Makes the boys blush. LittleCharlie's Avatar
    LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Superset with deadlifts?

What would you superset with deadlifts on a legs day?

Squats are out, I'm already supersetting squats with split squats which I enjoy doing. As are dumbell lunges, I do those to exhaustion at the end. But what would you pair up with deadlifts?

jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Calves. I actually do this. I do deadlifts as my first exercise and then calf raises (supersetting). When I come back to my second set of deadlifts (after doing a set of calves) I find no decrease in performance for DLs.
    -You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't.

-There are no reps; only failure

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me personally, i would never superset deadlifts way too taxing on the body.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makes the boys blush. LittleCharlie's Avatar
    LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10) LittleCharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jawadams View Post
    Calves. I actually do this. I do deadlifts as my first exercise and then calf raises (supersetting). When I come back to my second set of deadlifts (after doing a set of calves) I find no decrease in performance for DLs.
    That's what I was thinking of doing to be honest.

Good to know someone else was thinking the same.