gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can someone tell me....

i'm planning my new program but before i start it i'm going to take a week off. i was wondering if getting off my current diet is good to do? then when it's time to train (after the week is over) go back to my diet. i don't want to plateu but lately i've been at the same weight for 3 weeks. what's your opinon on this?

thanks in advance!

Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure I understand your question. What are your goals? Are you trying to lose fat and build muscle? What's your diet plan?

Marina
    War is man's noblest endeavor and his ultimate obscenity.

"36-24-36, oh, what a winning hand..."
    ~ The Commodores

5'8"
    May '02: 38-34-42/Mar '03: 36-28-38

gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gym_girly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hi!

sorry for not being so clear my little one was trying to get on the computer too.

Well here's the thing, i've been training for about 2yrs now, and have succesfully reached my long term goal weight which is 115. Now i would like to go down to 105 lbs since i am only 5'1. I have been at the same weight for about 3 weeks, so in my opinon i have reached a plateu. My training consists of high reps and low weights for the last 4 months, prior to that i was cycling my training heavy lower reps for 6-8 weeks then lighter weights 6-8 weeks w/ higher reps.

My question is since i've reached a plateu would it be best to stop training for a week and get off my diet to kinda restart my metabolism i guess "shock it" then get back on the diet and training.?

Thanks again

gym girly

Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think the "shock your system" theory does work for some people, but not all, so you'd have to try it to see if it works for you.

I have learned that there is definitely a difference between "natural weight" and "desired weight". I'm 5'8" and when I started dieting my goal weight was 135. I got to 140 and that seemed to be where my body wanted to stop. I had to cut my calories down low (I was doing Atkins, and you're not supposed to have to worry about calories) to get to 135, and I have trouble staying there. So it seems 140 is my "natural weight", not to discourage you, but 115 might be yours.

I think you probably should take the week off to keep your body guessing, and see what happens.

Marina
    War is man's noblest endeavor and his ultimate obscenity.

"36-24-36, oh, what a winning hand..."
    ~ The Commodores

5'8"
    May '02: 38-34-42/Mar '03: 36-28-38

Thank you Marina!

I was afraid of that, 115 was my pre pregnancy weight 4 years ago. I hope i can get lower than that. I think the loose skin just makes me look a bit fatter. As for the week off, thanks for the advice. I guess a week off won't hurt.