SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool Possible to lose 16lbs of bodyfat in 8 weeks?

I'm gonna start cutting next week and hope to do so for 8 weeks. The thing is i'm a student and I want to be able to drink once a week (in moderation). Anyway my plan is to eat 500cals below maintenance and adjust accordingly as I (hopefully) lose weight. Diet wise I'll be sticking to high protein, moderate carb, low fat, making sure the majority of my carbs are pre-workout and post-workout.
    As for cardio, I already do 30-40mins brisk incline walking on a treadmill postworkout 4x a week and 1hr once a week. I'm thinking of adding 40mins-1hr of very low intensity cardio b4 breakfast 5x a week also but I'm not sure if this is too much. Anyway I'm hoping to lose 16lbs and still be able to drink on saturday nights to keep me sane and sociable . I'll also be sticking to my current lifting schedule and I also play american football on sundays.
    For supplements, I take whey, ZMA and I'll be taking in plenty of glutamine, about 40-50g daily to reduce muscle loss. If I can afford it i'll try taking ECA.
    Anyway, how does this look?

bigoafreturns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im not sure if you need that much glut i only take 15-20 a day but Im not sure couldnt hurt if u have the $

bigoafreturns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes by the way its very possible especially if ur kind of fat burt if u have only 16 pounds of fat on your whole body it wont happen

so we need to know ur weight and ur BF%

tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, I know you don't want to hear this, but if you're drinking every Saturday, then it will be hard to lose the weight you want. If you do drink, keep it to once every other week and only have a few (2-3). Beer has alot of calories and they add up quick, so keep the alcohol to a bare minimum.

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    even if i only drink straight spirits? I'll be doing a lot of cardio and my diet will be strict, but I will be drinking say 8 shots of vodka every saturday.

And oh yea, i weigh 215lbs and my bodyfat is about 15%

Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Osan_lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I drink and eat whatever I want on saturdays and still manage to lose 2 lbs a week if I try hard. I gain weight easy and have a slow metabolisim as well, so I think if you put your cardio time in and watch it the rest of the week, you can have your fun on saturdays.
    Forgive but NEVER forget