garen95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garen95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garen95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garen95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garen95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garen95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garen95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garen95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garen95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garen95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) garen95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

working out back and biceps

hey i jsut wanted to know is it bad if i work out my back im turnin 17 in 2 months and alot of ppl say that itll stun/stop ur growth and i want to grow taller. And another question wat are the best exercises to grow my biceps and back quickly and make me buff. thx guys

jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmao. whoever told u thats a ****in idiot. it WILL NOT stunt your growth. and before we mix up a routine for you, we'll need your stats for your lifts.

but as far as the best back exercises: Deadlift, any variant of Rows, and Pullups/Chinups.

The best Bicep exercises greatly varies from person to person and depends on your goal and experience level. but i'd say the best bicep exercises are: Standing barbell/ezbar curls, preacher curls, and dumbell curls.

but keep in mind those are not the only bicep exercises just the ones i feel are the most effective.

ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssnipazz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Muscles cannot grow any more quicker than what your body's limiting capacities are, unless you inject yourself with HGH or steroids. With that being said, you could speed up the process of getting stronger and buffer by doing these things:

- Work out those muscles as often as possible, without ever overtraining or injuring them.
    - Get enough protein, with an even and sufficient spread of BCAAs (the amino acids that are important in building muscle) in each meal.
    - Get enough rest. Muscle fibers break down when you exercise them. They repair (and get bigger and stronger) when you're resting. You should ideally get 8 hours of sleep a day. It would help to take a 20 minute nap once every while during the day, especially on workout days.

Good luck in your quest to become sexified!