View Poll Results: NBA or NHL

Voters
698. You may not vote on this poll
  • NBA

199 28.51%
  • NHL

499 71.49%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
    dude, I would say 95% of the NHL has been in atleast 1 hockey fight.
    Maybe, but most only once or twice, that doesn't give them much experience. It's usually the same guys. On Washington Ovechkin's role is to get points, Brashear's role is to enforce/intimidate, maybe guys like Ovechkin will fight on a rare occasion but Brashear fights on a regular basis.

NHL players are just more alpha than NBA players and would win despite size.

Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pat19 View Post
    Actually, for most, it's not their job. It's mostly the same few players who get into fights all the time and those players usually are trained in fighting.
    fighting is a part of hockey. hockey is their job. via the transitive property, fighting is a part of their job.

u get 5 min in a box and then they let u play again. not ejected from the game, $50,000 in fines, suspended for 12 games, warning from the nba commissioner, loss of endorsements, etc. etc. etc.

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pat19 View Post
    Maybe, but most only once or twice, that doesn't give them much experience. It's usually the same guys. On Washington Ovechkin's role is to get points, Brashear's role is to enforce/intimidate, maybe guys like Ovechkin will fight on a rare occasion but Brashear fights on a regular basis.

NHL players are just more alpha than NBA players and would win despite size.
    by far more alpha.

pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pat19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Less Than 3 View Post
    fighting is a part of hockey. hockey is their job. via the transitive property, fighting is a part of their job.

u get 5 min in a box and then they let u play again. not ejected from the game, $50,000 in fines, suspended for 12 games, warning from the nba commissioner, loss of endorsements, etc. etc. etc.
    I'm just trying to say that for some NHLers their job is to fight, but for most it's not even though they might get in one in their career.

ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's no way 220 @ 6'7" is "average". I weighed more than that at the beginning of my cut and I'm nearly a foot shorter. They'd look like a bunch of walking sticks.
    Last edited by ign_fan_4life; 04-30-2009 at 11:01 AM.
    I used to like Mitch Hedberg. I still do, but I used to too.

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, おまえ は も しんでいる。

"she wants a man, not a fan"

Meinbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meinbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meinbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meinbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meinbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meinbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meinbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meinbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meinbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meinbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meinbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If its the average NHL player vs average NBA. NBA without a doubt. There is maybe one guy on each NHL team as big as the guy you are talking about the rest are little pussys who are fast on skates. By the way all hockey players are douchebags end of story. I have not met one cool hockey player and this thread has further backed my opinion because festivus is a douchebag.
    Height: 6'4"

Weight: 215

Former Trackstar BruceLeroy1984's Avatar
    BruceLeroy1984 is just really nice. (+1000) BruceLeroy1984 is just really nice. (+1000) BruceLeroy1984 is just really nice. (+1000) BruceLeroy1984 is just really nice. (+1000) BruceLeroy1984 is just really nice. (+1000) BruceLeroy1984 is just really nice. (+1000) BruceLeroy1984 is just really nice. (+1000) BruceLeroy1984 is just really nice. (+1000) BruceLeroy1984 is just really nice. (+1000) BruceLeroy1984 is just really nice. (+1000) BruceLeroy1984 is just really nice. (+1000)
    NHL wins a fight on the ice......If they were to fight on regular ground, NBA wins easily
    ***I rep back 500+***

PR's
    Mile: 4:16
    800m: 1:53
    5k: 15:55
    8k: 27:45

hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by koh19 View Post
    athleticism? NHL players are way more conditioned and physically stronger than NBA players.
    i hate basketball but this makes you sound stupid

Originally Posted by dski79 View Post
    hockey and its not even close!! Hockey players are by far the superior athletes in the 4 major sports and thats not even close... EVERYONE on the ice is a tremedously gifted athlete at that level, not jsut a few here and there like football... not to mention hockey players are tough as nails... dont get me wrong though, cuz i would take a Shaq over someone who doesnt fight on the ice like Crosby... but there is no way this poll should even be close
    Don't make hockey fans look bad

Originally Posted by Revolver45 View Post
    Anyone who says NBA has either never seen a hockey fight or never seen an NBA fight. Hockey players are cool and collected when they fight - look at esche and lalime in that video - these guys skate from opposite ends of the ice to fight one another. NBA players panic and start slapping eachother.

If we needed anymore evidence:

EPIC

how the hell do you take that many punches to the grill

Originally Posted by ign_fan_4life View Post
    There's no way 220 @ 6'7" is "average". I weighed more than that at the beginning of my cut and I'm nearly a foot shorter. They'd look like a bunch of walking sticks.
    220 at 6'7 with low bodyfat isn't tiny

Originally Posted by Meinbeast View Post
    There is maybe one guy on each NHL team as big as the guy you are talking about the rest are little pussys who are fast on skates.
    lol I'm guessing you don't watch much hockey
    Last edited by hgainer8; 04-30-2009 at 11:18 AM.

pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    With all things being equal, the larger man has the advantage. If that wasn't true, fighting sports would not have weight classes.

The average player in the NBA is larger than the average player in the NHL. Without taking fighting experience into account, the NBA player would win.

With equal size, the advantage goes to experience. Most people in this thread believe that the average hockey player has more fight experience because the penalty for in-game fighting is far less harsh in hockey. So, if the sizes are equal, and it is assumed that fighting on ice=fighting off ice, the NHL player would win.

The difficulty comes with quantifying legitimate street fight experience. Your average NHL player and NBA player come from different backgrounds. Some have said that hockey players fight even more off ice than on because they are all *******s. Some say basketball players fight a lot because of the culture they grew up in. I believe that your average NHL player is no more prone to fighting than your average NBA player. I also believe your average NBA player is a better athlete than your average NHL player.

Although I think fighting on ice does transfer to fighting off ice, I do not think it is a direct transfer or enough to make up for the size and athleticism advantage the basketball player will have. Fighting on ice is not the same as fighting off ice.

In my opinion, average vs average, the NBA player has an advantage.

Also an opinion, but calling someone an idiot is not an effective counterargument.

jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nhl would win hands down, many of the NHL fighters not only train as players but as boxers as well. They know how to throw down. The size vs skill argument is invalid to a point. I've seen MANY instances where a big man was beaten by a smaller one. Check out Downey vs Boulerice in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PlNzARV0XM
    Last edited by jhockey09; 04-30-2009 at 11:26 AM.

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pennycjc View Post
    With all things being equal, the larger man has the advantage. If that wasn't true, fighting sports would not have weight classes.

The average player in the NBA is larger than the average player in the NHL. Without taking fighting experience into account, the NBA player would win.

With equal size, the advantage goes to experience. Most people in this thread believe that the average hockey player has more fight experience because the penalty for in-game fighting is far less harsh in hockey. So, if the sizes are equal, and it is assumed that fighting on ice=fighting off ice, the NHL player would win.

The difficulty comes with quantifying legitimate street fight experience. Your average NHL player and NBA player come from different backgrounds. Some have said that hockey players fight even more off ice than on because they are all *******s. Some say basketball players fight a lot because of the culture they grew up in. I believe that your average NHL player is no more prone to fighting than your average NBA player. I also believe your average NBA player is a better athlete than your average NHL player.

Although I think fighting on ice does transfer to fighting off ice, I do not think it is a direct transfer or enough to make up for the size and athleticism advantage the basketball player will have. Fighting on ice is not the same as fighting off ice.

In my opinion, average vs average, the NBA player has an advantage.

Also an opinion, but calling someone an idiot is not an effective counterargument.

they are weight classes, not height classes. thats why Mike Tyson at 5'10 beat everyone bigger then him

King of the Hill fan Rambostyne's Avatar
    Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they are weight classes, not height classes. thats why Mike Tyson at 5'10 beat everyone bigger then him
    Lennox Lewis
    Misc Bicycle Club - https://www.strava.com/clubs/armstrongballclub

*Atheist Alliance*

*cheeky alliance*

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Originally Posted by Rambostyne View Post
    Lennox Lewis
    at the end of Tysons career. Lewis wanted to part of Mike in his prime.

pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50) pennycjc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I realize they are weight classes, but 220lb > 204lb.

SkinnyWR009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyWR009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyWR009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyWR009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyWR009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyWR009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyWR009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyWR009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyWR009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyWR009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyWR009 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is a joke it has to be, nhl players have more "fighting experience" LMFAO according to who? lol @ all you saying nba players are "pussys" they would absolutely destroy anyone of you. Nba players are some big ****ers even the skinny ones, They got size, reach, and athleticism.

Originally Posted by pennycjc View Post
    I realize they are weight classes, but 220lb > 204lb.
    both are "heavyweight"

so your opinion is invalid anyway

TheGrizzMint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGrizzMint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGrizzMint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGrizzMint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGrizzMint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGrizzMint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGrizzMint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGrizzMint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGrizzMint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGrizzMint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGrizzMint has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rabble View Post
    Chara isn't 6'11 hes listed as 6'9 and considering every player in the NHL is 2-3 inches shorter than their listed height, hes probably 6'6.

lol wut

philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nhl players , well most of them are taught how to fight or enroll and learn themselves, it's part of the game.
    they play a WAYWAYWAY more physical game than any nba player has been envolved in.

NHL by a longshot

both are "heavyweight"

so your opinion is invalid anyway
    So a heavyweight at 220 has no advantage over a heavyweight at 204? I am not saying there is a huge difference, but there is still an advantage.

jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhockey09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    chara is at least 6'9 that guy is HUGE

oline73 is just really nice. (+1000) oline73 is just really nice. (+1000) oline73 is just really nice. (+1000) oline73 is just really nice. (+1000) oline73 is just really nice. (+1000) oline73 is just really nice. (+1000) oline73 is just really nice. (+1000) oline73 is just really nice. (+1000) oline73 is just really nice. (+1000) oline73 is just really nice. (+1000) oline73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    nhl players are all around tougher, how many times do u hear about nhl players playing with broken bones? or getting hit with a high stick in the face and getting stitched up and getting back on the ice within 5 minutes. i dont hear too many stories about nba players playing thru injuries

Originally Posted by SkinnyWR009 View Post
    this is a joke it has to be, nhl players have more "fighting experience" LMFAO according to who? lol @ all you saying nba players are "pussys" they would absolutely destroy anyone of you. Nba players are some big ****ers even the skinny ones, They got size, reach, and athleticism.
    so you think that NBA players have more fighting experience? ****, they don't even care about their sport man, they are the softest players ive ever seen. I can't believe it when I see a playoff game, and players from opposing teams are hugging and talking between whistles. no hostility what so ever.

not to mention how some players were caught texting on the bench last year.

shortneck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shortneck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shortneck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shortneck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shortneck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shortneck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shortneck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shortneck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shortneck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shortneck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shortneck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by tele2k View Post
    Why? Trained *fat* white police officers with guns get their asses handed to them by 17 year old black punks on the street all the time.
    fixed. being white has nothing to do with it, they are just out of shape.

btw, would neg if i could

hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyWR009 View Post
    according to anyone that grew up playing hockey. Fighting is part of the culture of hockey. Hell I only played 2 years on ice at age 12/13, and I was probably the most timid player out there and I even got into a few scuffles.

Originally Posted by oline73 View Post
    nhl players are all around tougher, how many times do u hear about nhl players playing with broken bones? or getting hit with a high stick in the face and getting stitched up and getting back on the ice within 5 minutes. i dont hear too many stories about nba players playing thru injuries
    Yea was watching the playoff the other day, some guy on the Hurricanes i think dislocated his finger(it looked horrible) he just looked at it and shrugged it off and went to get it fixed up and was back in a few minutes.

CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallMeRafer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Basketball players don't fight like hockey douches because they don't want to take a week or so off from the season. Black guys can naturally fight better, I don't care what anyone says. If you took some average white guys and put the in the hood with some average black guys and they all brawled, who do you think would win? The NBA wins my vote by far.

philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it's funny all the people saying NBA, then saying how much some of the players weigh and posting pics of their biceps.
    NHL players fight a lot, they are taught how to fight, and are tougher. countless times they have lost teeth, gotten a 15+stitch cut, etc. and have returned for more within a few minutes.

maybe some nba players can whop ass but for the majority, they don't stand a chance.
    Last edited by philbitty; 04-30-2009 at 11:48 AM.

BarryBarryBigs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarryBarryBigs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarryBarryBigs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarryBarryBigs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarryBarryBigs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarryBarryBigs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarryBarryBigs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarryBarryBigs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarryBarryBigs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarryBarryBigs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarryBarryBigs is on a distinguished road. (+10)

these guys dish this out all the time
    This area is now property of the Sheepdog

Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000) Less Than 3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this isnt boxing for fuks sake. this is a street fight. some sloppy brawl between two dudes in some alley behind some bar. we've all seen street fights right? its just two dudes wailing the **** out of each other trying to kick their ass. shirt grabbing, missed punches, but no real "defense", just all out beatin on somebody's face until they fall. **** like 3 inches of height, and an extra 2 inch reach dont mean **** there. and in that situation, i would pick joe-schmoe-NHL over joe-schmoe-NBA every damn time. u gotta be crazy to think otherwise.

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSht View Post
    NHL because they carry hockey clubs

just sayin
    and they fight on skates. try doing that!
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens