Kellevra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Shredding the fat with MITOTROPIN. Review inside......

Well guys this is my first post and I thought it would be great to do a mini-review of Mito. Seems like I never really get a chance to post because the search function works so well haha! Needless to say this is completely un-sponsored.

Anyway, I recently purchased Mitotropin from the BB.com store to kick off my summer cut. Here's a little back story on myself:

As of November of last year I was a plump 200lbs at only 5-10. And let me tell you, it WASN'T muscle! I hadn't worked out in about 4 years. At the beginning of December I decided I'd had enough so I went down to a nice gym in my area and signed a two year contract. They offered a "body pump" (basically a cardio weight lifting program which women mainly take haha) class which I took 4 days a week and by the end of January I was down to 183lbs.

But then, everything just kind of stopped. I wasn't seeing any gains and I wasn't losing any weight. Not to mention I was just plain bored! That's when I decided to switch things up a bit. I got on BB.com and looked at a few training programs and finally decided upon Kris Gethins transformation. And let me tell you, its been awesome. Every 3 weeks things are mixed up and my muscles are always confused, in a good way. BUT I still wasn't losing any more weight. I'd hit a plateau and couldn't break it no matter how hard I tried.

Finally, here I am on week 7 of Kris's program and with 10 days of Mitotropin under my belt.

To start, I weighed 180 - 181lbs before my first dose of Mito. As of about 5 minutes ago I am at 172.6lbs!!! I can literally feel the fat burning away throughout every day. It's incredible!

Now I believe this is for two reasons:

1. The Mitotropin diet is intense. Almost to the point of being unbearable. I've always been of the mind that the best diet is the one you'll follow and I have some trouble with the diet in the book. I'd say I stick to it about 85% of the time. I pretty much cheated Friday and Saturday. Not all meals mind you, just the dinners and an extra "carby" snack or two (like a taquito from QT) on both those days. Also, it would be good to note I drink about 1 1/2 gallons of water a day. I've been doing this for about 3 months though. Gave up soda and juice back in mid January.

As far as my protein intake, I'd say it has actually increased due to the nature of the diet. Lots of turkey breast burgers and egg whites (plus one or two yolks) lately. Rice and oatmeal are my main sources of carbs and I watch my intake pretty closely.

2. Mitotropin does what it says it does. Seriously. I have to FORCE myself to eat most meals. The appetite suppression is nuts. If I didn't pre-package my food I would forget to eat. Also, the thermal effect is very noticeable from about day 7 and on. I genuinely feel hot at work. My job is very stationary, I just sit at a desk all day, and I can feel my body actually generating heat just sitting there.

Now, I know what you're wondering: "This is great! Are there any downsides though?"

Here's what I've personally experienced.
    Headaches - Not constant, but when they come they're painful. Really painful.

Sleeplessness - I went to bed at 3:00A.M. last night and only because I took a Cyclobenzaprine to knock me unconscious. My last dose of Mito was at 3:00P.M that day. It was a non-workout day. I've noticed that on non-workout days I have a really hard time sleeping. On workout days I sleep like a baby.

Lethargy - Kind of odd, but my desire to workout has decreased quite noticeably. When I get to the gym and start hitting the weights I feel great and my energy level is high, but the drive to the gym is almost dreadful. I'd rather just relax at home haha. I think this is just the nature of my reaction to stimulants though. Just about every stimulant does this to me. I enjoy the feeling and would rather keep enjoying it than working.

Other than that it's been great. The first day on Mito was tough, everything kind of hit me at once and it gave me some pretty mild anxiety but that has since passed. I feel no anxiety anymore.

To conclude, my experience thus far has been phenomenal. Not only have I broken my plateau, I've demolished it. It's really given me some serious motivation and the change in look is great. I can feel my abs starting to show and that's a great thing. Well worth the money in my opinion and probably one of the best sups out there.

Other sups I'm taking:
    Animal Pump - I actually still take the red pill on workout days, but I open the cap and pour half of the powder out.

BF Whey - 1 shake with two scoops per day.

Universal Torrent - PWO. It's delicious!

R-ala - 3 times daily

L-Lysine - 3 - 4 grams a day. Keeps the Herpes under control. (cold sores, I get them bad when I take stuff with Arginine in it)

And a spoonful of peanut butter daily.

Feel free to ask questions guys. I'll have some pics up later tonight to show my progress thus far.
    Last edited by Kellevra; 04-27-2009 at 11:49 AM.

Kellevra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, that was a little longer than I had anticipated, but hopefully it helps some of you who have been thinking about Mito. I figure too many details is better than too few.

-205- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Appreciate your comments

Hey

After reading your comments I knew I was on the right track. I just started Mito for the second time, after the first go was rudely interrupted by a new job. But never the less I'm back on it. Only on day 4 I was a little skeptical about it at first didn't know how my body would react so i have taken baby steps only popping 1 pill two pill three pill four.... You get my drift. And I feel a little hungry being though for the last four months I've pigged out not and only having thoughts of getting back into the gym. But Now I'm back on it. My wife to me to day I was dropping and dropping fast, so I guess that was the answer to my question. Out of the mouth of two or three... Well I just wanted to let you know you caught my interest, I'm new to the site and this is my first post so hopefully you get it.

Would like to know how those 30 days came out for you...

Until next time

Keep Building