LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Don't seem to be losing/gianing any weight

I way myself first thing in the morning after using the bathroom. My weight each morning has been consistently 169.6. I don't know how long exactly, but based on the time I started logging, it's been at least 2 weeks now. Every morning, it's the same thing... 169.6....

I am 26, and about 5'10"

I workout 4-5 days a week, all workout sessions lasting 40-60 minutes. I do not do any cardio...This is all resistance training. I work in a cubicle 8+ hours a day, so outside of working out, I am not very active.

I eat between 2200-2500 calories daily, and get as close to my macros as I can get.

Why has my body weight not even changed by 0.1 pounds yet? Surely I should have lost some weight in fat....or gained some weight in muscle.

Have I just not waited long enough? Should I eat more?
    Last edited by LaJoseGrande; 08-31-2018 at 07:28 AM.

daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LaJoseGrande View Post
    I way myself first thing in the morning after using the bathroom. My weight each morning has been consistently 169.6. I don't know how long exactly, but based on the time I started logging, it's been at least 2 weeks now. Every morning, it's the same thing... 169.6....

I am 26, and about 5'10"

I workout 4-5 days a week, all workout sessions lasting 40-60 minutes. I do not do any cardio...This is all resistance training. I work in a cubicle 8+ hours a day, so outside of working out, I am not very active.

I eat between 2200-2500 calories daily, and get as close to my macros as I can get.

Why has my body weight not even changed by 0.1 pounds yet? Surely I should have lost some weight in fat....or gained some weight in muscle.

Have I just not waited long enough? Should I eat more?
    If your weight is holding steady, you are eating at your maintenance calories. Pretty simple.

If you want to lose fat, eat less, move more, or preferably, a combination of the two. If you're happy with how lean you are and want to build muscle, eat more.

LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaJoseGrande is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by daveminnich View Post
    If your weight is holding steady, you are eating at your maintenance calories. Pretty simple.

If you want to lose fat, eat less, move more, or preferably, a combination of the two. If you're happy with how lean you are and want to build muscle, eat more.
    Thanks. I'll give it a try

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait another week then if still no change adjust calories up if muscle gain is desired or downward if fatloss is desired
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The fact that you are weighing in daily to the exact decimal point suggests to me that your scale may not be accurate. Have someone else in the house weigh daily to help verify.

blue4123 is just really nice. (+1000) blue4123 is just really nice. (+1000) blue4123 is just really nice. (+1000) blue4123 is just really nice. (+1000) blue4123 is just really nice. (+1000) blue4123 is just really nice. (+1000) blue4123 is just really nice. (+1000) blue4123 is just really nice. (+1000) blue4123 is just really nice. (+1000) blue4123 is just really nice. (+1000) blue4123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    The fact that you are weighing in daily to the exact decimal point suggests to me that your scale may not be accurate. Have someone else in the house weigh daily to help verify.
    This. If it's been exactly 169.6lbs every day for the past 2 weeks, that indicates a problem with the scale, possibly holding on to a previous reading. The ****tier the scale, the more variance it should give.

Find something that's about a lb or so and hold on to it while weighing yourself and see if the reading changes.