Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Boomsdog_76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

What kind of diet are you guys on while trying this product?
    How rapid is the weight loss?
    and what do i need to watch out for? im a big guy so i dont know if i should start with 2 or 3 capsules.

05C6Z51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sup guys,

I have been on lipo 6 black for the past 2 weeks now. I am taking 3 pills in the morning and another 3 ... 4 to 6 hours in the afternoon. I am 204 and trying to loose another 10 to 15lbs.

No weight loss of any sort. My diet consist of high protein all and low carbs. Cardio for at least 45 min 4 to 5 times a day.

I may have not lost any weight maybe because I have been lifting heavy for the past 3 weeks. I did notice a little bit more shape coming out. I will be on it for another week and see if any more changes occur(with the way I look).

Otherwise, I STILL NEED HELP LOOSING 10 TO 15lbs. So help me out guys. Thank you guys... much appreciated!!!

Regards,

Michael

natshel9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sohi001 View Post
    I've taken Lipo 6 Black for a week now, and I have to say I hate it.
    It made me feel I had stiffness in my neck, stressed, dry mouth, anxious and no patience at all.
    I didn't feel ANY energy kick with this product at all, if anything it made me tired and restless.
    I didn't feel any more appetite suppression with it than with the regular Lipo 6.

I've actually wrote the company to see if I can exchange this product, as I am not able to take the rest of these.

This is what I am really afraid of. I just took my first dose, but I will keep up with these posts on my progress.

dmpmt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was on it a while back. Started out with tons of energy at first, but it slowly declined. I think it helped a little but nothing spectacular for me.

vmathis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just started this supplement today.

Background: 21 yo male in the Army, but stuck in a unit with a crappy PT program.
    Goals: Need to drop about 20 lbs.

*Product recommended by a soldier who's lost 9 lbs in 2 weeks on the product.

So it's been about a year since I was on a fat burner that worked(Hydroxycut Original)(tried the "Advanced" formula with absolutely NO results), and after getting to a record low 140 lbs over last summer, I have since slipped into a bit of a crappy diet and a lack of real working out leaving me 30lbs heavier in 8 months. Need something to jump start the weight loss process with some real results to boost my motivation level to really get on top of this weight.

First impressions: I can definitely feel the thermogenics working. I've worked out twice today, once was running distance and intervals and the other was an 800m swim. Sitting under a ceiling fan right now and still sweating so that's a 9/10. The appetite suppressant was a little shocking to be honest. I wasn't fully used to them and ate a little too much at lunch and nearly vomited. Lesson learned. 10/10 for appetite suppression. The Army is all about drinking water, so I've increased my intake to about 1.5 gallons from less than .5 gallons before and still don't feel completely quenched, so It's definitely burning something.

I noticed someone before posting about a little yellow diarrhea. I got that a very little about an hour after taking the first dose but it has since passed.

I can't really offer anything on weight loss yet, but I intend to do an intense cardio workout tonight at the gym, and will post then about the results. The first impressions are though that this product is gonna do the trick, and get me past the plateau that Hydroxycut Advance couldn't.

TiDA10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting Down

so i'll be cutting down in 1 week.
    after bulking for 12 weeks.
    im 230 pounds now.

i'll be using Lipo 6x Black.
    but with other products as well.

for the first 2 weeks week 1 and 2 i will be taking a detox supplement.
    Trim n Cleanse by Pro Fight Supplements
    will be taking Advanced Soy Pro by universal nutrition going through my cutting phase
    to keep my high protein low carb.

week 3 and 4
    i will finish my months supply of T n C
    and start with Black.
    and keeping protein high.
    so i dont burn off any hard earned muscle.

weeks 5 to 6
    will continue with black.
    and high protein
    week 7 to 8
    will start another bottle of T n C
    so i can cleanse my body with any bad stuff black has.
    by that time i get into week 7 i will decide whether or not
    to continue cutting or to start bulking again

if any of you guys have any suggestions thoughts or opinions please feel free to reply
    or email me at arroyoknightqb@sbcglobal.net

i am very open to getting info.
    i am not a jerk who thinks he knows it all.
    please feel free to get in contact.
    and if you have any workouts i can follow.
    just let me know.

-thank you and God Bless

Location: L O N D O N, London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    been on these for 4 days now! body is always hot, evergy is up! i will be checking my weekly bodyfat tomorrow...they feel really good to me! i was strong through my workouts, been sweating alot! i recommend these

bf% coming tomorrow
    Instagram #thethunderous1

My fat to fit transformation - http://youtu.be/WcdXgE83QYQ

Location: L O N D O N, London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunda is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just check and it has dropped a touch 25.2 to 25% in 3 days, not bad! im getting real bad headaches from the lipo 6 black now so i may lower the dosage or stop all together
    Instagram #thethunderous1

My fat to fit transformation - http://youtu.be/WcdXgE83QYQ

mylk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mylk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so far...so good. this product is magical. i went from 14.7% to 12.3% of bodyfat in just 1 month (yes, for real - 2% loss) dieting and exercising like a monster...by the way.

Ejay8400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so, anyone felt the difrence without altering their diet? for example that you've started with Lipo while on a strict diet from before?
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward! THATS HOW WINNING IS DONE!"

The Gasman UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Gasman UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Gasman UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Gasman UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Gasman UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Gasman UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Gasman UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Gasman UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Gasman UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Gasman UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Gasman UK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ejay8400 View Post
    so, anyone felt the difrence without altering their diet? for example that you've started with Lipo while on a strict diet from before?
    Just make sure you take it on an empty stomach or you're making the yohimbine part of the equation useless. E.g. have it next to your bed with water as soon as you wake up down the pills then eat 1 hour later.
    The Final Cut - The Gasman's cutting log:
    http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131623

Timberline is just really nice. (+1000) Timberline is just really nice. (+1000) Timberline is just really nice. (+1000) Timberline is just really nice. (+1000) Timberline is just really nice. (+1000) Timberline is just really nice. (+1000) Timberline is just really nice. (+1000) Timberline is just really nice. (+1000) Timberline is just really nice. (+1000) Timberline is just really nice. (+1000) Timberline is just really nice. (+1000)
    I started taking Lipo6 Black on 3/1/10, so it's been literally a few days...way too soon for me to be spokesman for the product. Then again, I've lost a little over 2 lbs since Monday with no other changes in intake or output.

The stim effect for me is very minimal - but then I'm a caffeine junkie who's used to mainlining 3/4 L of strong coffee each morning (though I've stopped the coffee since starting on L6B).

I haven't noticed the thermogenic heat bloom I had when I was on EC several years ago, but I do break a sweat much easier when doing cardio. When I took EC, I'd break a sweat sitting at my desk.

I've made no changes in my exercise routine of ~ 60 min of cardio 3 -4 x week and weight lifting 2x week.

I've made no changes to my diet - targeting 200g protein per day and "low not zero" carbs.

Water consumption is about the same as before, maybe a tad higher 3 - 4 L / day.

I agree with what someone above stated about making sure to take it on an empty stomach. I take 3 when I crawl out of bed, then wait an hour for breakfast. I take my second dose roughly six hours later or at least an hour after lunch.

No headaches, no jitters, nada in the way of ill effects. One of my biggest concerns was whether it would inhibit my ability sleep at night - its doesn't, not at all. I'm liking it so far and once I cycle off this initial bottle, I'll go back to my morning coffee and start Jack3D as a pre-workout drink.

jgaurav30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgaurav30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgaurav30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgaurav30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgaurav30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys, I'm trying to put on muscle and get rid of flab that i have around my love handles.

For this I'm taking, Nitro Tech & Lipo 6x....do you think this is ideal? or will 1 negate the effectiveness of the other?

Please give me your advise.

Thanks!

dannysal821 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Super Man View Post
    I don't feel that I get that much energy from Black to be honest. Just an incredible warm feeling. So no, no jitters.
    thats exactly how i feel i get real hot and sweaty lipo 6 black is twice as better as hydroxycut minus the low energy i feel
    i already lost 2 true fat lbs in one week and thats only a day of cardio tops but well see if it helps with my defenition

dannysal821 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Boomsdog_76 View Post
    What kind of diet are you guys on while trying this product?
    How rapid is the weight loss?
    and what do i need to watch out for? im a big guy so i dont know if i should start with 2 or 3 capsules.
    i eat 3 heads of brocoli for dinner plus two salads a 600 calorie lunch tops protein shake in the morning and after work out i take 3 pills in the morning and 3 30 min before my workout very low calori intake because im kinda drastic about my weight loss hope this helps

Camo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camo86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started using black today and noticed the heat within 45 minutes and the energy gain was very noticeable yet not so much that I got jittery. I will update on the fat loss once I've got a few days of using it under the belt.

95southphatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    k first day on this stuff did in fact feel somewhat of an energy boost
    cant tel yall if im losing any lb because the scale at winn dixie only goes to 300lb hahahaaa
    made me very itchy and my ears got really hot so far its a rush but i like it definetely got better when i drank water w/e trying to lose weight any one got any suggestions on this
    fat guy trying

schroder86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone had any good defintion progress in the ab area with this product?

Moncton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Feedback

Hi,

Did that Lipo6 Black did it for you? or are you back to Lipo 6?

Pat

tonkatrail@gmail.com

muscleman1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi im 17 years old i weight around 170 - 173 lbs and im 20% bodyfat and i was just wondering if this is safe for a 17 year old (i never taken a fat burner befor nor i drink coffee) so im probably not caffeine tolerant but if this lipo 6 black is not safe for me then which one should i use? because i wanna be 10% bodyfat or i just wanna be able to see my abs PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! and of all my friends im the chubbiest one but im also the strongest and i just wanna look good PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

email me at carlosvaldez135@hotmail.com

runs4fun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

too much energy

I started the product today. I took 2 @ 11 am on an empty stomach. I took 2 more around 3 pm. I thought I had a tolerance for caffeine since I drink about 40 oz of coffee most days, but it turns out I don't. A ton of energy and feeling jittery. I tried running but only made it 4 miles because I felt so sick to my stomach. It's keeping me from sleeping, which I hate. It's after midnight and I'm not tired. Tomorrow I'll just take one in the afternoon and see how that goes.

plays4keeps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

I've taken Lipo6 Black multiple times but never experienced dry mouth or neck pains like some of you. Generally anything that elevates thyroid production can cause dry mouth. Also, when you consider that your metabolism and body temp are increased your body will expel water faster which could cause this type of reaction as well.

PetePark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetePark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetePark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetePark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetePark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetePark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetePark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetePark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetePark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetePark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PetePark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On my Second week now,dont feel much energy gain..will be monitoring it for the next few weeks.By the way,my feces is green in colour,anyone of experienced the same thing?

hmcarter2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by summerdew View Post
    i was just wondering if it would work for women without major side effects. no increased hair gain on lips or voice changes???
    I ordered the Lipo 6 black (hers) today. It looks promising and I can't wait to get it in the mail!! I don't use fat burners or anything of that nature so I am curious how this will work. You should check it out if you are interested in the Lipo 6. I have heard good things thus far.

slainbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slainbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just started Lipo 6 Black after 3 months of stim detox/mass gaining cycle. Weighed in at 292lbs, popped three pills on an empty stomach and went for a 30 minute run. I noticed a significant heat bloom and was drenched in sweat by the time I finished. I weighed myself again and was at 288lbs. No jittery feeling and I felt like I could run for another hour. Too soon to tell how well it's working but I don't feel that much difference from regular ol' Lipo 6.

ilanmp4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilanmp4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilanmp4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilanmp4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilanmp4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilanmp4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilanmp4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilanmp4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilanmp4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilanmp4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilanmp4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the review i'll start with that soon

biggs01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Not to co.k block but i am also using this stuff and am willing to chime in if anyone wants to ask.
    I read this review and started with a 2-2-2- schedule with last being right before the gym at 7pm and am thirsty and warm all the time, appetite supression is crazy a 9.5/10 for me, and energy is a lil less that lipo 6 regular using 2 at a time.

I called nutrex and he said 3 at a time is same as using 2 of the original 200 mg of caff.

btw no jitters
    Hey im just wondering if its okay for me to take this supplement. Im 17 and it says no one under 21 should take it but creatine has pretty much the same warning and i take that with no problem so any advice is appreciated.

fattboooi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up black is the shiiii

Originally Posted by biggs01 View Post
    Hey im just wondering if its okay for me to take this supplement. Im 17 and it says no one under 21 should take it but creatine has pretty much the same warning and i take that with no problem so any advice is appreciated.
    im 17 too and im not sure if its safe or not but. im not sensitive to caffine or anything. and i feel great. i used to eat about every 3-4 hours. ive been 185 5'8 since 9th grade and i always said if i got to 200 id quit. and i weighed myself the other day 200.2. so i bought this and only after 1 night im 197.6. no jitters or problems with sleep i take it at 7am. and 530pm when i get off work. i get in bed at like 10.30 and im out like 11. im also not really changeing what i eat. but im not drinking any soft drinks anymore. all i drink is gatorade perform. but im still eating mcdonalds and nachos and ramen noodles just whatever i usually eat. buttt i know if i tried to veggies more i would prbly drop the weight better. but i HATE veggies. but u can email me if u need any questions about whatever. names justin

Atef10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    guys, has anyone tried taking only 1-3 tables a day instead of the full does? and did it give any results? as i dont like the idea of taking the full 6 pills a day.?!

yassertm3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation

I did around 4 weeks of lipo 6 black.. and felt diffrence and heat and all that stuff you guys were talking about.. then i stopped it cause i didnt have enough money to buy more :P
    then for that i had to do a diffrent plan to lose weight and gain muscle fast.. so i lowered my carb intake and increased the protein intake (ps. i have whey protein)
    so felt diffrence.. so face from the time i took lipo until now.. 4 weeks lipo black .. 2 weeks with this diet... i lost a total of 8 kgs.. 6 kg's are fat, 1 muscel and 1 water.. these data were taking from my gym scale(it can show exact fat percentages and so on) after monitoring my weight for 6 weeks..
    so now I'm going back to lipo 6 black.. just bought it again! yes i got paid from my part time job
    so will update in 2 weeks
    ps. im a student in college and working as a math tutor on campus