Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Help finding room for shrugs in rutine!

I am currently on a slightly modified riptoes workout. And it is time after months of neglect to start tareting my shoulders a little more. Here is my rutine, if anyone has ideas where i could throw shrugs in or how i could change things up let me know!

monday:
    squats: 3x5
    Bench press: 3x5
    Incline Benchpress: 3x8
    Deadlift: 1x5

Tuesday: off

Wednesday:
    Rows: 3x5
    Military press: 3x5
    Pull ups: 2x8
    Bicept curls (sometimes): 2x8

thursday: off

Friday: repeat monday

and so on.
    My Journal :)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1410281

boyscouT for MOD in '07 baby!!!!

Director:Team Ground Zero grim83's Avatar
    grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    im surprised that the deads dont take care of it, but if you need to, yu could throw it on after deads. but let me ask about your technique with deads. when you get to the top do you just let the bar hang or do you pull your shoulders up and back like a shrug

kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Crunchbar View Post
    I am currently on a slightly modified riptoes workout. And it is time after months of neglect to start tareting my shoulders a little more. Here is my rutine, if anyone has ideas where i could throw shrugs in or how i could change things up let me know!

monday:
    Bench press: 3x5
    Incline Benchpress: 3x8
    Deadlift: 1x5

Tuesday: off

Wednesday:
    Rows: 3x5
    Military press: 3x5
    Pull ups: 2x8
    Bicept curls (sometimes): 2x8

thursday: off

Friday: repeat monday

and so on.
    1 set after deadlifts. Traps get used a lot in most lifts and day to day life, so dont think of 5 rep sets for them. Shoot for 10-15 reps. I am assuming rows in your Wednesday routine is barbell rows and not seated rows. These should target traps along with the lats too.

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by grim83 View Post
    im surprised that the deads dont take care of it, but if you need to, yu could throw it on after deads. but let me ask about your technique with deads. when you get to the top do you just let the bar hang or do you pull your shoulders up and back like a shrug
    I used to pull my shoulders back like a shrug but i started getting back problems and i think deadlifts had something to do with it so i am extra carfeul now.

Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
    1 set after deadlifts. Traps get used a lot in most lifts and day to day life, so dont think of 5 rep sets for them. Shoot for 10-15 reps. I am assuming rows in your Wednesday routine is barbell rows and not seated rows. These should target traps along with the lats too.
    I thinking 2sets of 12 or somthing
    My Journal :)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1410281

boyscouT for MOD in '07 baby!!!!

RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im on a very similiar modified riptoes and I throw in a set right after deads