk thistle, do I take them while on the Tren also? If not, when is the proper time. I mean during the cycle or after.
    As for as the PCT, do I start it maybe a week from ending the Tren or after it is completed?
    Is the Reversitol ok to take alone or would you recommend something else?
    Also, Reversitol verses IsaTest?
    I hope I explained this clearly. Sorry, I'm sure you get plenty of questions like these. I'm just asking to see if I'm on the right track. Thanks.

djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take that this ok? I know it's not a lot but just wanted to see what you think. Oh well...thanks anyway.

Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You probably wont need Superpump on cycle. If you need a boost, get some caffeine pills.
    Start PCT the day after your last on-cycle day.
    Some people will say that you will need a SERM, which you might want to have on hand, but you can get away with Rev and a natural test booster.

Dunno about Saw Pal. or Milk T.
    I'm the guillotine waiting for the head that wears the crown

Originally Posted by Rhynosaurus View Post
    You probably wont need Superpump on cycle. If you need a boost, get some caffeine pills.
    Start PCT the day after your last on-cycle day.
    Some people will say that you will need a SERM, which you might want to have on hand, but you can get away with Rev and a natural test booster.

Dunno about Saw Pal. or Milk T.
    Thanks for the info. I'm not sure about the milk thistle but I'm using the saw palmetto just because of my age...50. I figure it can't hurt.
    I realize it's not really a heavy cycle by all means but I thought I'd get some input 1st. Thanks again.