PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Underestimated calories today (800 calorie meal?)

This morning I was in a rush so I just made myself a reasonable amount of food until just now that I got home finally. And now that I go to track everything I had I'm almost 800 calories short today counting my pre-bed meal. Which I have at 10:30 .So basically I have to eat all those 800 calories in 2 hours. starting now.... and I ate kind of a big meal like 20 minutes ago........

Anyways I dont really want to go into details since I have tons of hw to do.... but is a 800 calorie meal just going to do me bad?

and also I did a lot of cardio (unintentionally - sports) so even more reason to get all my calories in ... and I did an awesome workout yesterday......
    so I need my calories!

PS : Im bulking....

genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just some advice if you want to eat those cals.. just snack on some PB or some almonds bfore your pre-bed meal..this is calorie dense food so its easy to add up cals without feeling to full and them just eat a bigger pre-bed meal
    Not gonna tapout

PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) PremierGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's impossible for me to feel full..... so Im not worried about that.. I just am worried excess calories at once esp. at night will turn to fat?

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got any quinoa? That stuff adds up in a hurry. I think 8oz is about 800 calories.

genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) genn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No the time of the day you eat doesn't change a thing.. it will hurt more your gain to not eat 800 cals then to take it in once late at night.. I'm doing a carb cycling with refeed to cut and I eat all my carbs at my last meal before going to bed and I lean out.. your body don't turn to fat verything you eat before bed + your bulking so don't worry
    Not gonna tapout

.pearl. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you eat carbs for you last meal??? i thought it would turn to fat? i don't eat carbs after 4pm or so...just to maintain my weight (i'm not cutting)
    what is "refeed"?

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by .pearl. View Post
    you eat carbs for you last meal??? i thought it would turn to fat? i don't eat carbs after 4pm or so...just to maintain my weight (i'm not cutting)
    what is "refeed"?
    Nope. What time you eat carbs is irrelevant. A refeed is when you increase your carbs one day to compensate for your low carb days. Replenish your glycogen stores.

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would eat the 800 cals and enjoy it lol....That's a long time to go without eating (assuming you sleep 8+ hours)
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Whew! I'm glad someone gave a definition of refeed! I kind of had an idea of what it was but wasn't completely sure, thank you!
    Motivation. Dedication. Inspiration. ~ Three words to live by.

There comes a point in your life when you realize
    who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will..
    So, don't worry about people from your past, there?s a reason why they didn't make it to your future.