Thread: Keto Crockpot

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question Keto Crockpot

Looking for keto Crockpot recipes, did a search came up with 1 thread with 0 replies.

Anyone have any?
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just throw in a chuck steak in there. Tastes great and is so tender an elderly person with no teeth could easily eat it.
    If you want you can throw in your favorite seasonings.

Drumsticks and or chicken thighs are also good. Again just put in your favorite seasonings.

I tried pork chops, and they didn't come out good at all. They were completely dried out and had little to no flavor and texture. Microwaving them afterwards probably didn't help, but I microwaved everything else and didn't have a problem so I won't be doing pork chops in there anytime soon.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DDJ View Post
    Just throw in a chuck steak in there. Tastes great and is so tender an elderly person with no teeth could easily eat it.
    If you want you can throw in your favorite seasonings.

Drumsticks and or chicken thighs are also good. Again just put in your favorite seasonings.

I tried pork chops, and they didn't come out good at all. They were completely dried out and had little to no flavor and texture. Microwaving them afterwards probably didn't help, but I microwaved everything else and didn't have a problem so I won't be doing pork chops in there anytime soon.
    Did you add any liquid? I would think they would get dried out.

Thanks.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    Did you add any liquid? I would think they would get dried out.

Thanks.
    I don't remember if I added liquid to the porkchops. I usually don't though, crockpot cooking tends to make everything very wet