Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Girls are just like us. Accept it and profit.

What makes it ok for you guys to bang girls cuz they're hot, but not ok for a girl to do the same? We're all human, we all have sexual urges, we are all wired to reproduce, and it feels fukking good.

The girls you love have fukked and loved other guys just like you have fukked and loved other girls. They've said "I love you" to guys, and meant it, while these guys are demolishing their vaginas. They've fukked guys just because they're sexy as hell, or are rich or have status. They've fukked guys when they were drunk because they were horny. Just like you've done in your own past. And if you haven't, what's wrong with you? Sex is not that big of a deal. It's a human function, like sh*tting.

Deal with it and stop being so judgmental. Being judgmental will only fuk your chances up with girls because they can smell it, and they'll never open up to you for fear of being judged, and they'll never do for you precisely the things for which you're judging them for having done for other guys.

The king of all of bodybuilding.com in all of history has spoken.
    Last edited by John$Galt; 08-08-2013 at 04:41 AM. Reason: "king" not "kind"

Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Davidson4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree man. I used to be obsessed with taking all the right steps and moves progressing from meeting a girl to getting in her pants. Now I am slowly starting to come around and realize they are just the same as we are.

When you back off and take a look at it from a high level view, you can learn to chill out, look out for yourself, and take life in stride.

I might be rambling.. But I just mean that I used to get pissed off at social situations involving girls and read into things too much, get stressed, etc.

Now I just try to be the best I can be and let everything else fall into place.

BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    What makes it ok for you guys to bang girls cuz they're hot, but not ok for a girl to do the same? We're all human, we all have sexual urges, we are all wired to reproduce, and it feels fukking good.

The girls you love have fukked and loved other guys just like you have fukked and loved other girls. They've said "I love you" to guys, and meant it, while these guys are demolishing their vaginas. They've fukked guys just because they're sexy as hell, or are rich or have status. They've fukked guys when they were drunk because they were horny. Just like you've done in your own past. And if you haven't, what's wrong with you? Sex is not that big of a deal. It's a human function, like sh*tting.

Deal with it and stop being so judgmental. Being judgmental will only fuk your chances up with girls because they can smell it, and they'll never open up to you for fear of being judged, and they'll never do for you precisely the things for which you're judging them for having done for other guys.

The kind of all of bodybuilding.com in all of history has spoken.
    So basically OP you're saying it's ok for women to be sloots/slores

No thanks jeff

p.s. Nothing wrong with that OP logic but LOL at women wanna be treated like ladies but getting gangbanged

I can't respect that

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Negging anyone who has to resort to the cliche "key that opens every lock" analogy, you've all been warned

ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Although I agree with 99% of what you said - I personally waited to have sex. It's not because there was anything wrong with me, or because of religious reasons. I just felt it wasn't right with my ex boyfriends. I also never loved them.

Now, I'm with a man who I absolutely love and trust, and know I'll be spending the rest of my life with. The man who has never, ever judged me for my past and has always accepted me. The man who has never wanted to change me because he likes the person I am. He's the only person I have had sex with, and will.. and the only person I have loved and will ever love.

It's important to accept that a person may have had sex, loved, and/or dated before you.... but it's not right to judge them if they HAVEN'T, and think there's something wrong with them.
    I don't work out to look good, I work out to live longer than my doctors expect me to.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
    and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    Negging anyone who has to resort to the cliche "key that opens every lock" analogy, you've all been warned
    Seriously, it's the dumbest thing to have ever been posted.

ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BlackStudmuffin View Post
    LOL at women wanna be treated like ladies but getting gangbanged
    this, they can sloot around all they want

but when they cant get a guy to actually love them, whose fault is that lol

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

No thanks jeff

p.s. Nothing wrong with that OP logic but LOL at women wanna be treated like ladies but getting gangbanged

I can't respect that

This is where you done goof'd, a smart woman would take that sh*t to the GRAVE. You would never know she got trained by 10 dudes.

So in the end what does it matter? You'll never know.

Now if the pussy is wrecked, on some roast beef curtain sh*t, that's another story.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illesBKLYN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your post just opened my eyes op. so i assume no girl is a sloot in your books?

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    This is where you done goof'd, a smart woman would take that sh*t to the GRAVE. You would never know she got trained by 10 dudes.

Now if the pussy is wrecked, on some roast beef curtain sh*t, that's another story.
    If a girl has phucked 50 guys, and you never find out it doesn't ever effect you. If she has phucked 15 guys, and you've met every single one, and they are still around (run into at bars/grocerystores, etc.) it's worse. To me at least.

sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sphinxbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChikN10der View Post
    this, they can sloot around all they want

but when they cant get a guy to actually love them, whose fault is that lol
    Repped.
    ..::-Miscers Who Actually Lift Crew-::..
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    S&P Crew

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    OMG, this times a million. Such a stupid analogy. If I ever hear anyone use that in a real life argument, I am leaving the room.

I just looked up "Madonna/whore complex" and realized how accurately it describes so many on this site.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

No thanks jeff

I can't respect that
    Granted there are a lot of dirty sluts whom you can't trust as far as monogamy goes. It would be stupid to do so. However, you can still appreciate them as humans and have fun with them without judging them. It also makes a big difference why girls **** around. If they have self-esteem issues and bang anyone who comes along, that's one thing. If they have fukked a bunch of guys who weren't pieces of sh*t, were good-looking, wealthy, whatever, that's another.

And just because a girl has slept around doesn't mean she can't be trusted. It's less likely she can be trusted, but not out of the question.

Yes, it's ok for women to be sexually open and free. Actually, I prefer it that way.

Originally Posted by illesBKLYN View Post
    your post just opened my eyes op. so i assume no girl is a sloot in your books?
    There are definitely sluts, but as I explained above, different kinds. And there are guy sluts. A guy who has slept around a lot is also less likely to be able to be trusted than a guy who hasn't, as far as monogamy goes.

My main point is that there are so many guys who talk sh*t about girls cuz they've banged a bunch of guys, even if this guy has done the same himself. Yes, it takes skill for a guy to sleep around. But just cuz a girl has taken advantage of reality, which is that she can bang aesthetic guys more easily than guys can bang aesthetic girls, doesn't mean she should be looked down upon.

Now if a girl goes out and just fuks the dregs of society cuz she needs a dick to fill her lack of self-esteem, no, I don't respect her, nor will I tend to associate with her. But mostly based on her personality flaws, not the fact that she's had sex with a lot of men.

I'm rambling but I think my point is clear.

dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000)
    But when it comes to taking a chick serious, a truly alpha male isn't going for the one who has slept around

A woman who is a sloot has mental issues. She's looking for validation that cannot and will not be fulfilled by one single man. And that also means none of those men she slept with felt her value high enough to commit to. She doesn't value herself so why should another man value her

Put it this way OP. Which job would you rather have and would be better for you over the long run?

A job that 50% of the men in your city could get? Or the one in which there are only a few candidates? Of course the later one. Relationships are an investment. You wouldn't invest in an expensive education that will give you a cashier job would you? You'd only invest in one that will earn you the good positions. A sloot is a McDonald's gig and a virtuous woman is the Bain Capital gig

So you probably made this thread in order to validate your chitty taste in women and your own desperation. I'm personally glad there are beta men like you willing to takes the scraps of society so the rest of us could focus on the worthy candidates. Thank you OP
    Chicago Crew
    Old Wise Crew
    Dem Genetics Crew
    CPA (soon) Crew
    Restaurant Guru

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is a *******.

dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000)

You always know how open a girl is by how she carries herself and interact with other men. I can tell if a woman is a sloot after observing for for 5 minutes.
    Chicago Crew
    Old Wise Crew
    Dem Genetics Crew
    CPA (soon) Crew
    Restaurant Guru

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dabawse View Post
    But when it comes to taking a chick serious, a truly alpha male isn't going for the one who has slept around

A woman who is a sloot has mental issues. She's looking for validation that cannot and will not be fulfilled by one single man. And that also means none of those men she slept with felt her value high enough to commit to. She doesn't value herself so why should another man value her

Put it this way OP. Which job would you rather have and would be better for you over the long run?

A job that 50% of the men in your city could get? Or the one in which there are only a few candidates? Of course the later one. Relationships are an investment. You wouldn't invest in an expensive education that will give you a cashier job would you? You'd only invest in one that will earn you the good positions. A sloot is a McDonald's gig and a virtuous woman is the Bain Capital gig

So you probably made this thread in order to validate your chitty taste in women and your own desperation. I'm personally glad there are beta men like you willing to takes the scraps of society so the rest of us could focus on the worthy candidates. Thank you OP
    Oh lawd...in for ops response
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Granted there are a lot of dirty sluts whom you can't trust as far as monogamy goes. It would be stupid to do so. However, you can still appreciate them as humans and have fun with them without judging them. It also makes a big difference why girls **** around. If they have self-esteem issues and bang anyone who comes along, that's one thing. If they have fukked a bunch of guys who weren't pieces of sh*t, were good-looking, wealthy, whatever, that's another.

And just because a girl has slept around doesn't mean she can't be trusted. It's less likely she can be trusted, but not out of the question..
    You have a point OP and I agree with you to a point...

The problem with women who have slept around is that usually they do it from a YOLO aka Unhealthy manner for lack of self-respect, low self esteem, mental issues, child abuse etc

Not saying that ALL are like this, but typically a women who is promiscous (sp) from a early age there is something deeper there then just "YOLOing"

I do agree not judging women you will learn a lot about their psyche. I have this uncanny ablitiy where I can get a women to spill her guts and tell me her slorish secerts. I think its maybe cause of my "friendly" demanor for example I was dealing with a chick like that earlier this year and I never judged. She told me some of the slootiest tales you will ever hear. I never judged we became friends, but it became appearent this women had baggae from previous relationship and saw her time was ticking away (she is in her 30's) and now all of a sudden was prepping herself as the "wify" type.

Long story short our friendship ended, just like most of her relationships do. She had to create drama and push good people away.

Whats my point? she has issues that need a threapist until she gets these fixed she will always push away good men

True true

But if you do know doesn't it make somewhat of a difference?

Like I said I have this uncanny ablity to get women to confess to me their slootiest tales or even sloot for me on another level.

pm me for photobucket pics (srs)

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ACI View Post
    Now, I'm with a man who I absolutely love and trust, and know I'll be spending the rest of my life with. The man who has never, ever judged me for my past and has always accepted me. The man who has never wanted to change me because he likes the person I am. He's the only person I have had sex with, and will.. and the only person I have loved and will ever love.

Hahaha... sorry but you girls say this all the time while in the "moment". But we all know you all's feels will change sooner or later and the break up will happen.

and also why would you have boyfriends you "never loved?" lol.
    Last edited by kjoel007; 08-07-2013 at 03:59 PM.

you know im hustlin cuz TooOld4thisSHIT's Avatar
    TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

2 elephant ears flapping in the wind.
    "a wise man told me don't argue with fools because people from a distance can't tell who is who.."

**I ACTUALLY LIFT CREW**

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Came in expecting Red...
    Strong rep power ITT.

Except you two ^^
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    god not this shiit again, this subject has been beaten to death necroed and beaten again..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Women do not have and will never have the same attitudes men have towards sex. It's still very much a means to an end for the majority of women...ie: we expect to get something out of it..love/commitment/a ring....some do it for money etc
    The ones who just sleep around for the sake of it.... happen to be really odd and most of the time they can't relate to other women at all.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as men think the only possible reason for a woman to sleep around is because she has low self-esteem, this problem will exist.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kjoel007 View Post

Hahaha... sorry but you girls say this all the time while in the "moment". But we all know you all's feels will change sooner or later and the break up will happen.

and also why would you have boyfriends you "never loved?" lol.
    I know it's a funny thing to think of, but I'm actually not in the "moment". It's been 4 years... it's not like I'm in some honeymoon phase. Trust me on this.. I honestly was just like you before. I thought it was some lame excuse people used, but when you actually get into that situation you'll understand.

You don't have to love someone to date them/go out with them. I don't know anyone who falls in love THEN dates.

They weren't right for me. They never accepted me for who I am... tried to change me, always had beef with some stupid things, and we just didn't mesh well (which is the reason it ultimately lead to our breakup).

I honestly don't judge anyone who is skeptical or thinks it's funny. 5 years ago, I was in your position.
    I don't work out to look good, I work out to live longer than my doctors expect me to.

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    As long as men think the only possible reason for a woman to sleep around is because she has low self-esteem, this problem will exist.
    That IS the only reason a woman sleeps around.

I've never met a sloot who didn't think lowly of herself, or put on a huge facade
    Chicago Crew
    Old Wise Crew
    Dem Genetics Crew
    CPA (soon) Crew
    Restaurant Guru

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let me just wrap up the entire OP for everyone.

People. Live. Life. Repeat.

It's so cute watching all of the justifications that men and women have for their judgments of others as well as their own bad behavior.

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on wk thread.
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol @ thinking every girl who's banged a few guys has mental issues. How do you even know how many people a girls slept with? How do you know that your 25 year old 'quality female' didn't bang 50 guys between 18 and 20? Because she told you? Why does it even matter, I don't care if a girls slept with 20 dudes if she's loyal to me, is intelligent, fun to be around and good in bed. Are you worried someone's laughing at you behind your back? Pro tip: no one give's a ****.
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.