patriotsfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dymethazine @ 15 mg a day

Hey I read the boards all the time but I never post. I been reading all the dymethazine logs and don't see anyone doing anything less than 30 mg a day. I have been doing a cycle of 15 mgs a day in the morning and I am about 2 a half weeks in. PCT will be either 6 oxo or reversitol, I havent decided. I'm not logging or anything but I thought I'd give my take so far. This is my third cycle and I have taken a short cycle of m1-test and a cycle of RAGE RV2, which is basically a cocktail of 1-4 ad and tren xtreme.

I'm taking it with hawthorne berry, milk thistle, fish oil caps, taurine, creatine, glutamine and a protien powder.
    I'm 6'1, started at 191 lbs. My diet is clean and I take in around 3500 calories a day because I want to cut down a little. Im up to 201 already, and I am definitely losing weight in the midsection. Everyone keeps saying I look bigger and I don't tell anyone about what I take. All my muscles are a lot tighter. My strength is up, but nothing crazy. I am more impressed with the size, and the fat loss.

I have almost no side effects at all. My blood pressure has been around 110/70 the whole time. I have a little acne but not any on my back or anything crazy like that. No hair loss and I am susceptible to that. Sleeping kinda sucks, and my heart rate goes up sometimes when I sleeping and it wakes me up. My libido is WAY up, like crazy. I had some serious problems when I took the rv2 when it came to libido, but on this I'm the complete opposite. My nuts are the same size they always are, so not much shutt down I guess.

Basically its pretty awesome, and Im getting about the same results as people at higher dosages, without any of the side effects. I would recommend maybe making half dosage pills, so you could take it througout the day instead of once in the morning.

So kudos to iforce. Nice supplement, and Ill let you know how reversitol goes for me if I end up using it. Im gonna get blood work too so Ill post that when I get it.

pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's awesome @ 15mg, congrats on the gains... Hell I wonder if I could get away with 15mg of it. I am so damn eager to try something like this but no one is going to condone it since I am under 150lbs (I actually listen to the people on the forums, I could have started taking a PH 6 months ago when I was interested if I was like half of the people on here who don't follow advice from those who know more). I'm strong and conditioned for my size and work my ass off to the excess of people bigger than myself, but no one would think I am ready for a PH. This one is probably my first choice at this point, The One looked awesome too but I think this sounds like a pretty limited on sides and requires little guesswork when cycling.

I gotta stop reading these threads, I have been reading up on PH's for a long time now because they are pretty fascinating to me, I think I know more than some of the people I see who start threads about taking them even. The ones that usually get flamed though. lulz
    Last edited by pooshda; 04-30-2009 at 01:17 PM.

MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump - this is interesting

and strong first post
    MASS FX (final version) LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=13470650

MASS FX (alpha) + HYPERDROL LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=908113

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op = Vt

Thumbs up

Just an update for anyone who cares haha.

I'm on my last day at 15 mgs the whole entire cycle. I was gonna increase to 30 for the last week but decided not to since I have still been gaining.

SO at the end of the month I am up to 210 lbs, up almost 18 lbs. All my workouts are intense and my power is up a lot. Gained almost 50 lbs on my bench and rows. My arms and chest are HUGE and lost a lot of weight in my midsection.. not all of it though ate too much food cuz i was alllwaaays hungry

Sides: Twitch in my eye the last week is driving me crazy. Blood pressure is around 110/60, resting heart rate is a little high, but not in any unsafe territory. No acne at all anymore. Joints are soar so I have increased the fish oil caps, which helped a little. No crazy annoying pumps like everyone else seemed to be getting, but I took taurine the whole cycle which probably helped out a lot with that. Except for during cardio which my legs would get so tight I would have to stop sometimes. Libido is still crazy up, and literally no ball shrinkage.

So as I would say.. 45 mgs is probably completely unnecessary. My gains were awesome and I was only taking a cap in the morning. Minimal sides, like REAL minimal, almost non existent, unlike some of the other logs Ive read where people at 30 and 45 had some bad sides, so bad they needed to stop the cycle. All I know is I feel AWESOME and do not have a bad thing to say about the product.

PCT starts tomorow, when its done Im getting bloodwork, and Ill post that with my stats.

So thanks iforce!!!

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sounds solid. The twitching may be a sign of low potassium

Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    Sounds solid. The twitching may be a sign of low potassium
    funny you say that because i just ate a banana and it went away!

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You said sleeping kinda suck. sometime eye twitching can be due to a lack of sleep. You said it went away

Some other causes are:

Corneal irritation or injury
    Stress
    Lack of sleep
    Fatigue
    Prolonged staring or eye strain
    Neurological disorders
    Possibly Hereditary

Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by patriotsfan View Post
    Just an update for anyone who cares haha.

I'm on my last day at 15 mgs the whole entire cycle. I was gonna increase to 30 for the last week but decided not to since I have still been gaining.

SO at the end of the month I am up to 210 lbs, up almost 18 lbs. All my workouts are intense and my power is up a lot. Gained almost 50 lbs on my bench and rows. My arms and chest are HUGE and lost a lot of weight in my midsection.. not all of it though ate too much food cuz i was alllwaaays hungry

Sides: Twitch in my eye the last week is driving me crazy. Blood pressure is around 110/60, resting heart rate is a little high, but not in any unsafe territory. No acne at all anymore. Joints are soar so I have increased the fish oil caps, which helped a little. No crazy annoying pumps like everyone else seemed to be getting, but I took taurine the whole cycle which probably helped out a lot with that. Except for during cardio which my legs would get so tight I would have to stop sometimes. Libido is still crazy up, and literally no ball shrinkage.

So as I would say.. 45 mgs is probably completely unnecessary. My gains were awesome and I was only taking a cap in the morning. Minimal sides, like REAL minimal, almost non existent, unlike some of the other logs Ive read where people at 30 and 45 had some bad sides, so bad they needed to stop the cycle. All I know is I feel AWESOME and do not have a bad thing to say about the product.

PCT starts tomorow, when its done Im getting bloodwork, and Ill post that with my stats.

So thanks iforce!!!

thats awesome man, i started my dymethazine cycle today, im going to do 30mgs for 15 days, and 45 for 20, just to see what i can get out of it, but for just 15mg thats awesome, do you think your mentality and diet played a large role in it?
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood. If you ever need anything shoot me a PM.