Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Pathetic Girls... (Take 2)

Does anybody else find it sad when you see these girls who it just seems are incapable of being single and on their own for any time at all.

We've all heard the monkey analogy before, but even if they aren't cheating (which is a rather large if) as soon as they break up with one guy they are in another "relationship" before they even go to sleep that night..

There's obviously some underlying daddy issue or something else there because if you are incapable of being happy and content on you're own you will never be able to be happy with another person either.

I just have a lot more respect for girls who can actually be single, on their own and happy for an extended period of time without jumping into another relationship with somebody they dont know as soon as their previous one has ended. If they dont sleep around while being single either thats also an added benifit.. This probably aplies to some guys as well but its so much more prevalent in girls.

Or is this just me?

I posted this thread yetsterday but for some reason it got closed after one response. Im not sure why, if this is breaking any forum rules im not aware of could any mods please let me know.

bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bben147a is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes.sad.for boys or girls to act in such manner.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sure this applies more to younger people, who are still finding themselves and learning about themselves. But you're right, people do need to be happy single before they'll be able to truly be happy in a relationship. Some people just take longer than others to learn this, or are too scared to even try it.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

I_got_Aids is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_got_Aids is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_got_Aids is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_got_Aids is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_got_Aids is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_got_Aids is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_got_Aids is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_got_Aids is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_got_Aids is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_got_Aids is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) I_got_Aids is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i usually have to change my name and move to another town after a relationship.

bitches be mad at me when they get bloodwork done.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bwahahahaha

Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The girls who CAN'T be single, are always the annoying girls crying over their ******** status about how they want him back and broken hearts

Gangsta of Two Wheels fergman311's Avatar
    fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol... my ex and I broke up about 2 weeks ago, i'd be really surprised if she makes it another 2 weeks before getting in another relationship.

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Xo_blondie View Post
    The girls who CAN'T be single, are always the annoying girls crying over their ******** status about how they want him back and broken hearts
    This lol

The best friends I grew up with ALWAYS had a boyfriend. She was the one leaving personal info about her relationship on her away messages on AIM for everyone to read. WTF.

MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I thought it would be a really interesting thread, I was also confused when I saw it closed lol

You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This was LeftNuts response. We discussed it in the anything thread after it was closed yesterday.

"To me that sort of behaviour is indicative of a retarded societal phenomena and that is that the majority of young girls in todays generation, a relationship has simply degenerated to be nothing more than a status symbol. Its become a symbolisation, conveying to the masses, their own worth and a way to validate themselves to convince themselves that they are actually of some importance and thus in turn higher up on the social food chain.

Look at the behaviour of the majority of girls in relationships..... they have no interest in actually being in a relationship, they want the security and safety of one, but they have absolutely no intention of behaving like they are in one either and they don't. Girls know that when one ends, another desperate chump is around the corner to take over and so suddenly relationships are churned out regularly on a conveyor belt of social standing for girls.

Take a look at all these Myspace/******** status changes and picture whoring...when one guy is gone a new guy is replaced and within a couple of days 100s of pictures are posted up in lovey dovey poses and new tag lines created conveying how 'in love' they are gets posted up....... 'Ooh ooh look at me Im not pathetic, I have a BF, he finds me attractive and we are soooooooo much love, cant you see how much he loves me? No ok I'll change my picture every 5 mins to a new picture of us together, look at his page dedicated to me and look at how much money he spends on me...awww he loves me because Im awesome heehee I love me.'

But thats not all...when everyone else has BFs then a girl has to go that one step further and now the brand new BF is now referred to as her Hubby and her status is set to 'married'...... so **** all you bitches with BFs...me >>> You.

Its just another form of attention whoring and a deep insecurity of being seen as of less worth. In general Men validate themselves by what they do and Women validate themselves by what they have. A BF is now a consumerist must have item for a girls pseudo societal superiority. A relationship that for men encompasses loyalty, honour, commitment and respect is for a lot of girls nothing more than a trophy and a personalised credit card service with zero percent payback facility. Like you say...these girls ARE pathetic."

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My most recent ex is this type of girl. She was in a new relationship after ours (3.5 years) within a month lol.

The people like this never really grow as a person and thus wind up in the same problems relationship after relationship not realizing they never took time to find themselves and grow.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by crusher_ View Post
    This was LeftNuts response. We discussed it in the anything thread after it was closed yesterday.

"To me that sort of behaviour is indicative of a retarded societal phenomena and that is that the majority of young girls in todays generation, a relationship has simply degenerated to be nothing more than a status symbol. Its become a symbolisation, conveying to the masses, their own worth and a way to validate themselves to convince themselves that they are actually of some importance and thus in turn higher up on the social food chain.

Look at the behaviour of the majority of girls in relationships..... they have no interest in actually being in a relationship, they want the security and safety of one, but they have absolutely no intention of behaving like they are in one either and they don't. Girls know that when one ends, another desperate chump is around the corner to take over and so suddenly relationships are churned out regularly on a conveyor belt of social standing for girls.

Take a look at all these Myspace/******** status changes and picture whoring...when one guy is gone a new guy is replaced and within a couple of days 100s of pictures are posted up in lovey dovey poses and new tag lines created conveying how 'in love' they are gets posted up....... 'Ooh ooh look at me Im not pathetic, I have a BF, he finds me attractive and we are soooooooo much love, cant you see how much he loves me? No ok I'll change my picture every 5 mins to a new picture of us together, look at his page dedicated to me and look at how much money he spends on me...awww he loves me because Im awesome heehee I love me.'

But thats not all...when everyone else has BFs then a girl has to go that one step further and now the brand new BF is now referred to as her Hubby and her status is set to 'married'...... so **** all you bitches with BFs...me >>> You.

Its just another form of attention whoring and a deep insecurity of being seen as of less worth. In general Men validate themselves by what they do and Women validate themselves by what they have. A BF is now a consumerist must have item for a girls pseudo societal superiority. A relationship that for men encompasses loyalty, honour, commitment and respect is for a lot of girls nothing more than a trophy and a personalised credit card service with zero percent payback facility. Like you say...these girls ARE pathetic."

If reincarnation exists... I want to come back with Michael Jordan's athleticism, Tiger Woods golf swing, Bill Gate's bank account and LeftNut's insight.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

This is not specific to the new generation. Its specific to women across all ages across all cultures.

The sooner you come to the realization that STATUS is the largest driver in a womans attraction for you the better off you will be. She leverages off YOUR status. The higher your status, the higher the quality of woman that make themselves available to you. They end up creating competition between each other for you and driving your status even higher. Why do you think they **** the quarterback in high school? Why do you think they **** the drug dealers at college? Why do you think they ****ing 40 year old married men in the workplace?

The largest indicators of status?

Celebrity (popularity)
    Notoriety (Bad Boy)
    Power
    Wealth
    Dominance

All this talk of "spitting game" and treating women like **** are paper mache quick fixes to create the illusion of status. Instead of faking the high status male, become the high status male. Good looking women are always going to branch swing from one relationship to the next because they need men. For personal validation as much as for their own emotional well being. Just like you need sex, they need validation. The better looking the woman, the more validation she needs! You will never date a hot woman who is secure. The prettier the girl the more insecure she is. Biology and society place her under enormous pressure to land the best man.

Women may have been affected by feminism which has brought along a sense of entitlement and a lack of character, but men have also been feminized to **** and back. Men are pussys. They base their entire lives on poon instead of the important ****. Like hitting home runs in the 9th. Like traveling and exploring. Like curing diseases. Like building skyscrapers or **** that we send to other planets. Instead, they end up watching Everyone Loves Raymond reruns and Friends while they go on endless coffee dates with women they have been trying to **** for the last 12 months. The spend their lives in nightclubs blowing cash on tramps that are not going to suck their cock in the parking lots and busting their asses off for that degree that gives them the 4x2 in the suburbs.

You guys want this **** to stop? Grow a pair of balls and stop committing to women so quickly. Other then sex, what are they going to offer you? Without the sex would you really want to hang out with them? Talk about their problems and their drama all day? Talk about her all day long? Is this your idea of fun? You tolerate it with a smile because you think you are going to get her on all fours. And you bat by numbers because for men its a numbers game. Which means you spend your whole life chasing their pussy on their terms! Then you complain that they have no respect for men anymore! Ask yourself if you could seriously be friends with a woman even if you knew no sex was coming from it. Be honest with yourself. If you knew that there was no hope in hell that she would **** you why do you surround yourselves with their drama? F4gs do this.

The problem is that men want the relationships more then the women do these days. If you dont believe me conduct your own social experiments within your own circle of friends. Look how many guys you know that are so desperate for long term girlfriends they end up tolerating endless bull**** to sustain those "relationships". Look how many girls you know that only keep him around until the bigger better deal comes along.

This **** is universal. Dont hate women for it. Just accept it. Like you are attracted to ass and tits, they are attracted to status. End of story.

Stop listening to what women say and stop giving a **** what they think about you. You cannot create rational solutions for irrational creatures. Stop listening to what you are being told on TV, on the radio and in the newspapers. Concentrate on improving yourself in all facets of your life and the women will come when you have your **** in order. They will also come with a lot less drama when you got your **** sorted. She cant **** things up because its not easy to replace you.
    Last edited by Ringo Star; 04-23-2009 at 05:05 AM.
    "A woman's test is material. A man's test is a woman...if a man could **** in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house." - Dave Chappelle

IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LeftNut
    To me that sort of behaviour is indicative of a retarded societal phenomena and that is that the majority of young girls in todays generation, a relationship has simply degenerated to be nothing more than a status symbol. Its become a symbolisation, conveying to the masses, their own worth and a way to validate themselves to convince themselves that they are actually of some importance and thus in turn higher up on the social food chain.

Its just another form of attention whoring and a deep insecurity of being seen as of less worth. In general Men validate themselves by what they do and Women validate themselves by what they have. A BF is now a consumerist must have item for a girls pseudo societal superiority. A relationship that for men encompasses loyalty, honour, commitment and respect is for a lot of girls nothing more than a trophy and a personalised credit card service with zero percent payback facility. Like you say...these girls ARE pathetic.
    Originally Posted by Ringo Star View Post
    This is not specific to the new generation. Its specific to women across all ages across all cultures.

The sooner you come to the realization that STATUS is the largest driver in a womans attraction for you the better off you will be. She leverages off YOUR status. The higher your status, the higher the quality of woman that make themselves available to you. They end up creating competition between each other for you and driving your status even higher. Why do you think they **** the quarterback in high school? Why do you think they **** the drug dealers at college? Why do you think they ****ing 40 year old married men in the workplace?

Celebrity (popularity)
    Notoriety (Bad Boy)
    Power
    Wealth
    Dominance

All this talk of "spitting game" and treating women like **** are paper mache quick fixes to create the illusion of status. Instead of faking the high status male, become the high status male. Good looking women are always going to branch swing from one relationship to the next because they need men. For personal validation as much as for their own emotional well being. Just like you need sex, they need validation. The better looking the woman, the more validation she needs! You will never date a hot woman who is secure. The prettier the girl the more insecure she is. Biology and society place her under enormous pressure to land the best man.

Women may have been affected by feminism which has brought along a sense of entitlement and a lack of character, but men have also been feminized to **** and back. Men are pussys. They base their entire lives on poon instead of the important ****. Like hitting home runs in the 9th. Like traveling and exploring. Like curing diseases. Like building skyscrapers or **** that we send to other planets. Instead, they end up watching Everyone Loves Raymond reruns and Friends while they go on endless coffee dates with women they have been trying to **** for the last 12 months. The spend their lives in nightclubs blowing cash on tramps that are not going to suck their cock in the parking lots and busting their asses off for that degree that gives them the 4x2 in the suburbs.

You guys want this **** to stop? Grow a pair of balls and stop committing to women so quickly. Other then sex, what are they going to offer you? Without the sex would you really want to hang out with them? Talk about their problems and their drama all day? Talk about her all day long? Is this your idea of fun? You tolerate it with a smile because you think you are going to get her on all fours. And you bat by numbers because for men its a numbers game. Which means you spend your whole life chasing their pussy on their terms! Then you complain that they have no respect for men anymore! Ask yourself if you could seriously be friends with a woman even if you knew no sex was coming from it. Be honest with yourself. If you knew that there was no hope in hell that she would **** you why do you surround yourselves with their drama? ***s do this.

The problem is that men want the relationships more then the women do these days. If you dont believe me conduct your own social experiments within your own circle of friends. Look how many guys you know that are so desperate for long term girlfriends they end up tolerating endless bull**** to sustain those "relationships". Look how many girls you know that only keep him around until the bigger better deal comes along.

This **** is universal. Dont hate women for it. Just accept it. Like you are attracted to ass and tits, they are attracted to status. End of story.

Stop listening to what women say and stop giving a **** what they think about you. You cannot create rational solutions for irrational creatures. Stop listening to what you are being told on TV, on the radio and in the newspapers. Concentrate on improving yourself in all facets of your life and the women will come when you have your **** in order. They will also come with a lot less drama when you got your **** sorted. She cant **** things up because its not easy to replace you.
    Holy **** these guys are on point. Repped on RC.
    MMMC - Bernie Madoff

Grisham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grisham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grisham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grisham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grisham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grisham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grisham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grisham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grisham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grisham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grisham is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Celebrity (popularity)
    Notoriety (Bad Boy)
    Power
    Wealth
    Dominance

You guys want this **** to stop? Grow a pair of balls and stop committing to women so quickly. Other then sex, what are they going to offer you? Without the sex would you really want to hang out with them? Talk about their problems and their drama all day? Talk about her all day long? Is this your idea of fun? You tolerate it with a smile because you think you are going to get her on all fours. And you bat by numbers because for men its a numbers game. Which means you spend your whole life chasing their pussy on their terms! Then you complain that they have no respect for men anymore! Ask yourself if you could seriously be friends with a woman even if you knew no sex was coming from it. Be honest with yourself. If you knew that there was no hope in hell that she would **** you why do you surround yourselves with their drama? ***s do this.

repped
    -----

Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000)

Celebrity (popularity)
    Notoriety (Bad Boy)
    Power
    Wealth
    Dominance

You guys want this **** to stop? Grow a pair of balls and stop committing to women so quickly. Other then sex, what are they going to offer you? Without the sex would you really want to hang out with them? Talk about their problems and their drama all day? Talk about her all day long? Is this your idea of fun? You tolerate it with a smile because you think you are going to get her on all fours. And you bat by numbers because for men its a numbers game. Which means you spend your whole life chasing their pussy on their terms! Then you complain that they have no respect for men anymore! Ask yourself if you could seriously be friends with a woman even if you knew no sex was coming from it. Be honest with yourself. If you knew that there was no hope in hell that she would **** you why do you surround yourselves with their drama? F4gs do this.

lmfao, are you me?

did we just become best friends?

reps.

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)

She cant **** things up because its not easy to replace you.
    Awesome post.

The kicker is though... for any self respecting man with an innate developed sense of self worth.....the more you work on yourself, the more you get your **** together, the more you as a man move up on the social food chain, the more wealth you accumulate etc.... the more you realise that the social norms that govern our society and the investment that societal conditioning dictates for you to make, for you to be considered of healthy mind, in accordance to the reality of the masses (ie be in a relationship/marriage).... just isn't worth it. Thats the matrix of all of this..the realisation/epiphany that the quality of assets on the market that become available in abundance as you yourself augment in value are just no longer of any real worth any more.

To quote you from a previous thread...

The question is, as a man moving into my 30's and as I become wealthier and more well rounded, do they really expect me to settle down with their worn out bodies? Why would I want to settle down with a girl who has been ****ed and chucked non stop for the last 12 years? I get better with age and my options increase by the day while theirs seems to diminish. They have almost nothing to offer or bring to the table but baggage.
    Treat people how they treat themselves, once you've increased your status don't then go and degrade yourself by treating another mans whore as your Princess. You don't treat a Mcdonalds burger wrapper like money so why would you want to treat a girl like money when she's been quite happy demeaning herself to being the burger wrapper?

The funny thing is though when you come to this realisation what happens is society will shout you down with labels like misogynist/woman hater/bitter etc or even try to put the fear of loneliness on you to get you back in line with, accepting the masses reality and to go back to following the herd. But **** that, you can choose to live in blissful ignorance without questioning any thing or you can see **** for what it really is and then create your own reality ........welcome to the Matrix

Tester_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tester_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tester_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tester_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tester_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tester_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tester_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tester_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tester_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tester_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tester_T is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LeftNut View Post
    Awesome post.

The kicker is though... for any self respecting man with an innate developed sense of self worth.....the more you work on yourself, the more you get your **** together, the more you as a man move up on the social food chain, the more wealth you accumulate etc.... the more you realise that the social norms that govern our society and the investment that societal conditioning dictates for you to make, for you to be considered of healthy mind, in accordance to the reality of the masses (ie be in a relationship/marriage).... just isn't worth it. Thats the matrix of all of this..the realisation/epiphany that the quality of assets on the market that become available in abundance as you yourself augment in value are just no longer of any real worth any more.

Treat people how they treat themselves, once you've increased your status don't then go and degrade yourself by treating another mans whore as your Princess. You don't treat a Mcdonalds burger wrapper like money so why would you want to treat a girl like money when she's been quite happy demeaning herself to being the burger wrapper?

The funny thing is though when you come to this realisation what happens is society will shout you down with labels like misogynist/woman hater/bitter etc or even try to put the fear of loneliness on you to get you back in line with, accepting the masses reality and to go back to following the herd. But **** that, you can choose to live in blissful ignorance without questioning any thing or you can see **** for what it really is and then create your own reality ........welcome to the Matrix
    Look up Existentialism.

Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I believe that female society is regressing, the reason behind this social dependence on being in a relationship is because they want someone to take care of them, when they are single they feel like failures and lost in society......... they are taught they "SHOULD" be in a healthy relationship etc..... Anyways I blame it all on MTV and those gay Hills reality shows, girls wanna live like those sluts with no responsibilities and nice things, so they are looking for guys to take care of them now a days

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)

Celebrity (popularity)
    Notoriety (Bad Boy)
    Power
    Wealth
    Dominance

Pretty much nailed it.
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.

OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree with this part most. Although this entire post is spot on. Repped. (edit: reps on recharge)

I don't think it will ever stop though. My last GF had an endless supply of white knights lining up to give her attention and she definitely loved it.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think this is a little harsh. Presumably you're talking about a woman who has been in a previous sexual relationship. That doesn't make her "another man's whore", it just makes her a normal person. I might be interpreting this wrong but it comes across that you're saying a woman with an ex-lover has somehow demeaned herself?

Originally Posted by Negativecreep0 View Post
    I believe that female society is regressing, the reason behind this social dependence on being in a relationship is because they want someone to take care of them, when they are single they feel like failures and lost in society......... they are taught they "SHOULD" be in a healthy relationship etc..... Anyways I blame it all on MTV and those gay Hills reality shows, girls wanna live like those sluts with no responsibilities and nice things, so they are looking for guys to take care of them now a days
    This is probably true. I hear women all the time saying "why am I single? What's wrong with me?"
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love this thread
    I could go into personal experiences and what not but pretty well everything said here is true. Especially from my own personal witnessing. Reading this stuff and keeping it in the back of my mind when i date someone really helps with not getting suckered into dating someone because of the sex etc.

Every passing year i become better and better as social norms go except the girls i meet seem to get worse, slutier, and worthless to me.

maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Negativecreep0 View Post
    That's exactly what my ex gf said. I asked her why do most females always have boyfriends. She said its fun to have a bf, and that girls want someone to care about them.

stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by maverickTT1 View Post
    That's exactly what my ex gf said. I asked her why do most females always have boyfriends. She said its fun to have a bf, and that girls want someone to care about them.
    Its cool man, my ex i've figured out has some SERIOUS emotional issues. Several months after we broke up and i didnt care about her any more (relationshipy wise, i do as a person) i told her that she should be single for awhile and figure things out because what she does/is doing is NOT healthy and she will never be in a healthy relationship till she sorts things out.

She actually told me that she "physically can not be single"
    Apparently it hurts her physically? Like sick stomachs and sh*t like that from anxiety i guess, wtf is that ****?

apadronjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apadronjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apadronjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apadronjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apadronjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apadronjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apadronjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

****I** WORD DAMMIT MAN THIS HIT RIGHT ON THE MUTHA******G MONEY DUDE
    JUST DO IT!!!

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love these threads. The only girls that are worth it are interested in learning and have good family values. If I want to get a 18-22 y/o girl interested in me, I use my job title
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Does anybody else find it sad when you see these girls who it just seems are incapable of being single and on their own for any time at all.

We've all heard the monkey analogy before, but even if they aren't cheating (which is a rather large if) as soon as they break up with one guy they are in another "relationship" before they even go to sleep that night..

There's obviously some underlying daddy issue or something else there because if you are incapable of being happy and content on you're own you will never be able to be happy with another person either.

I just have a lot more respect for girls who can actually be single, on their own and happy for an extended period of time without jumping into another relationship with somebody they dont know as soon as their previous one has ended. If they dont sleep around while being single either thats also an added benifit.. This probably aplies to some guys as well but its so much more prevalent in girls.

Or is this just me?

I posted this thread yetsterday but for some reason it got closed after one response. Im not sure why, if this is breaking any forum rules im not aware of could any mods please let me know.
    She says we gotta hold on ... to what we got..
    it doesnt make a difference if we make it or not..
    we got each other and thats a lot
    fo luuuuvvvvvvvvv... fooo luuuvvvvvvvvvvvv

you know the rest.

edit: just read leftnuts response up there ..
    this man is a pimp. seriously.
    Last edited by janky; 04-23-2009 at 09:02 PM.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Awesome post.

awesome post!

Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fergman311 View Post
    lol... my ex and I broke up about 2 weeks ago, i'd be really surprised if she makes it another 2 weeks before getting in another relationship.
    Ditto, weak bitches. I'm enjoying being alone, I can further grow and understand who I really am (no hippy).