Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    BigMacDaddy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by summerdew View Post
    i was just wondering if it would work for women without major side effects. no increased hair gain on lips or voice changes???
    There is a womans version in a black and gold package.

bkwiatv1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello My Name is tom

I have mild cerebral palsy and I am 24

I just Started working out on a regular basis monday, I cut soda out of my diet and a started taking these Lipo 6 black pills Yesterday (Tuesday). I work out 4 days a week and want to make sure i am doing thing right to make sure i lose some fat and turn it into muscle. So i can protect my body a little bit better from getting older. I thought it would be a good idea to record my discovery and how this effects me.

My starting Weight monday was 200.6 LBS

BlackHeart0047 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently bought a 2 LBS Nitro tech and a Lipo 6 Black. My goal is to have lean muscles, but currently i do have some muscles but not ripped (got some fat in my belly etc etc)

i'm planning to use Lipo 6 for only one month, with a reduced dosage of 2 caps every morning and 1 cap in the afternoon. (Recommended: 3 caps in the morning and 3 caps in the afternoon). Also 2 scoops of Nitro tech in the morning and 1 scoop in the afternoon.

PLEASE give me advice on using both the supplements.
    Thankz...

aziz321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've just started taking Lipo-6 (Ultra-concentrate) it has 60 pills. One Pill only.

My weight this morning was 202.8. I'm 20.

We will see if it works

It says Lipo-6 is absolutely not for use by persons under the age of 21. and I'm 20, so do you guys think will this product affect me ?

I'll update you everyday.

This is the second day of taking Lipo-6 (ultra concentrate). It really gave me power yesterday.
    Last morning my weight was 202.8 , this morning is 201.8.
    Yesterday, I used the cardio for 45 mins and I burned 450 cal. I don't know I thought that was a little bit low. So today I will try to use the cardio for at least an hour.

Do you guys have any suggestion for my workout ? is it not enough for 45 mins and 450 cla. ?

BTW my BF is 28.94%.

Today is the third day of using Lipo-6 (ultra concentrate), yesterday my weight was 201.8 and this morning is 200.6.

Yesterday, I felt vomiting, but it gave a great power.

fourth day, my weight was 199.6 this morning.

I think I need to increase my calories. Last week was 205.2.

TF8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, just picked up an 8-week supply, 2 bottles, 120 each of the Lipo6 Black, we'll see how this goes.

Little background. 40 year old male, decent shape for my age, still want better. I used OxyElitePro about a year and a half ago, worked great. Exercise + clean diet I lost about 40 lbs (~218 to 175 lbs - 173 my lowest), felt great. Since Oct/Nov/Dec 2011 I slowly started to creep back up to about 194 in Feb 2012, definitely muscle gain (mostly weight routine during the winter/cold months to build muscle and strength) and some fat as well (a clear definition loss to be sure). Still maintain a pretty clean diet, no fast food crap, water only, milk with my Casine/Re-Feed shake before bed, that's really it. Started to change my routine around Feb/March to lean-back-out for the summer, more cardio, running, at the gym in the early AM and a walk/run in the evening for an additional calorie burn. Started OxyElitePro again in March/April time frame. OxyEP had no affect after 4 weeks so I stopped it. Guess my body said "nope, not going to work this time". I tried the Cellucor products L7/D4, ~192 to 188 in 29 days. Obviously that didn't work, totally unacceptable results, same clean diet - apatite suppression did not work at all with the cellucor products. Which brings me to today:

As of 5:30am today:
    40 Year old male
    Athletic build
    5'11"
    188.2 lbs
    12.6 % BF
    58.1 % H2O

Using a Tantia scale that tracks lbs, BF and H2O over time.

Started my Lipo6 cycle today - 3 Lipo6 black caps at 5:37 pm. Plan on doing the 3 caps twice a day, see how that goes. About an hour and 10 min after taking the first 3 and no negative side affects. My body is sort of use to thermogens and fat burners so we'll see after a few days. Also going to try to increase workout cardio intensity/frequency, maybe add in an early afternoon walk/run with pushup/situp/plank intervals, something to burn more calories - don't have much more time until those July/August summer/beach days. I'll continue to map and post results.

-TF8

superricky1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superricky1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superricky1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superricky1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superricky1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superricky1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superricky1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superricky1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superricky1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superricky1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superricky1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I always see those at my gym

TF8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Friday June 15 4:45am
    186.6 lbs
    13.1 % BF
    57.3 % H2O

I'm guessing there's a better way for me to post and track these results than this forum thread. Need to figure out where the best place would be...

BigBSales has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    FORGET THIS!!! FOR A RANGE OF REAL GYM PRODUCTS VIEW THIS! ;-) ebay.co.uk/sch/big-b-sales/m.html?item=251086314209&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX% 3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340 .l2562 (((REMOVE SPACES IN WEB LINK)))
    YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

STEROIDS'

TESTOSTERONES'

sbt123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3rd day on Lipo 6 black ultra...im taking the one pill formula. Day 1..Took one 1 the morning b4 breakfast...Didnt day take one at lunch! Kind of what to ween my self on and see how it does.
    Day 2(yesterday) took 1 1hour b4 eating...way too long...jitters were intense. Had my Special K w/soy milk...jitters calmed. That was at 9am. 2pm...still not hungry! I did have lunch but still did not take the 2nd dose at lunch ...was afraid it was a little too late in the day and wouldn't sleep.
    Day 3: (today) 1 in the morning...had oatmeal 40 minutes after...the jitters were starting but i caught it when i ate. Did sparkpeople cardio sculpt after breakfast (8min warm up cool down, 20 minute cardio/light weight/core routine) WHAT A SWEAT!! I looked liked someone just poured water over my head...Workout felt great..Too bad I'm at home and not at the gym...Felt like I couldve conquered the whole gym! I used to take a BSN fat burner...Not this intense at all!

So I see that the Lipo6 black combined with exercise is the move...Its now 10am and I'm ready for the day and I can see now, I'll be ok to follow the full dose (1 in the morning/1 in the afternoon) Already motivated to get another workout in...This is just what I need to get over my plateau...

Just a lil bit about me...Ive struggled with weight all my life. Most physically fit senior yr high school/1st year college (15+ yrs ago) At about 145 lbs. My highest weight before I stopped getting on the scale was 225lbs...that was 2005/06. teeter-totered in the low 200s until april 2008...joined a gym. April 2010 I was 185..In march 2011 I was 190. I was introduced to a BSN product called Endoburn. combined with the gym, and change in diet, by september 2011 i was 165. Feeling good, I came off of it,and stopped exercising like I should've.. holidays came around, looked up in Feb I was 182. Started back working out. I got back down to 171, but I keep fluctuating. As of Monday 174. My goal is to be in the low 160s by this september and close to college weight by the holidays..i think this may do the trick...I'll keep u guys posted!

RjVegas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This post is pretty old but I'm in day two Lipo Rush and it' basically sounds like the same thing is Lipo Rush the same as Lipo 6 black

Dhana1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man...I've been using lipo 6 black for almost a month. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. I work only on my abs and sides with almost an hour of cardio. I follow strict diet. Low carbs high protein diet but still i lost only couple of pounds. So am i using it the wrong way or should i follow a different workout plan or dietplan?? Kindly help me out man.

kaden91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation ???

i mean, i understand why you would take a fat burner. but when is stops you from eating i dont think that is a good thing.. or you will lose muscle mass to because if your not taking no protein in i mean you may as well just do a keto diet ? i mean they help but if you follow the right programme you will lose it and still be able to eat, and get protein and build muscle rather than lose weigh and a % be muscle mass

mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mli16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice review - never tried Lipo6x or this but now I'm thinking I should!
    University of Pennsylvania Mens Swimming & Diving '16

Bench Press: 255 lbs
    Squat: 395 lbs
    Deadlift: 435 lbs