109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 57.80%
  • no

21 19.27%
  • I dont drive cuz ima ninja.

25 22.94%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)

Teen misc do you road rage.

Do you road rage when someone does somthing stupid on the road does it piss you off more than the average person gets pissed off and you just scream in ur car pass them up flick em off throw your coffe or beverage at thier car etc jus sayin from personal experince

yes i do.

Share ur road rage storeys
    I rep back/neg back(might be on recharge/spread)
    aspiring bodybuilder.
    If you got any questions shoot me a pm.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    brb being 16 and not having G1 :'(

Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if they drive under the speed limit by alot then i pass by and mean mugg em or just get angry and am stuck behind. havent come up on any situations that ive gotten real mad yet.

glover_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glover_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glover_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glover_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glover_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glover_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glover_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glover_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glover_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glover_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glover_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i got in a huge fight with some dude after i cut him off

he rolled down his windows and juts went ****ing nuts, the guy was a ****ing crackhead

it was hella funny though

Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by glover_m View Post
    i got in a huge fight with some dude after i cut him off

he rolled down his windows and juts went ****ing nuts, the guy was a ****ing crackhead

it was hella funny though
    was driving once and guy cut me off

it was me 2 of my cuzys in the car

i switched lanes passed him up than stoped and block bouth lanes went slannted got outa the car and the guy reversd and turnd into some neighberhood ( no ethug)

the most damage ive done was throw my coffe mud made of iron at some dude car and cracked his window i guess.

had a verbal fight with a guy while driving lmfao
    idk wut casues it like after it happens ill be like why did i do that.
    aspiring bodybuilder.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    meh....every once in a while i get mad. just relax. no need to go crazy. my outlook on life "whatever happens, happens". getting mad just adds unneeded stress in life.(weed helps with this mentality)
    "Superficial goals lead to superficial results."---Attila the Hun

Train hard, never give up....and make sure you do it right....or i'll kick your ass.

How....How.....How you doin that???----Peter Griffin

Originally Posted by alask-ian View Post
    meh....every once in a while i get mad. just relax. no need to go crazy. my outlook on life "whatever happens, happens". getting mad just adds unneeded stress in life.(weed helps with this mentality)
    weed helps with alot lol. helps with depression stress sadness lol makes u happy hungry chill and sleepy
    aspiring bodybuilder.

"The world is yours"

alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Alboking View Post
    weed helps with alot lol. helps with depression stress sadness lol makes u happy hungry chill and sleepy
    obama just needs to legalize it already.

Train hard, never give up....and make sure you do it right....or i'll kick your ass.

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    uh i road rage every day (srs)

obama just needs to legalize it already.
    in michagan on the michagan campus ur aloud to smoke it freely just on the campus.
    aspiring bodybuilder.

"The world is yours"

ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    only when some **** honks their horn.

Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    uh i road rage every day (srs)
    me 2 brah me 2 lol. most of the times ill just swear loud in the car and have the need to drive fast to relase the anger lol
    aspiring bodybuilder.

"The world is yours"

in michagan on the michagan campus ur aloud to smoke it freely just on the campus.
    i must go there.

i must go there.
    yah my cuzin goes thier.
    Its also a pretty good university to lol.
    aspiring bodybuilder.

"The world is yours"

EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    was driving once and guy cut me off

it was me 2 of my cuzys in the car

i switched lanes passed him up than stoped and block bouth lanes went slannted got outa the car and the guy reversd and turnd into some neighberhood ( no ethug)

the most damage ive done was throw my coffe mud made of iron at some dude car and cracked his window i guess.

had a verbal fight with a guy while driving lmfao
    idk wut casues it like after it happens ill be like why did i do that.
    strong road rage.
    MUST GET SWOLE

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112656931 <<<workout journal (post in it for greenz)

"The best style, is no style" Bruce Lee

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is your body" Stan McQuay

read it, post,question, etc. ^^

Originally Posted by EC_Muscle View Post
    strong road rage.
    idk why i snap i got some angermanagment issues but like after i calm down idk wut made me snap to get to that extent lol. dont really controll wut i do whn im angry except express it.
    aspiring bodybuilder.

"The world is yours"

EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    idk why i snap i got some angermanagment issues but like after i calm down idk wut made me snap to get to that extent lol. dont really controll wut i do whn im angry except express it.
    i just got my liscense but Im tryna stay chill and not get angry
    MUST GET SWOLE

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112656931 <<<workout journal (post in it for greenz)

"The best style, is no style" Bruce Lee

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is your body" Stan McQuay

read it, post,question, etc. ^^

Originally Posted by EC_Muscle View Post
    i just got my liscense but Im tryna stay chill and not get angry
    good luck haha
    aspiring bodybuilder.

"The world is yours"

Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i am road rage in its purest form
    Time for a comeback

TheSauceisHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSauceisHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSauceisHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSauceisHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSauceisHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSauceisHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSauceisHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSauceisHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSauceisHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSauceisHot is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSauceisHot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I live in a city with consistently terrible drivers, so I'm used to it all. I don't get mad when ppl do stupid ****, I let it go. I'm at one with my inner peace when I drive, some might say.

Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I scream at people all the time.

Kid I know got so pissed at this one guy once that he actually fish tailed the guy on purpose.

He's in jail now
    t(-_-t)

Rep back 1k+

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hell yea I have road rage. I've been in a wreck because some dumb **** pulled out in front of me. I don't **** with people on the roads anymore. Some dumb **** was like swirving all over when I was trying to pass him/her last weekend, so I started flashing my brights on and off of them. Stupid ****ers.

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    These are the only pair of wheels I own, and they're not fast enough to go on the road, so no, I haven't road raged before.

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^ I wouldn't want to make the driver of those wheels angry.

Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah i get pretty fkin mad.

we had to give these speeches in highschool about some random ****, and i gave mine about how i hated people who drove to slow (the point being that i judged them, but then i drove slow myself sometimes, and you shouldnt judge other people ect.)

so anyway, after giving that, everyone at my school would drive really slow for like the next 2 weeks when i was behind them.

****ers
    "Something about your dick getting dirty from all the poop and crap..."

"So you shave yours?"

"One thing about scissors... They scare the **** out of me being near my cock... What if I make a wrong move and cut it open... "

-DavidtheFat

Currently doing Madcows 5x5, lets see how this goes.

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    often, but I'm on bicycle lulz
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dunkalicious View Post
    often, but I'm on bicycle lulz
    Lol raging cyclists are very common here, they cause heaps of the problems on the road anyway, like biking side by side down the roads, pisses me the fuk off.

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LankedOut View Post
    Lol raging cyclists are very common here, they cause heaps of the problems on the road anyway, like biking side by side down the roads, pisses me the fuk off.
    you have no idea how wild and dangerous I am
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    road rage? what goes around comes around.. personally i let many things go on the road, people can be very stupid so i don't think much of it.

i once had a friend get really into it with another driver and at one of the stoplights, the other driver pulled out a handgun and my friend bolted out of there. you may want to stop and ask yourself if it's really worth it to let your anger get the best of you over something so miniscule..

Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Road2Swoll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was going about 20 over the speed limit on the highway at night some taxi driver behind me turns his highbeams behind me and kept them on then was starting to tailgate me so i got out of his way.

then i followed him for a while with my highbeams on cause this f-ck never thought about going around me