rapture77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapture77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapture77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapture77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapture77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapture77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapture77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapture77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapture77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapture77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapture77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do artificial sweeteners make you bloated?

I usually drink coffee black, but if i want it a lil sweeter i'll add Equal (if it's a medium size coffee i use 4 Equals). I usually have 2-3 coffees/day.
    I worked at dunkin donuts a couple years ago & compared to other people, i don't think 4 is that much. Some people use like 10 Splenda's

Does this still have any effect on bloating?

heavenlyjoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

re:artificial sweeteners

my experience is that sugar alcohol is very gassy. yep, i said it.
    that too much splenda leads to more sweet cravings and i'm still undecided on stevia...hoping it's ok.
    oh, i also tried "Zero" in the natural food section, and wow, that did not agree with me.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's largely individual. I never had a problem and I've used artificial sweeteners on everything from coffee to tilapia (you do weird things during contest prep). Some people can't stomach it, but I'm lucky enough to have no issues whatsoever.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    maybe that's what's going on with me, later in the day I get a crampy bloat.
    I drink flavored water all day and my protein bar has sugar alcohols in it

maybe I should lay off the flavored water so much

Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have tonnes of sweetner, and am sometimes quite bloated (I also have heaps to drink, loads of salt and fibre, which apparently all cause some kind of bloating also). It doesn't really bother me though!

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissDarque View Post
    maybe that's what's going on with me, later in the day I get a crampy bloat.
    I drink flavored water all day and my protein bar has sugar alcohols in it

maybe I should lay off the flavored water so much
    Protein bars with sugar alcohols are the worst, lol.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Protein bars with sugar alcohols are the worst, lol.
    They are glorified candy bars
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissDarque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya, but there so good...lol