Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lipo 6 Black Review

I was flipping through an issue of Muscular Development two or three weeks ago when I saw an ad for Lipo 6 Black.

I **** a brick. (Figuratively, not literally)

Since I'm cutting and I was a huge fan of Lipo 6x I just knew it was destiny.

So now, here I am on day 4 since I started taking this product. I'm going to give you my initial thoughts,

I cheated almost all last weekend (birthday weekend; lots of carbs, candy, cake, Mexican food, Japanese food etc.) and I am extremely carb sensitive. Usually when I have my cheat meal on Friday I'll be so bloated by Monday that I'm usually 10 pounds heavier then I am on Friday when I have a cheat meal.

I just weighed in and I am no where heavy as I thought I would be, and I just had a very large steak and wheat bread meal. So I've definitely lost some mass, and I've been chugging water like it's no ones business. Cudos there.

Onto my initial thoughts on actual product though...

Energy: 5/10 (first few days). As of yesterday and today it's sitting at a 7/10

I don't feel a energy burst with Black like I did with Lipo 6x. However, the more days I'm on it, the better it is. Today on it the energy it's giving me is about a 7/10. Is this a supplement that needs time to get in my system? Maybe it's because I'm coming directly off of 3 weeks with EC. Maybe I didn't get enough sleep those first few days.

Effectiveness: 8/10

I don't really know how else to gauge a supplement that isn't a powder. Even though the first few days I didn't feel huge energy from it, I did feel heat -- that's really all that matters when it comes to burning fat I suppose. I was definitely hotter than usual. I probably sweated out as much water as I took in yesterday at the gym. The weight loss is definitely there, and I've bumped up my water intake to almost 2 gallons to compensate for the excessive sweating so I'm very tempted to say it is fat that is being shredded and not just water. Only thing that took it down 2 points is the energy part, being in a calorie deficit is tough on the energy levels in the gym so I usually need that surge but it's nothing I can't work through. Maybe this will change the deeper I get into the bottle.

I know it's too soon, that's why I wanted to give my initial thoughts. I'll come back every few days, or at least when I finish the bottle to give my final thoughts.

One question to the reps though, is this a product that needs to work it's way into the system for a few days?

Hope you enjoy!

PS. If you have any questions about anything else like appetite then just let me know.
    Last edited by Super Man; 04-29-2009 at 11:00 AM.
    Satanic Super Soldier Alliance 2009.

Part of the DA...Keep it on the QT

john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Super Man View Post
    PS. If you have any questions about anything else like appetite then just let me know.

I'm just interested in the fat loss portion... weight urself often for us!

Thanks!!

Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I weighed myself this morning and I DESTROYED a plateau that was holding me back 2 weeks ago.

The longer I'm on it the more I like it.

john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john3710 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thats good!! It seems no matter how much diet and exercise I do, I can't get below 178... so i'm considering this product... I have a strong tollerance for caffiene, and thats what people mainly say affects them the most...

Well I destroyed my plateau by almost 5 pounds so as it stands now, I'd try it if you were stuck at a weight.

I destroyed it so hard I went out and had my cheat meal a day early to get some extra calories in.

summerdew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile does it work for women

i was just wondering if it would work for women without major side effects. no increased hair gain on lips or voice changes???

huge500lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the old lipo did not work to well with a few clients i had but everyone i talked too has good feed back with the lipo 6 though

Smile used lipo 6 pro natural

hi, lipo 6 pro natural was good worked well with me, just wondering about black in particular

Originally Posted by summerdew View Post
    i was just wondering if it would work for women without major side effects. no increased hair gain on lips or voice changes???
    I don't know if I'd recommend it for women. They make a version of Lipo 6 specifically for women that would be safe I'm sure.

Originally Posted by huge500lb View Post
    the old lipo did not work to well with a few clients i had but everyone i talked too has good feed back with the lipo 6 though
    The old Lipo 6 and 6x worked but for me it never felt like it was working minus the short energy bursts I got after taking it.

i tried them but felt nothing

[QUOTE=Super Man;326169553]I don't know if I'd recommend it for women. They make a version of Lipo 6 specifically for women that would be safe I'm sure.

as to women version, well i know im a woman but i tried a couple of women versions of supplements like tight fem (didn't feel any thing tight was better)and curvell (worthless made me feel like i was pregnant again??)

I would not have wondered but for one post (forgot where i read it) where they said that a product -not lipo- was made for men and if women used it they may get facial hair. and i don't want that

Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Energy: 5/10 (first few days). As of yesterday and today it's sitting at a 7/10

I don't feel a energy burst with Black like I did with Lipo 6x. However, the more days I'm on it, the better it is. Today on it the energy it's giving me is about a 7/10. Is this a supplement that needs time to get in my system? Maybe it's because I'm coming directly off of 3 weeks with EC. Maybe I didn't get enough sleep those first few days.
    Sounds like some good stuff! Thanks for the review.. As far as the energy side, does it give you any jitters? I've tried some weight loss supps./meds in the past like ephedrine (the legal analogues), 5-htp andclenbuterol -- all of which gave me the jitters/shaking hands/restlessness.. you name it. So i eventually just gave up. Anything with Lipo 6 resembling that for you or what?
    Last edited by Jdub21; 05-05-2009 at 02:33 PM.
    "Earth is like a boot camp for the soul" - Alex Collier

fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) fudgesmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    update?

Originally Posted by Jdub21 View Post
    Sounds like some good stuff! Thanks for the review.. As far as the energy side, does it give you any jitters? I've tried some weight loss supps./meds in the past like ephedrine (the legal analogues), 5-htp andclenbuterol -- all of which gave me the jitters/shaking hands/restlessness.. you name it. So i eventually just gave up. Anything with Lipo 6 resembling that for you or what?
    I don't feel that I get that much energy from Black to be honest. Just an incredible warm feeling. So no, no jitters.

Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdub21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't feel that I get that much energy from Black to be honest. Just an incredible warm feeling. So no, no jitters.
    Good to hear.. I might be buying me a bottle in that case
    "Earth is like a boot camp for the soul" - Alex Collier

KrzyEghts8888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrzyEghts8888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrzyEghts8888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrzyEghts8888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrzyEghts8888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrzyEghts8888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrzyEghts8888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrzyEghts8888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrzyEghts8888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrzyEghts8888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrzyEghts8888 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whats the weight loss up to?
    "Work Hard, Play Hard"

The Fear of Failure is What Drives Me

My MAIN goal is to achieve a Perfect 300 Score On My PFT:

18 min flat 3 mile- I'm at 22:30 min now

30 Pull Ups with perfect form- I'm at 21 pullups

110 Crunches in 2 min- I'm at 100 crunches in 2 min

Originally Posted by KrzyEghts8888 View Post
    whats the weight loss up to?
    I'll weigh myself Friday. I'm pretty bloated right now and I want to get this water out of me before I weigh.

Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll weigh myself Friday. I'm pretty bloated right now and I want to get this water out of me before I weigh.
    Some actual stats would be cool. Im debating between this and the REDuction.
    -Joe

carnagebeatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did you start off with the full dosage?

The bottle does not say build up dosage, but Nutrex's spring 2009 catalog says wein on..

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not to co.k block but i am also using this stuff and am willing to chime in if anyone wants to ask.
    I read this review and started with a 2-2-2- schedule with last being right before the gym at 7pm and am thirsty and warm all the time, appetite supression is crazy a 9.5/10 for me, and energy is a lil less that lipo 6 regular using 2 at a time.

I called nutrex and he said 3 at a time is same as using 2 of the original 200 mg of caff.

btw no jitters

Rutgers911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rutgers911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rutgers911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rutgers911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rutgers911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rutgers911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rutgers911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rutgers911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rutgers911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rutgers911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rutgers911 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also, not to c.b the original poster, but I've been on it for about a week, I'm also a female so can help any of the questions that are directed in that direction. I'm also concurrently taking these while doing a very strict diet / cardio routine

Starting weight 159.9
    Current: 155.4

Energy: like the others have said, the longer I'm on it the better I feel...8/10- If I take it before 3:00 pm I have no problem falling asleep at 9:30 but than again I'm not very caffeine sensitive

Effectiveness: So far 8/10....

BTW: no facial hair yet )
    Last edited by Rutgers911; 05-10-2009 at 07:45 AM.
    Mom / Wife / CSCS Certified

Gluten-Free + Dairy Free

Olympic Lifting-Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144433161&p=874231681#post874231681

"You can’t choose your pain, but you can choose your suffering."

csintyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been useing this product for just over a week now. The first few days I did notice a energy boost and some internal temperature change. I did not notice any appetite control. I do not use a scale so I cant say if I lost weight or not but looking in the mirror I look the same. I have been drinking more water, typically a gallon a day and I do sweat more doing my cardio. I hope this info will be usefull to you all.
    Csintyan

PalmettoMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by summerdew View Post
    Why would you worry about androgenic side effects from a thermogenic product? I'm not tooo familiar with the new Lipo6 Black formula, but "fat burners" increase resting metabolic rate, not testosterone levels.
    "Do not let yourself be contaminated by others' ideas of what is best for you. Cast aside the shackles of destructive thinking."

~Kai Greene

Smile

[QUOTE=Rutgers911;

BTW: no facial hair yet )[/QUOTE]

thanks

caliryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So Ive tried the other lipo 6 as well as lipo 6x and have had okay results with them. I had seen the lipo 6 black on here so I gave it a shot. I just have to say that the appetite surpressant is a 10/10. I ride on my cycle trainer at 4 am then work construction for 10+ hrs a day then hit the weights and this stuff is helping keeping me goin all day. Great product!

Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by carnagebeatz View Post
    did you start off with the full dosage?

The bottle does not say build up dosage, but Nutrex's spring 2009 catalog says wein on..
    I started with 3 and 3 right off the bat. It wasnt like the HC hardcores, where you had to work your way up.

I dont notice too much of a change in energy levels, but Im also in a huge calorie deficit. So maybe Id notice the energy increase if I was eating more. I havent had problems falling asleep, but Im not caffeine sensitive.

As far as appetite suppressant, these things are crazy. The other day I ran 4 miles, and had a ton of homework before finals. After looking at my notepad of what I had eaten throughout the day, it was a measley 4 eggs and a protein shake for breakfast. This was by 8 pm, and I still wasnt hungry. I understand its bad to eat that little, but the appetite control is ridiculous. 10 out of 10.
    -Joe

sohi001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Lipo 6 Black

I've taken Lipo 6 Black for a week now, and I have to say I hate it.
    It made me feel I had stiffness in my neck, stressed, dry mouth, anxious and no patience at all.
    I didn't feel ANY energy kick with this product at all, if anything it made me tired and restless.
    I didn't feel any more appetite suppression with it than with the regular Lipo 6.

I've actually wrote the company to see if I can exchange this product, as I am not able to take the rest of these.

James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sohi001 View Post
    I've taken Lipo 6 Black for a week now, and I have to say I hate it.
    It made me feel I had stiffness in my neck, stressed, dry mouth, anxious and no patience at all.
    I didn't feel ANY energy kick with this product at all, if anything it made me tired and restless.
    I didn't feel any more appetite suppression with it than with the regular Lipo 6.

I've actually wrote the company to see if I can exchange this product, as I am not able to take the rest of these.
    Same here but I got used to it after a white. I had really dry mouth also.

louisj23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louisj23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louisj23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louisj23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louisj23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louisj23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louisj23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louisj23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louisj23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louisj23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) louisj23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am currently on day 9 or 10 of the lipo 6-black.
    3 x 2 times a day - upon waking and before meal #4 (pre-workout protein shake) both on empty stomach.

I know you don't wanna hear this but I have no actual stats to give, just visual impressions.
    I am lifting very hard, 6 meals a day, and HIIT cardio 3x a week and 30 minutes light cardio 4x a week right before lifting. So I'm not really going for the weight loss, just lose the extra puffy crap.

This stuff has gotten me over the puffy plateau without a doubt. It is the only thing I have changed in my normal routine.
    No jitters but also no pre-workout rush. No side effects either though. I use Universal ANimal Pump for the pre-workout rush anyway.

The only thing I can input is that it is a solid product thus far.
    Just my 2 cents

flannen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by john3710 View Post
    I'm just interested in the fat loss portion... weight urself often for us!

Thanks!!
    i dont know if any1 is still interested in this product. but i have been on em for 5 days now and dropped 4lbs. i had a cheat weekend in the middle of that and 3 cardio sessions + 2 weights. i feel great, no side effects, nothing bad infact much the oppsite, i feel at work more on the ball and sharp and focused, during the day (as i work in a food shop) i no longer find myself thinkin about food, and as for the gym i am doin more weights and pushin another 200 cals a session in cardio.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes they have a winner on their hands with this 1. 3rd bottle for me and i felt good at the beach on my vacation; low abs are flattening out like crazy, hunger is still minimal, and sides and low back look awesome.