blazinreaper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blazinreaper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are protein shakes necessary

I'm in the stage of cutting right now and was asking if protein shakes are in-demand necessary. Due to a shortage of money, i cant seem to afford protein shakes every now and then, thus now im without them. Will i still be able to proceed my cutting process without protein shakes?

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ya, protein shakes r just there to help u get enough protein (if u can't get it all from food)...helpful, not necessary

Registered User LatinoMusculito's Avatar
    LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blazinreaper View Post
    I'm in the stage of cutting right now and was asking if protein shakes are in-demand necessary. Due to a shortage of money, i cant seem to afford protein shakes every now and then, thus now im without them. Will i still be able to proceed my cutting process without protein shakes?
    Yes. I am on a cut and have not touched a protein shake in like 8 weeks and I am sub 10%. I think!

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    IMO protein shakes are the cheapest source of protein you can get.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

blazinreaper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blazinreaper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This may sound stupid but let me ask anyway as i am a newbie in this field. Without sufficient amounts of protein in your body, how greatly can that affect you? This answer will lead how important protein is and the effort i should put in to just buy protein shakes.

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes great for preworkout post workout and even in between meals.

20g pre, 40g post, 20g in between... that is 80g right there. now based on your bw you need 160 X 1-1.5... you can do the math

M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M@XLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whey protein is a supplement so you do not need it.

chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yup, the whole purpose of using supplements is to "supplement." Whey protein is not needed, but if you are lacking adequate protein intake then it might be very beneficial to take it as whey protein is the best source of protein there is in terms of quality, digestion, and etc.
    "I've always felt that Mother Nature winced every time a yolk hit the waste basket." - Alan Aragon

Registered User justanotherchik's Avatar
    justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) justanotherchik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not nesessary at all. if you're getting adequate protein from food you're set. its just more convenient for some to down a shake instead of cooking and eating a meal. but if you're on a budget i'd think its the cheapest protein source you're gonna find. check out allthewhey.com. they see protein in bulk for cheap and its good quality stuff.

mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blazinreaper View Post
    Of course. Protein shakes are really helpful, don't get me twisted- but do you need them in order to build muscle/burn fat? Not at all. Just make sure you are replacing the nutrients that you would have been getting from your shake (whether it be an isolate, blend, etc) with whole food. If protein is your primary concern, just look to easy alternatives like lean meat (chicken, turkey, fish, beef), beans, nuts, and cheese.
    Life is too short to be small.

exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I drink protein shakes to get a quick protein supply without having to down a whole expensive chunk of meat.

I mean, 2 scoops of ON, 3 cups of skim milk, 530 calories, and 72g of protein. 2 of those a day, and I am all set.
    benis in ur angus