24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

sex w/ a person a foot or more taller/shorter than you?

how was it? what kind of adjustments did you have to make?

You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Crusher_'s BodySpace
    My ex is about 5 foot tall, good fun..

as far as 1 foot taller, a bitch thats 6'9"... do not want thanks
    "Zyzz is not a person. Zyzz is merely a personification of a way of life. Zyzz will live on forever."

mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the taller is for the few girl posters LOL.

Stats: 6'0", 203 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19788
    EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit EdgarAllanPoe's BodySpace
    my ex was under 5ft, lol...she's tiny compared to me. I'm also real wide and shes real petite....

The only thing that's kind've annoying is if i wanna play with her tits while shes on top i gotta kinda contort myself and scrunch down to get to chest level. 69 works fine. Doggy works fine on the bed or on the couch or something but i'm too tall to just stand on the floor and do her from behind, that's kind've annoying cause i'd like to just bend her over the table and give it to her sometimes

Same titty sucking issue applies in missionary...its more difficult then when shes on top riding.

it can be done but i gotta spread my legs out far to get shorter and thats just not how i do it. I've never been with a girl taller or over like 5'5....never will be with a girl my height.

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Andre-n-Andre's BodySpace
    What about sex with a person 4 feet shorter than you?

wut

i'm thinking couch sex will be the best because if you sit on the couch and she gets all the way on the couch it doesn't matter how tall she is???

Stats: 5'10", 207 lbs
    badguy189 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badguy189 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badguy189 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badguy189 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badguy189 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badguy189 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badguy189 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badguy189 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badguy189 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badguy189 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badguy189 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit badguy189's BodySpace
    the only way i can toss her around is if shes smaller then i am ..so 5 foot works fine
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

Bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks - Ghandi

Stats: 6'0", 203 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19788
    EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit EdgarAllanPoe's BodySpace
    i just like the fact that the chick is small...makes me feel bigger and more protective

she was under 5ft and under 100lbs...but proportional

i'm 6'1 and 230lbs

roosky11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roosky11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roosky11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roosky11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roosky11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roosky11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roosky11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roosky11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roosky11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roosky11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) roosky11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit roosky11's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mattman View Post
    how was it? what kind of adjustments did you have to make?
    love is love, let the goodtimes role!!!

Stats: 5'1", 110 lbs
    spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit spank_lolz's BodySpace
    im 5'0 so pretty much every guy i've hooked up with has been about that much taller than me. it doesn't seem to cause any problems

Stats: 6'0", 178 lbs
    bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit bobthetrainer's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by spank_lolz View Post
    im 5'0 so pretty much every guy i've hooked up with has been about that much taller than me. it doesn't seem to cause any problems
    with a much shorter girl the only problem is the whole knee bending thing for guys when its from the back, its just uncomfortable. im a big fan of bathroom counters

spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) spank_lolz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bobthetrainer View Post
    with a much shorter girl the only problem is the whole knee bending thing for guys when its from the back, its just uncomfortable. im a big fan of bathroom counters
    haha... i like him picking me up and doing me up against the wall. very hot, esp in bathrooms.

bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bobthetrainer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    haha... i like him picking me up and doing me up against the wall. very hot, esp in bathrooms.
    ya, i do that a lot in showers. i started just throwing her up while im standing, and eating her. i know it sounds strange. but ummm im pretty sure she was a big fan

Stats: 6'1", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2441
    chrisjd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chrisjd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chrisjd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chrisjd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chrisjd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chrisjd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chrisjd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chrisjd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chrisjd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chrisjd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chrisjd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit chrisjd's BodySpace
    6'1 205 lbs.

Been with 5'1 102 lbs. No problems. I felt huge, very manly. It was pretty fun.

I think it looks ridiculous though when you see some guy who is 6'4 with a chick under 5'2 or 3.

That being said, I like 5'5 or so.s

i just realized ur profile pic is in a bathroom, hahaha

Stats: 6'4", 235 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3670
    _Girgantuan_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _Girgantuan_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _Girgantuan_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _Girgantuan_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _Girgantuan_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _Girgantuan_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _Girgantuan_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _Girgantuan_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _Girgantuan_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _Girgantuan_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) _Girgantuan_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit _Girgantuan_'s BodySpace
    I would absolutely love a chick that's 6' +... long developed legs are ****in ace in my book!
    "The strong will stand, the weak will fall by the wayside."

Originally Posted by bobthetrainer View Post
    i just realized ur profile pic is in a bathroom, hahaha
    hahaha yea it is. i def ****ed against that wall a few times w my ex

I Am...Black Jesus YIAMSOMEBODY's Avatar
    YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit YIAMSOMEBODY's BodySpace
    I'm 5'6 and I used to demolish this chick who was 6'.

Sex was muthafuggin' amazing. She loved having sex with me and I loved having sex with her. I literally tried to bury all this 7 & 3/4" Alabama Black Snake in her whenever we got down.

Positions were never a problem. She was mad flexible, so that made it even more fun.

Only problem I had with her was when she was face fugging me and sat on my face, sometimes she'd get too into it and smother my face a little bit.

Taller women get the thumbs up from the kid.
    Boo Sack Crew

Stats: 6'8", 238 lbs
    Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Metal_Fingers's BodySpace
    I once had sex with a girl a foot taller. Not as great as you would think.
    You know how some people have gay-dar? I have fat-dar. I can automatically tell if you're fat or not. And I also have cerebral-palsy-dar.

hahaha yea it is. i def ****ed against that wall a few times w my ex
    damn thats hott, haha. brb taking a pic in my bathroom, lol

Stats: 6'4", 176 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8902
    omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit omglazer's BodySpace
    for adjustments we laid down
    Last edited by omglazer; 04-26-2009 at 10:27 PM.

omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omglazer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by chrisjd View Post
    I think it looks ridiculous though when you see some guy who is 6'4 with a chick under 5'2 or 3.
    I'm 6'4'' with 5'4'' IS THIS OK?

bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bben147a's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by omglazer View Post
    no way... she is goin to mess up your gene pool and make your kids shorter....

Originally Posted by bben147a View Post
    you might be kidding but I sometimes think about that **** also this very girl was at the hospital for like the 2 first years of her life... my genes are far superior have not been sick in over 8 years in any form or ways.. I don't like to think my genes goes mixing with her's and my kids are a downgrade from me.. rofl

Stats: 6'8", 238 lbs
    Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metal_Fingers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Metal_Fingers's BodySpace
    False.
    Mom= 5'3"
    Dad=6'2"

I'm a half a foot taller than my dad.
    You know how some people have gay-dar? I have fat-dar. I can automatically tell if you're fat or not. And I also have cerebral-palsy-dar.

bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bben147a has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bben147a's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Metal_Fingers View Post
    False.
    Mom= 5'3"
    Dad=6'2"

I'm a half a foot taller than my dad.
    sarcasm chief

parsnip1965 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) parsnip1965 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) parsnip1965 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) parsnip1965 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) parsnip1965 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) parsnip1965 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) parsnip1965 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) parsnip1965 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) parsnip1965 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) parsnip1965 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) parsnip1965 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You have to do it lying down unless you are very strong and she is very light.

OK, most people have sex lying down anyway.

Stats: 6'4", 250 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1202
    poloboy406 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poloboy406 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poloboy406 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poloboy406 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poloboy406 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poloboy406 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poloboy406 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poloboy406 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poloboy406 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poloboy406 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poloboy406 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit poloboy406's BodySpace
    I am 6'4", she is 4"9", yes she was same age... she is Cuban, best sex I have ever had.
    Rome wasn't built in a day... so I won't be either.

Stats: 5'2", 145 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1653
    merse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) merse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) merse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) merse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) merse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) merse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) merse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) merse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) merse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) merse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) merse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit merse's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by omglazer View Post
    hell yeh, my bf is 6"5 and im also 5"4. No problems at all, why would there be?

no way man, they are helping even out the good genes. my kids will need all the help they can get
    -->>MMC<<--
    "Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island."

Started from the bottom sharktank29's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    sharktank29 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sharktank29 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sharktank29 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sharktank29 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sharktank29 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sharktank29 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sharktank29 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sharktank29 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sharktank29 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sharktank29 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sharktank29 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit sharktank29's BodySpace
    im not that tall at all only 5'10,small girls are cute, if i was picky then 5'4-5'7

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast