yrmr78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

weigh less in morning

1. I am just wondering why i weigh less in morning?

2. Which is is my real weigh morning, afternoon, or evening?

thanks
    yrmr78

SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It will vary, you will fluctuate 2-5 lbs. per 24 hours, that's why a scale is not a good measure of progress.

Zedd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zedd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zedd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zedd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yrmr78 View Post

thanks
    yrmr78
    You weigh less in the morning because you've digested your food and you're probably a bit dehydrated. This is your most accurate weight. As you get through the day, you rehydrate and eat things, not all of which finishes going through your digestive system.
    "I follow my heart, it knows in what direction I must go. I have no plan, only my drive. That and only that is what keeps me going." - Pauline Nordin

Return to a time long ago!
    http://www.legendaryfansite.com

"Spikes" insulin at night Bedwards's Avatar
    Bedwards is just really nice. (+1000) Bedwards is just really nice. (+1000) Bedwards is just really nice. (+1000) Bedwards is just really nice. (+1000) Bedwards is just really nice. (+1000) Bedwards is just really nice. (+1000) Bedwards is just really nice. (+1000) Bedwards is just really nice. (+1000) Bedwards is just really nice. (+1000) Bedwards is just really nice. (+1000) Bedwards is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Zedd View Post
    You weigh less in the morning because you've digested your food and you're probably a bit dehydrated. This is your most accurate weight. As you get through the day, you rehydrate and eat things, not all of which finishes going through your digestive system.
    This.

filipino_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) filipino_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hmmm good question

Originally Posted by yrmr78 View Post

thanks
    yrmr78
    To me, I think you're weight after at least 6 hours sleep is the best start. Then, taking it weekly, or bi-weekly, first thing in the morning thereafter is the way to monitor your progress. Your bodyweight fluctuates throughout the day, from daily function, eating, drinking, stress, dehydration, exercise, etc. How can anyone honestly monitor weight during the afternoon or evening with all these factors affecting it?
    DON'T LOSE WEIGHT . . . LOSE FAT.

Edgi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edgi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edgi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edgi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edgi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edgi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edgi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edgi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edgi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

opinion

So I believe the best time to weigh yourself is in the morning before you start eating and drinking, and after you Pee, and #2.

Like someone said before you digest most or all your food, plus you slightly dehydrated.

Also like another said there are better ways to weigh yourself.

My advise go by one scale.
    Alot to the meaning cutting egde!