TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Keto Brownies - My Version

I'm sure we've all seen the video below:

This is basically the basis for what I started doing the other day.

But to this, I add 1 egg, and some melted butter(about a 1 1/3 tbsp).

The steps I usually take:

1. 2 scoops whey(I use XF ultra peptide, chocolate)
    2. A heaping spoonful of peanuter butter(this is really easy to make, so, I don't think there is a need for exact measurements)

From here I like to mix the two together, covering the PB with the powder as much as possible. And trying to just kind of dry blend it the best I can(once the PB is covered, it just kinda lumpy).

Next, I pour on the butter and crack the egg open on it, and try to blend it here the best I can before adding the water. It usually gets to a very wet-not quite yet batter dough. Then I slowly add some water, stir it, until it's a batter consistancy that I like. Then throw it in the microwave.

The original water+whey+protein took me about a minute in my microwave. When I started adding egg and butter, it took me closer to 2 minutes.

It will also be alot hotter, but after settling for a minute or two, it is alot less dense than the original, lighter in color, and I think it tastes better also.

schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds tasty if you're low in cals...seems like macros on that might be a lil high on the calorie side, no? I'll have to try when i'm too lazy to cook a full meal

TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, I would say the calories do get up there. I'm usually lacking pretty bad later in the day, so it's an easy way to catch up for me.

You could cut it down a little bit, less PB and 1 scoop whey, maybe 1 and half. I've thought about maybe dividing it into 2 and just storing it for the next day or something.

AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I made an excellent brownie last night. One scoop of whey, two tablespoons macadamia butter, like 1tsp of butter, and a partially-heaping spoonfull of the walden farms chocolate dip. Stirred it up with a good bit of water and microwaved for 30 seconds at full power. Stirred it around again to get the butter and everything mixed in. Microwaved it at 7 for another 40 seconds or so until the sides were kind of firm and middle was a bit like a chocolate lava cake. It was really delicious and a bit rich, just like a keto snack should be.
    bodybuilding.com chat room moderator
    All of the banning, none of the discounts or free stuff
    іяс сязш -- http://chat.bodybuilding.com/

I've been wanting to try it with some walden farms sauces. The grocery store around here stopped carrying their products though.

I really miss the thick n spicy bbq sauce lol, it was so good.

Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just tried it, mine came out like this

It was pretty good, I used 1 scoop ON chocolate casein + 1 cup all the whey cup cake batter (yes addicted). Then I threw in a big tspn of butter, 3/4 tbsn of natural pb, 1 whole egg, bit of water and some sweetener. I mixed it till it was a nice batter, and then I heated it twice 40 seconds in the microwave on 600 watts.

Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheNyne View Post
    I've been wanting to try it with some walden farms sauces. The grocery store around here stopped carrying their products though.

I really miss the thick n spicy bbq sauce lol, it was so good.
    They are still around... Go to their web site and order online waldenfarms.com..Going to placing an order from there prolly this weekend

nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did that ****in guy say drinking xtend out of their shaker cup will increase anabolism 'about 400 percent'?

andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In College Bulk Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=385082041#post385082041

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117454801 (old cut/ keto/mini bulk)

Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119498161

Changing my body & life. MissJelly's Avatar
    MissJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by andrewpoleon View Post
    The OP posted this in April! You posted it in July!

I am going to try this tomorrow. Looks good. I only have Vanilla whey though.
    redheadlaw7 is my inspiration.

Originally Posted by nekromansur View Post
    Did that ****in guy say drinking xtend out of their shaker cup will increase anabolism 'about 400 percent'?
    Lol, he was joking.

And andrewpoleon, I think it's the other way around :P

There was a time I added(it's been a long time since keto so I'm just recalling what I did) baking soda, and something to counteract it(I think I used a little sour cream) and it came out alot fluffier, less dense, closer to what a normal brownie would be. I don't know if baking soda adds carbs or not. I don't think so, it's been forever since I made this, I tried that one day though and it wasn't too bad.

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i add vanilla extract + smart balance butter (has a bunch of the good fats)

put some splenda in there and sprinkle it on the top and it is amazing

i bake it in the oven though