WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000)

Titan wrist wrap help (first time buying wrist wraps)

Hi guys, i am looking to purchase a pair of wrist wraps as my wirsts are really need to extra support. I have been suffering with a minor sprained wrist for over a month and i can just about put up the same weights as i could prior to the injury.

My reasons i am adamant i want Titan wrist wraps is basically because i am from the UK and the cost of delivery is well over my budget for other brands.

From the research i have done i have seen people say numerous times to get the 50cm to start out and not the 12". My question to this is why? I have an extremely small wrist structure so wouldn't the 12" suffice? Pricing really isn't a problem with the sizes, i just dont want to be spending most my time re wrapping my wrists in the gym.

My next questions is which Titan pair would you recommend for a first pair? I have looked a three different ones. There is the THP, Titanium, and finally the Red devil. The THP and Titanium sound very similar so i am very confused on which pair to go with.

Here is a link to the site i will be buying from and it gives out all the information on all three pairs - http://www.pullum-sports.co.uk/acces...ps/cat_14.html

This most be such a common thread in this section but from my searching around i couldn't find the exact answer i was looking for.

Thanks guys.
    life only opens the door to women, i kick the fuker down and rape all the women ~ WackoJackoo

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I use 12'' for anything under 405 on bench or under 500 on squat. I use them for roughly 30 sets a week and they work for me. I think I have benched 440 (gear) with 12's on and I know I have squatted 680 (gear) with 12's on so its not like they are worthless. Everyone else on this forum will tell you to get 24'' and maybe you should, but its a lot of extra work to wrap yourself tight with 24's. What numbers are you putting up? Red Devils are stupid. THP is not very stretchy, Titanium is a little stretchy. I would probably get Titanium's if I was you.

WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    I use 12'' for anything under 405 on bench or under 500 on squat. I use them for roughly 30 sets a week and they work for me. I think I have benched 440 (gear) with 12's on and I know I have squatted 680 (gear) with 12's on so its not like they are worthless. Everyone else on this forum will tell you to get 24'' and maybe you should, but its a lot of extra work to wrap yourself tight with 24's. What numbers are you putting up? Red Devils are stupid. THP is not very stretchy, Titanium is a little stretchy. I would probably get Titanium's if I was you.
    Ah thanks for your advice. Yeah i was thinking the red devils were rubbish as they are only 1inch wide with the others being 2. Whats your take on the Titan max wrist wraps?

Well my numbers are pretty low as of the moment but i am benching 100kg for 5 and squatting 140kg for 5.

repped for your help man.
    life only opens the door to women, i kick the fuker down and rape all the women ~ WackoJackoo

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've used THP (full length) and RPM (I think they are now discontinued) I like RPM. I bought some Titanium knee wraps but they haven't shipped yet. I've never used red Devil or the max wrist wraps

Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    I've used THP (full length) and RPM (I think they are now discontinued) I like RPM. I bought some Titanium knee wraps but they haven't shipped yet. I've never used red Devil or the max wrist wraps
    Just hit you with a pm but you answered my question here so dont worry about replying haha.

Thanks for your help. The shop i am buying from has the RPM in stock so i think i will go for them in the 12".

neilmorgan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neilmorgan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neilmorgan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neilmorgan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neilmorgan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neilmorgan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neilmorgan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neilmorgan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neilmorgan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neilmorgan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) neilmorgan77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a fan of Metal Black wraps. Any other wraps I've tried aren't as stretchy and mouldable to the shape of my wrist, plus when wrapped, they are like a cast too (just as much as with stiffer wraps). I don't know if any of the Titans are a similar material?

24" should be sufficient: https://www.strengthshop.co.uk/sleev...tal-black.html
    No longer powerlifting. Lifting history:

Competition PR - 210kg/167.5kg/235kg (612.5kg total)
    All-time gym PR - 222.5kg/182.5kg/250kg
    Recent gym 1RM - 210kg/175kg/250kg
    (All lifts are raw - wrist/knee wraps and belt)