Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Muscle shift and transer(low protein)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now Im too heavy at 230 and my thighs are ridicoulus huge so im going low calorie, low carb and low protein to drop total weight. I noticed my muscle mass and blood flow went from my upper back/ upper body to my lower body after running for 40+ minutes after being very low protein for 3 days, so imagine if i trained my upper body instead of running. Now if i want to shrink my legs then I cant run (better yet I need to be in a wheelchair lol). Im thinking of just pumping my upper body with weights and swiming to decrease my size of legs.

Im 6'1 230 15% body fat

My diet
    AM: orange or apple or small oatmeal
    afternoon: brocoli steamed with grated cheese or salad with fatty dressing
    pm: handfull of mixed nuts
    ^^700-800 calories^^
    226 lbs....goal? 230 at 8% bf with 18 inch arms

Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_in_nutrition

It says when your body doesnt get enough protein it will rob it from your muscle mass; hence if i only work upper body out and only walk for my legs shoudlnt the muscle from my legs deplete?? Reps for input

bump

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is a dumb idea on so many levels

i should up to cals to 1000 so i dont get fatigued..

SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupahStarr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You serious man?lol
    I rep back everyone

cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cwrigh5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stop being a troll man....You posted this on other sections and you got a similar answer

This is a dumb post....You know you should increase your cals to at least 2000 at your size, stop wasting peoples time.
    Last edited by cwrigh5; 05-01-2009 at 04:15 PM.

Registered User justanotherchik's Avatar
    justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can't be serious, can you?

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you have too much muscle yet bench 250? what the ****?
    I want to touch the butt.

liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bwahahaha OP is too hyooge for his own good! Gotta shrink to fit in brah?