anwserman is not very well liked. (-100) anwserman is not very well liked. (-100) anwserman is not very well liked. (-100) anwserman is not very well liked. (-100) anwserman is not very well liked. (-100) anwserman is not very well liked. (-100) anwserman is not very well liked. (-100) anwserman is not very well liked. (-100) anwserman is not very well liked. (-100) anwserman is not very well liked. (-100) anwserman is not very well liked. (-100)

NO FURY (Nitric Oxide)

So for my new year's resolution, I decided to take up bodybuilding. This is an extension of my 2012 resolution - I made it one whole year of pushing myself both mentally and physically and wanted to start out strong in 2013!

Thought the path to self-improvement and greatness is always littered with peril. I've been taking NO FURY before my workouts; today is my 4th day using it. The packaging says to start off with only one scoop/day and slowly build up to the max dosage, which is three scoops/day. I used the powder again today, and approximately seven hours after I consumed it, I went hot-tubbing and relaxing in the sauna.

To which after thirty minutes, I briefly fainted and fell against the ground at the Y (thankfully no concussion!). I have no shame, got to lay naked on a grimy floor for a while haha.

Anyway, looking at the side-effects of NO FURY and nitric oxide and general, fainting can result. I'm guessing its because nitric oxide reduces your blood pressure (and I never linked two and two together with the hot-tub). However, I'm using the minimum serving!

So... my question is... how can I prevent this scenario from playing out in the future? I plan on not using the nitric oxide for the next couple days to flush it out of my system. However, should I start with just a half-serving or something? I've had no other ill-effects from it, and I feel fantastic and pumped to lift - but safety comes first.

Thank you!